Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Sims 4. *Important*

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 7 Empty About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Aug 2014, 11:56

First topic message reminder :

Dear "The Sims" fans,

The moment we have all been waiting for is at hand, "The Sims 4" will be released soon.

As always, there will be people on the Forum and on the Facebook Page posting links to alledged "real working" torrents and/or cracks. Sometimes even before the game is released. We expect this even more with the release of The Sims 4 than we usually would when a new expansion is released.

If you're thinking about trying such a link, you do so at your own risk. Games4theworld will not take any responsibility for "fake" downloads posted by random users, or the potential damage these files might do to your system. Just do yourself a favor and don't click it, no matter how tempted you are. Always question links posted by random users. It's not Games4theworld material until the Administrators say it is.

If you're thinking about sharing such a link on the Forum or the Facebook Page, please know that the team will be on the lookout and we will censor these links as soon as we see any! Please note that outside links are not allowed at this forum, and by breaking this Rule you risk a ban.

Forum Rule 6. No outside links - Any links to content that has not been pre-approved by a member of our team will be censored. We don't want anyone to get in trouble after downloading something at our Forum and we will not take responsibility for downloads we haven't had a chance to review. This includes, but is not limited to torrents and .Sims3pack files. Genuine software (like GameBooster, drivers, etc.) is permitted, as well as content from Nraas, MATY and Modthesims. We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it.

As always, we'll work hard to release the game to our users. 
Patience is a virtue Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 7 Empty Re: About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:02

I checked out this 3DM crack. It's working for me and my computer isn't dead yet... so I think it's good. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:03

InferiorDoll wrote:I checked out this 3DM crack. It's working for me and my computer isn't dead yet... so I think it's good. Cool
So wait. You are actually playing? Very Happy How about Orgin, still able to have it online and use everything without problems?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:04

confiscata wrote:
Evolet wrote:Idk what to say. I checked out 3DM website and some of their links also have redflags, even chrome wouldn't open them. I tried to download the archive but my windows defender blocked it. I don't really wanna risk it.
I got it from kickass and I'm unsure. I have no alerts, no anything and all looks legit. I won't be able to check though since I don't have sims 4 downloaded or installed. So I don't know aswell :/

Well I got the game from the skidrow website and my anti-malware didn't detect anything. I am so freakin' impatient but too chicken to try that crack out xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:07

haha, so now you have the game,have crack but still no one plays it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:07

confiscata wrote:
InferiorDoll wrote:I checked out this 3DM crack. It's working for me and my computer isn't dead yet... so I think it's good. Cool
So wait. You are actually playing? Very Happy How about Orgin, still able to have it online and use everything without problems?

Yeah, you just need to create fake Origin account, then log in and run game via "The Sims 4 Launcher" and it's working. I'm playing right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:08

Evolet wrote:
confiscata wrote:
Evolet wrote:Idk what to say. I checked out 3DM website and some of their links also have redflags, even chrome wouldn't open them. I tried to download the archive but my windows defender blocked it. I don't really wanna risk it.
I got it from kickass and I'm unsure. I have no alerts, no anything and all looks legit. I won't be able to check though since I don't have sims 4 downloaded or installed. So I don't know aswell :/

Well I got the game from the skidrow website and my anti-malware didn't detect anything. I am so freakin' impatient but too chicken to try that crack out xD
I'm getting nervous since G4TW said anything but I'll wait. I don't even have the game downloaded, I don't want to risk it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:09

I downloaded Skidrow's version of the game, but I have no idea how to install it. All I get is Origin whining about a product code. Sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:10

skidrow version doesn't need to be installed, just copy crack in that folder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:11

Markus_Wolf wrote:skidrow version doesn't need to be installed, just copy crack in that folder
I can't even download the crack, windefender blocks it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:12

InferiorDoll wrote:
confiscata wrote:

Yeah, you just need to create fake Origin account, then log in and run game via "The Sims 4 Launcher" and it's working. I'm playing right now.
And if someone already has an account? Probably possible but I don't want to say anything that will confuse...anyway I think some people already know and they're spamming G4TW on fb or something :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:13

Evolet wrote:
Markus_Wolf wrote:skidrow version doesn't need to be installed, just copy crack in that folder
I can't even download the crack, windefender blocks it.
 I don't know, i didn't download game neither crak. Only origin i have Very Happy Try another crack to download. There are several on KAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:14

confiscata wrote:
InferiorDoll wrote:
confiscata wrote:

And if someone already has an account? Probably possible but I don't want to say anything that will confuse...anyway I think some people already know and they're spamming G4TW on fb or something :p

Well I have Origin account, but I created fake one anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:14

Into game/bin right? I tried, but it doesn't do anything. I can see the exe run in processes, but then it closes within a second. Guessing this crack doesn't work for everyone then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:18

Sarashia wrote:
Into game/bin right? I tried, but it doesn't do anything. I can see the exe run in processes, but then it closes within a second. Guessing this crack doesn't work for everyone then.
yes in game/bin Many people complains about working crack .. So something isn't right ... G4TW will probably soon release woking game, so save yourselfs from further frustrations Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:18

InferiorDoll wrote:
confiscata wrote:
InferiorDoll wrote:
confiscata wrote:

Well I have Origin account, but I created fake one anyway.
Could you, please, PM me with the link from where you got the crack? Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:19

Sarashia wrote:
You need to log in on Origin. It works for me. But I will download G4TW version anyway.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:19

Sarashia wrote:
Did You have installed these:

vc/vc2013/redist/vcredist_x64
vc/vc2013/redist/vcredist_x86
vc6/vp6install

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:23

I hope team will see it soon and we'll have some update

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:24

Evolet, I can't because my account has only 2 days, so I can't send PM. I got the link from SKIDROWCRACK site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:25

Markus_Wolf wrote:
Sarashia wrote:

vc6/vp6install

Oh! I had not. I just did, and the game started. XD Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:28

Glad to see that works for you. Enjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:28

So If they got it cracked we are gonna have game pretty much any day riaght? If not today Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:33

confiscata wrote:So If they got it cracked we are gonna have game pretty much any day riaght? If not today Very Happy
That would be great !  What he said.  I'm sure any day now we will all be able to play it  Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:35

TheKeebler_ToothFairy wrote:
confiscata wrote:So If they got it cracked we are gonna have game pretty much any day riaght? If not today Very Happy
That would be great !  What he said.  I'm sure any day now we will all be able to play it  Hammertime
Well, guys from this thread got it working as I saw Wink I think as soon Admin and the rest will see it they will give us an update or maybe a torrent already! That would be SO lovely if it would happen today. But I'm not gonna jinx it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:42

Sarashia wrote:
Markus_Wolf wrote:
Sarashia wrote:

vc6/vp6install

Oh! I had not. I just did, and the game started. XD Thanks!
hey,
I also have the skidrow game and installed those  files and paste the crack but my Origin is still asking for a product key.
Do u have any idea what should I do?
thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:43

Hey guyz, don't try anything unless it's from G4TW or buy it!

only 33eu on Instant gaming - yeah i'm weak i just bought the game and it is downloading now Very Happy
 I AM SOOO EXCITED ... i will let you know if the game worth 33euros *so happy*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:49

KimBauer wrote:Hey guyz, don't try anything unless it's from G4TW or buy it!

only 33eu on Instant gaming - yeah i'm weak i just bought the game and it is downloading now Very Happy
 I AM SOOO EXCITED ... i will let you know if the game worth 33euros *so happy*
Even the fact that they changes a lot in this sims 4 it IS a separate game. Lotta people compare to sims 3 and I find that stupid. Form what I've seen (let's plays and all that) it's SO worth it. I'm broke so I'm just waiting for our lovely team but I would buy it if I was able to.
I think they went for quality not quantity this time in sims Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top