Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Sims 4. *Important*

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 16 Empty About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Aug 2014, 11:56

First topic message reminder :

Dear "The Sims" fans,

The moment we have all been waiting for is at hand, "The Sims 4" will be released soon.

As always, there will be people on the Forum and on the Facebook Page posting links to alledged "real working" torrents and/or cracks. Sometimes even before the game is released. We expect this even more with the release of The Sims 4 than we usually would when a new expansion is released.

If you're thinking about trying such a link, you do so at your own risk. Games4theworld will not take any responsibility for "fake" downloads posted by random users, or the potential damage these files might do to your system. Just do yourself a favor and don't click it, no matter how tempted you are. Always question links posted by random users. It's not Games4theworld material until the Administrators say it is.

If you're thinking about sharing such a link on the Forum or the Facebook Page, please know that the team will be on the lookout and we will censor these links as soon as we see any! Please note that outside links are not allowed at this forum, and by breaking this Rule you risk a ban.

Forum Rule 6. No outside links - Any links to content that has not been pre-approved by a member of our team will be censored. We don't want anyone to get in trouble after downloading something at our Forum and we will not take responsibility for downloads we haven't had a chance to review. This includes, but is not limited to torrents and .Sims3pack files. Genuine software (like GameBooster, drivers, etc.) is permitted, as well as content from Nraas, MATY and Modthesims. We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it.

As always, we'll work hard to release the game to our users. 
Patience is a virtue Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 16 Empty Re: About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 09:30

onecutekat wrote:I was wondering, has G4TW or any other sites put out a decent crack for the demo??? Because I don't have origin (I got hacked a few weeks ago and they're still sorting it out and until then I can't even make a new account). I saw one or two that came out before the demo was released to everyone, but when I tried to use it it gave me a virus.

I'd really love to be able to make some demo CAS sims :C so if anyone knows about a good TS4 CAS demo crack thing please let me know? I haven't seen anything on the G4TW download page but thought that maybe I just hadn't found it in the forums.

I think there is demo on site. You can try there. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 10:06

InferiorDoll wrote:
onecutekat wrote:I was wondering, has G4TW or any other sites put out a decent crack for the demo??? Because I don't have origin (I got hacked a few weeks ago and they're still sorting it out and until then I can't even make a new account). I saw one or two that came out before the demo was released to everyone, but when I tried to use it it gave me a virus.

I'd really love to be able to make some demo CAS sims :C so if anyone knows about a good TS4 CAS demo crack thing please let me know? I haven't seen anything on the G4TW download page but thought that maybe I just hadn't found it in the forums.

I think there is demo on SKIDROWCRACK site. You can try there. Cool
think your best bet is to look for the demo of 3dm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 10:07

No topic to post Sims 4 problems yet ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 13:49

Ahhhh... I started to download the game yesterday and until now still 5% those leechers really want me to die from overexcited. They said Sims 4 Crack V2 is coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 14:00

Guys can you stop advertising the 3DM crack
It's like buying a hamburger in burger king, going to mcdonalds and telling the staff that burger king is awesome.
It's just wrong!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 14:13

T.R.A wrote:Guys can you stop advertising the 3DM crack
It's like buying a hamburger in burger king, going to mcdonalds and telling the staff that burger king is awesome.
It's just wrong!
if peo  want to try it with out buying b4 the g4tw copy comes out then thats the only crack out there and its been fixed now and kfc is much better then mcdonalds at least u know u aint eating horse meat lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 14:19

It's just wrong!
Please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that the G4TW community actually develops the cracks for the game.They search for safe, bug-free versions that can be shared to thers Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 14:54

Evolet wrote:
It's just wrong!
Please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that the G4TW community actually develops the cracks for the game.They search for safe, bug-free versions that can be shared to thers Smile
lol thats exactly what they do, Admin has said this multiple times. In this thread alone xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 20:20

No Topic to create Sims 4 bugs/Glitches solutions yet ? Today Sims 4 was released on the only place the Sims 4 was not even released: UK, This means now officially The Sims 4 was released all around the world.

It was supposed the Topics of The Sims 4 bugs/Glitches Solutions be open already (This is outdated).

//EDIT: I'm saying this because I know I few solutions to solve Sims 4 problems like censoring problem and traveling crash problem

Last edited by SPEEDEVIL2012 on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 20:34; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 20:33

I take it still no Torrent yet ?  The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 20:38

TheKeebler_ToothFairy wrote:I take it still no Torrent yet ?  The Sims 3 plumbob
Games4theworld didn't post The Sims 4 yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 21:24

Will you guys be posting the crack alone as well as game+crack?

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria Fri 05 Sep 2014, 21:28

Hello,

Games4theworld usually post just the game with the crack. Its unlikely they will provide them separate. You may have to ask a member of staff or admin to provide you with just the crack element. However we do recommend using G4TW released games.

Thanks,
Like a Star @ heaven Layloria
Layloria
Layloria
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 21:49

Layloria wrote:Hello,

Games4theworld usually post just the game with the crack. Its unlikely they will provide them separate. You may have to ask a member of staff or admin to provide you with just the crack element. However we do recommend using G4TW released games.

Thanks,

Is the "ultimate fix" considered a crack? If so, will we be seeing one for The Sims 4?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 05 Sep 2014, 21:57

InferiorDoll wrote:

I think there is demo on Censored site. You can try there. Cool

Hello InferiorDoll,

Please do not advertize warez sites on here. Wink  I censored part of your post.

SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:No Topic to create Sims 4 bugs/Glitches solutions yet ? Today Sims 4 was released on the only place the Sims 4 was not even released: UK, This means now officially The Sims 4 was released all around the world.

It was supposed the Topics of The Sims 4 bugs/Glitches Solutions be open already (This is outdated).

//EDIT: I'm saying this because I know I few solutions to solve Sims 4 problems like censoring problem and traveling crash problem

Hello again,

The remaining "The Sims 4" sections for downloads/in-game support (that are still closed) will be opened once G4TW has released The Sims 4.

SilverKeith wrote:
Layloria wrote:Hello,

Thanks,

Is the "ultimate fix" considered a crack? If so, will we be seeing one for The Sims 4?

Hello SilverKeith,

Yes, right now it's a crack. Originally, it had the additional advantage though that you could still update the game while having the Ultimate fix installed. Normally, you would have needed the original game files for that.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 22:00

I tried that other website and that was a waste of time. Nothing works and nobody has the answers. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 22:02

SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:
TheKeebler_ToothFairy wrote:I take it still no Torrent yet ?  The Sims 3 plumbob
Games4theworld didn't post The Sims 4 yet
I should've added insert Sarcasm here   lol!  Since you took the question seriously  Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 05 Sep 2014, 23:54

Evolet wrote:
It's just wrong!
Hi there,

True that, we don't create any cracks. (For most applications and games that would be like reinventing the wheel anyway) Some of our team members did update the core crack of The Sims 3, to make it compatible with newer versions of the game. See the Fix' Update History for more information.

Anyway, T.R.A. has a point. Although it's not against the Rules to recommend other communities/uploaders (linking to warez is NOT allowed), it is "wrong" to do so here. Especially since we stated, multiple times, that we care about the safety of our users and do not recommend them to use the The Sims 4 downloads that are out there currently. Not everyone can distinguish a fake torrent from a real one, and the fake ones usually have viruses. Did you notice that A LOT of "The Sims 4" torrents have been removed from The Pirate Bay? That's because they are all fake! Did you also notice that no VIP or Trusted uploader on The Pirate Bay has uploaded a torrent or a crack for The Sims 4? That's because the current 3DM crack is not stable. It's against all Scene Rules to release an incomplete crack. Although I respect 3DM's work on the quick crack, it's not a proper crack. Therefore we'll not release a The Sims 4 torrent until there's a stable crack.
Feel free to use the 3DM crack for now, if you like. But please, don't bother us with your problems. We do not support/use the crack, so we can't really help you with the problems.
Keep in mind: Surveys = FAKE too.

And, other than getting safe files for you and provide easy to follow instructions, we also provide full support for anything we upload/anything we can help you with. Can't say that about most uploaders out there...

You'll notice when it's out. Razz

I'm sorry to hear about your problem. Unfortunately we don't have a CAS Demo torrent, no. We decided not to upload one, because we knew that it would be released for free soon anyway.
Had you already tried the Origin Password Reset function, before contacting Origin?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Sep 2014, 00:52

Hello!!! Does anybody know if there's an estimated time they are releasing the game of a deadline they are gonna try to post it by?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 06 Sep 2014, 01:30

gftwuser101 wrote:Hello!!! Does anybody know if there's an estimated time they are releasing the game of a deadline they are gonna try to post it by?
Hello,

More information about that here: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=519807018152112&id=110924105707074
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Sep 2014, 02:50

I'm sorry to hear about your problem. Unfortunately we don't have a CAS Demo torrent, no. We decided not to upload one, because we knew that it would be released for free soon anyway.
Had you already tried the Origin Password Reset function, before contacting Origin?

Yeah that was ages ago, was trying to get on it to play some games when I got my new computer after not using my Origin for MONTHS. My email was changed (it was an old email as well that I didn't use anymore from yahoo so I didn't notice the email get taken I guess) passwords and so much more, so they've been trying to work through it so I can have the account back but still proving I'm the owner and the other person hacked it. :[ Sadface.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Sep 2014, 04:18

how long did most sims 3 expansion and stuff pack torrents take?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 06 Sep 2014, 04:31

gftwuser101 wrote:how long did most sims 3 expansion and stuff pack torrents take?
Hi,

The Sims 3 used a completely different security mechanism. (Disc protection only)
The Sims 4 uses only activation/protection, so it'll be a lot harder to crack. You can't compare the two. But count on a while for The Sims 4. (For a good crack, that is)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Sep 2014, 05:13

Hi guys, I'm new Smile (Well not really since I got all my S3 expansions pack from games4theworld lol..) and for that, I wanna say thanks a bunch for your hard work, admins *bows*
Maybe someone already asked this kind of question and I overlooked it or this is not the kind of question you're supposed to ask in this discussion board, but..

Dear Admin(s), are you going to release the cracked version of S4 (where we CAN'T go online in Origin) like the other sources did or is it going to be 'legal' where we could go online in Origin?
Thanks in advance & sorry for somewhat-bad-english Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Sep 2014, 05:32

They just patched the game again! I'm so excited since it fixes the mutant baby issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Sep 2014, 06:33

Admin wrote:
nowherewarm wrote:Okay, so here's the deal. I have an access to friend's origin account who's already bought the game. If I were to download it from his account would I have to have origin running online when I'm playing or would it work on offline? Will my friend be notified that I downloaded something in any way?
Hi there,

If he has bought the game, the game has now been linked to his Origin account, which means that it can only be played via his Origin account.
It's interesting though, because EA said that we only need Origin for the activation. After that, the game should work just fine in offline mode. No, your friend will not see that you downloaded the game to your PC, for as far as I know.

Try as follows:

1. Let him activate the game on his PC.
2. Let him log out and close Origin.
3. You log in with his account on your PC.
4. Install The Sims 4 via the "My Games" tab in Origin.
5. Start the game and do all necessary steps.
6. Close the game and go into offline mode. Test the game, it should work fine.
7. Now let your friend login too and see if you can still play the game.

Technically you should be able to do that. The only problem that might occur, is that either one of you gets an error, saying that the account is already logged in on another PC. (You're not allowed to login an play via the same account on more than 1 PC)

AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE... there's probably a reason why not even one VIP or Trusted uploader on The Pirate Bay has uploaded The Sims 4. And again: there's still no Skidrow crack. The crack that you guys are downloading from the fanpage, is not a Skidrow crack, it's made by 3DM.
Oops, I only now saw your reply. The thing is, please don't lynch me, I only have access to the friend's account because some months ago I couldn't find working links to a different game and he offered that I download it from him (he's had the game for at least a year), and more recently I downloaded CAS demo from him, since it was free anyway. I feel like asking him to share TS4 with me, the game being very new and all would be inappropriate. What do I say - hey, I'm a broke college student, please let me leech this one off of you too, when he just paid not so little for it (he's been playing already so the game is activated). So I'd rather he does not know I'm that impatient :$: Okay so if I can play the game with origin offline, when my friend logs into his account will he get notified that someone else is using the account right now, or does it only notify you when someone else is already online?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Sep 2014, 07:26

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 16 Uhoh10

Had to share this with you guys. IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top