Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Sims 4. *Important*

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 8 Empty About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Aug 2014, 11:56

First topic message reminder :

Dear "The Sims" fans,

The moment we have all been waiting for is at hand, "The Sims 4" will be released soon.

As always, there will be people on the Forum and on the Facebook Page posting links to alledged "real working" torrents and/or cracks. Sometimes even before the game is released. We expect this even more with the release of The Sims 4 than we usually would when a new expansion is released.

If you're thinking about trying such a link, you do so at your own risk. Games4theworld will not take any responsibility for "fake" downloads posted by random users, or the potential damage these files might do to your system. Just do yourself a favor and don't click it, no matter how tempted you are. Always question links posted by random users. It's not Games4theworld material until the Administrators say it is.

If you're thinking about sharing such a link on the Forum or the Facebook Page, please know that the team will be on the lookout and we will censor these links as soon as we see any! Please note that outside links are not allowed at this forum, and by breaking this Rule you risk a ban.

Forum Rule 6. No outside links - Any links to content that has not been pre-approved by a member of our team will be censored. We don't want anyone to get in trouble after downloading something at our Forum and we will not take responsibility for downloads we haven't had a chance to review. This includes, but is not limited to torrents and .Sims3pack files. Genuine software (like GameBooster, drivers, etc.) is permitted, as well as content from Nraas, MATY and Modthesims. We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it.

As always, we'll work hard to release the game to our users. 
Patience is a virtue Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 8 Empty Re: About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:43

Hey guyz, don't try anything unless it's from G4TW or buy it!

only 33eu on Instant gaming - yeah i'm weak i just bought the game and it is downloading now Very Happy
 I AM SOOO EXCITED ... i will let you know if the game worth 33euros *so happy*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:49

KimBauer wrote:Hey guyz, don't try anything unless it's from G4TW or buy it!

only 33eu on Instant gaming - yeah i'm weak i just bought the game and it is downloading now Very Happy
Even the fact that they changes a lot in this sims 4 it IS a separate game. Lotta people compare to sims 3 and I find that stupid. Form what I've seen (let's plays and all that) it's SO worth it. I'm broke so I'm just waiting for our lovely team but I would buy it if I was able to.
I think they went for quality not quantity this time in sims Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:55

i'm so agree with you confiscata Wink

sims 4 is a new game - yes it's sims but totally new and i love that!
it's like when the sims 3 were released - it was something else than the sims 2

i really love the graphism this time and multi-task i mean so cool!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 17:59

KimBauer wrote:i'm so agree with you confiscata Wink

sims 4 is a new game - yes it's sims but totally new and i love that!
it's like when the sims 3 were released - it was something else than the sims 2

i really love the graphism this time and multi-task i mean so cool!

And have you seen how cool all the trees and outdoor looks like? Sick! And I love how you can operate cabinets, and they are different types of them (like full long cabinet, and super small) and scale objects like plants to make them bigger! And how you can just drag and customize roof to be rounded or more pagoda styled and longer and such.
Never had any of these, only by cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Wed 03 Sep 2014, 18:00

Hi all,

I cannot reiterate this message enough times.

Please, please, please be wary before not only torrenting the supposed game itself, but downloading or torrenting any TS4 crack file/s. Because everyone is in a mad scramble to download the game, there might be a lot of phony crack files that are actually malware or viruses.  We will not be held responsible if you download something of this nature, so you've been warned.

If you are able to find something legit and it is working, great.  If you are having issues with torrenting someone else's TS4 game or you are having an issue applying someone else's cracked files, I will not give you support!  I cannot speak for any other moderator, helper, or admin, however the reason I say this is because not all crack files are the same.  Some people may have created a complicated way to get the game running, which I in particular, am not going to be familiar with.  We are meticulous here with delivering stability, I cannot say that for anyone else.

There is a lot that goes into uploading a pirated game, and also getting a working crack so that the game runs smoothly.  Please realize, that once we get the game delivered to you all, it will be way more stable than most TS4s that you can torrent right now!  You will then have to uninstall your old TS4 game from someone else to install ours - this is not worth your time, trust me.  That, and you will need to run a Registry cleaner, else you might have even more issues than you thought you'd have once installing our TS4 game.  

Again, I am only speaking on behalf of myself here.  Admin might disagree and/or other moderators/helpers might be okay with giving support to someone that installed a pirated TS4 game that isn't G4TW's.  

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 18:04

i know! for me it's just a dream come true
i don't like very much cc in my game so i'm very happy about these ads

what do you think about the disparition of the CASt ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 18:07

33 euros that's a great deal! 70 it's just too expensive for me. I'll probably buy it when it's cheaper. I'm so jealous of you Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 18:14

KimBauer wrote:i know! for me it's just a dream come true
i don't like very much cc in my game so i'm very happy about these ads

what do you think about the disparition of the CASt ?
To be honest. I don't mind. Sims 3 with it's cast was just so laggy. You had to wait nad wait for it to accept changes. Besides In CAS there's so much nice options and clothes? I've seen the full version outfits for all ages. So cute! I would seriously wore many of them. Finally we have nice clothes in base game, and different textures. There couldbe opacity for makeup but I don't really mind it, there's just so much nicer. 
In sims 3 with maybe 2 cc outfits I was making sims in an hour and they still looked like pudding. In sims 4 (at least demo) it was 20 minutes mostly looking at outfits and those sims look so different from each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 18:15

Sorry 34eu it's the limited version, there were no normal version anymore which cost 33eu

omg just 26% my wifi sucks Sad but it's ok i know i will play i can wait a bit more
^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 18:41

I just registered to say this. You guys are amazing! 

Your team, the dedication and the awesomeness!

Thanks guys I cant wait to see your amazing work!

Much love and thanks to you guys! I love you  The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 18:52

Omg the wait :3 I'm dying here xD Hmm I think Imma play some Smite(for the first time)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 18:55

kupocygirl wrote:Omg the wait :3 I'm dying here xD Hmm I think Imma play some Smite(for the first time)
Have fun! My boyfriend plays it it's fun! I'm just watching random stuff online. I feel like I can't leave house because I'm gonna miss somenthing :p

Back to top Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 8 Empty Hmm

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 19:16

confiscata wrote:
kupocygirl wrote:Omg the wait :3 I'm dying here xD Hmm I think Imma play some Smite(for the first time)
Have fun! My boyfriend plays it it's fun! I'm just watching random stuff online. I feel like I can't leave house because I'm gonna miss somenthing :p
Giirl xD Cool my brother plays it too. He told me about it. So I couldn't resist but I made a fake origin account and when I extracted it(the crack from skidrow) I get an avg detection so I ignore threat then I copy the crack files and try to paste it and I get this notice:
About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 8 Hmmwha10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 19:16

Yeah, it might be better to just wait for G4TW's version... I don't know if it's some kind of anti-piracy thing, but I keep getting stuck with HUGE pixelated censors after my sim goes to the bathroom. Like, covering-the-entire-world sized.

Or it could be that this game is just extremely broken, lol. I crashed within the first 10 minutes too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 19:19

its a false positive i know that for a fact tryed with 3 anti virus scanners avg says the same for all cracks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 19:20

I'm glued just waiting over here for a update saying its up & ready  What a Face All this is exciting reminds me of when it all first started  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Been playing Sims ever since they started  Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 19:22

Sarashia wrote:Yeah, it might be better to just wait for G4TW's version... I don't know if it's some kind of anti-piracy thing, but I keep getting stuck with HUGE pixelated censors after my sim goes to the bathroom. Like, covering-the-entire-world sized.

Or it could be that this game is just extremely broken, lol. I crashed within the first 10 minutes too.
Oh damn :/ that sucks I haven't started the game yet either and I will remove the threat. I'll just wait for g4tw.
LOL I'm downloading smite; Im interested in the gods and I never played a moba o.o I tried league of legends but bah wasnt into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 19:25

TheKeebler_ToothFairy wrote:I'm glued just waiting over here for a update saying its up & ready  What a Face All this is exciting reminds me of when it all first started  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Been playing Sims ever since they started  Hammertime
LOL cool ur a vet o.o I started playing the sims since the 3rd one. Ever since then well I love it.  I even went back and played the second one. I like both, they have different stuff but are good. I do dislike the buggy crap ts3 has WhatDidUJustCallMe? That I even recognize it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 19:27

kupocygirl wrote:
TheKeebler_ToothFairy wrote:I'm glued just waiting over here for a update saying its up & ready  What a Face All this is exciting reminds me of when it all first started  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Been playing Sims ever since they started  Hammertime
LOL cool ur a vet o.o I started playing the sims since the 3rd one. Ever since then well I love it.  I even went back and played the second one. I like both, they have different stuff but are good. I do dislike the buggy crap ts3 has WhatDidUJustCallMe? That I even recognize it.
Yea me too ! The Sims 3 plumbob I'm looking forward to seeing how smoothly everything runs on TS4  What he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 19:30

Yo I feel like a crack fiend xD omg this is quite hilarious. My son is just hoppin in his bouncy and Im sitting here like a fiend waiting xD for this and smite to finish download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 19:35

Tea 4 I can't be the only one just sitting in front of the computer watching anime/movie/series//reading book/manga//playing games, with a cup of hot chocolate in hand, while listening to the nice sounds the raindrops do when they're hitting the ground and the cars which pass trough the wet asphalt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 19:37

will we get a update on here when it comes out or where should we look for it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 19:40

MariaWalker wrote:Tea 4 I can't be the only one just sitting in front of the computer watching anime/movie/series//reading book/manga//playing games, with a cup of hot chocolate in hand, while listening to the nice sounds the raindrops do when they're hitting the ground and the cars which pass trough the wet asphalt.
Omg I love the rain when it falls down is so nice :3 LOL Im playing my otome games from my phone while waiting xD Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 19:41

Weenie1 wrote:will we get a update on here when it comes out or where should we look for it
We will I'm sure of it The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 19:42

We are all sitting here waiting for what every little update pops on the screen haha My kiddos all excited for it too .. We are just all waiting around  Trollemote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 19:46

cheers lol! Yes we are Tea 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 19:48

So I caved, and bought it. I'm so weak! Haha. 

While I wait for it to download I just want to say be careful! We know for a fact that G4TW is trustworthy and they stand by their downloads! Those uploads could be harmful or have something small like a tracker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top