Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Sims 4. *Important*

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 11 Empty About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Aug 2014, 11:56

First topic message reminder :

Dear "The Sims" fans,

The moment we have all been waiting for is at hand, "The Sims 4" will be released soon.

As always, there will be people on the Forum and on the Facebook Page posting links to alledged "real working" torrents and/or cracks. Sometimes even before the game is released. We expect this even more with the release of The Sims 4 than we usually would when a new expansion is released.

If you're thinking about trying such a link, you do so at your own risk. Games4theworld will not take any responsibility for "fake" downloads posted by random users, or the potential damage these files might do to your system. Just do yourself a favor and don't click it, no matter how tempted you are. Always question links posted by random users. It's not Games4theworld material until the Administrators say it is.

If you're thinking about sharing such a link on the Forum or the Facebook Page, please know that the team will be on the lookout and we will censor these links as soon as we see any! Please note that outside links are not allowed at this forum, and by breaking this Rule you risk a ban.

Forum Rule 6. No outside links - Any links to content that has not been pre-approved by a member of our team will be censored. We don't want anyone to get in trouble after downloading something at our Forum and we will not take responsibility for downloads we haven't had a chance to review. This includes, but is not limited to torrents and .Sims3pack files. Genuine software (like GameBooster, drivers, etc.) is permitted, as well as content from Nraas, MATY and Modthesims. We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it.

As always, we'll work hard to release the game to our users. 
Patience is a virtue Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 11 Empty Re: About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 22:37

Well, I think we should wait for G4TW version. This new crack is really, and I mean... REALLY unstable. But I was able to check this game out, and in my opinion it's awesome. I was thinking of buying it, but it's quite expensive in my country, so I'll wait for more stable version. Now, when I know it is possible to crack it, I'll wait. We're counting on you guys! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 22:41

The Sims 3 plumbob relax time as we wait for G4TW to upload TS4 torrent   Looking for bad joke Sleep lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 22:44

Admin wrote:
anonymouse wrote:first country plays it, if there's bug, they can patch it, then when it releases in other places it'll sell better.
Hi there,

You're not talking about EA, right? "EA" and "Fixed between two release days" (usually 2-4 days) should not be mentioned in the same sentence!
oh god no.. lol.
I'm not talking about EA. but gaming in general.
knowing ea, if they could, they would probably charge us for it. XD

At this point.. I don't know who's more insulting EA or Ubisoft.
One implies negative connotation and has a habit of crappy behavior. The other expresses negative connotation and shows crappy behavior.
:/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 22:48

Today they release incomplete game which you pay, and then you pay for the DLC which contains patch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 22:51

Just a quick question: could the bugged censorship blur and the crashes be due to the fact that the torrents (at least the ones from Skidrowcrack) don't include the day one patch? That patch was supposed to have fixed a LOT of problems with the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 22:53

3dm crack works just fine if u run in admin mode but i aint worryed my game will be actice friday to play

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 22:56

bin_b0x wrote:Just a quick question: could the bugged censorship blur and the crashes be due to the fact that the torrents (at least the ones from Skidrowcrack) don't include the day one patch? That patch was supposed to have fixed a LOT of problems with the game.

That make sense

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 23:00

Carlos wrote:
booellis9 wrote:your right. my bad. i think it's the anticipation for this torrent that is making me crazy! bounce cheers

That message was actually not intended for you, but for this other user ("Maria Walker"), but OK. Do we have a problem here then ? From my perspective, we're good...no need for any argument about a crappy Sims 4 base game and the (admittedly) dubious world of social media.
i figured that's what u meant so no worries. we are good for sure, except for the crappy sims 4 comment. no i'm just kidding. lol!  a lot of people say that it's not very good but i think it's like anything else. wither your going to love it or hate it. kind of like simcity 5 although i love that game too. i mostly like the build mode which seems like it's going to be a lot of fun to build houses and lots. i guess we will find out either way soon though. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 23:03

Well I don't really understand what's the point of releasing game with so many bugs and problems. I'm sure they know about them... it's no way they didn't. Or am I wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 03 Sep 2014, 23:07

Markus_Wolf wrote:Today they release incomplete game which you pay, and then you pay for the DLC which contains patch
We had this one up on the homepage a while back:

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 11 Apq0wn10
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 23:08

InferiorDoll wrote:Well I don't really understand what's the point of releasing game with so many bugs and problems. I'm sure they know about them... it's no way they didn't. Or am I wrong?

Which is why we need the day one patch. Could G4TW possibly upload the patch, or simply a version of the game with the patch installed? :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 23:17

So far loading times for me are ridiculously faster than sims 3 (even when I was playing sims 3 without CC or mods). I haven't had any problems with crashes or censorship (I purchased the game).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 23:23

SoSoBelle wrote:So far loading times for me are ridiculously faster than sims 3 (even when I was playing sims 3 without CC or mods). I haven't had any problems with crashes or censorship (I purchased the game).
Did you also do the day 1 patch?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 23:34

I'm really looking forward to this. I probably will buy a copy later on, when the price drops, I know I can run it, and when I have enough money to spend on it. if it wasn't for this site, I would be out of luck. so a big THANK YOU to G4TW for all the fantastic work you do and the great downloads. I know I will be able to count on you to do your best to make a great torrent for TS4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 00:07

*Waiting patiently* Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 00:16

SoSoBelle wrote:So far loading times for me are ridiculously faster than sims 3 (even when I was playing sims 3 without CC or mods). I haven't had any problems with crashes or censorship (I purchased the game).
Even though my computer was supposed to have ran the Sims 3 perfectly fine it still chugged ingame when doing pretty much anything! With the Sims 4 every thing runs super smooth and I get 100+ fps with no freezing like the Sims 3! I am so happy! I also plan on picking the game up around the holidays so the SkidRow release will hold me over now and the G4TW release will hold me over until around Thanksgiving/Christmas!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 04 Sep 2014, 00:23

FluxPanda wrote:
Even though my computer was supposed to have ran the Sims 3 perfectly fine it still chugged ingame when doing pretty much anything! With the Sims 4 every thing runs super smooth and I get 100+ fps with no freezing like the Sims 3! I am so happy! I also plan on picking the game up around the holidays so the SkidRow release will hold me over now and the G4TW release will hold me over until around Thanksgiving/Christmas!

Hello FluxPanda,

I assume you were you playing The Sims 3 with all expansions ? In that case, it wouldn't be a surprise if you could run TS4 so smoothly. Wink  Just wait until a few more expansions for TS4 are out...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 00:24

Carlos wrote:
FluxPanda wrote:

Hello FluxPanda,

I assume you were you playing The Sims 3 with all expansions ? In that case, it wouldn't be a surprise if you could run TS4 so smoothly. Wink  Just wait until a few more expansions for TS4 are out...
I have my fingers crossed! I hope in a few expansions I will still be able to run the game fine but then again I doubt they will optimize it that well.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 00:28

FluxPanda wrote:
Carlos wrote:
FluxPanda wrote:

Hello FluxPanda,

I have my fingers crossed! I hope in a few expansions I will still be able to run the game fine but then again I doubt they will optimize it that well.....
Yeah, ditto. Even though I'd assume they would build a solid engine that can support future expansions, I don't really count on it. They said that they planned ahead with the Sims 3 and look how that turned out. I am really hoping that the loading screens won't grow to epic proportions. *fingers crossed*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 00:32

Water Nixi wrote:
FluxPanda wrote:
Carlos wrote:
FluxPanda wrote:

Hello FluxPanda,

Yeah, ditto. Even though I'd assume they would build a solid engine that can support future expansions, I don't really count on it. They said that they planned ahead with the Sims 3 and look how that turned out. I am really hoping that the loading screens won't grow to epic proportions. *fingers crossed*
Yeah, agreed, these torrented releases will keep me tided over until i can get it in December  (Christmas, woohoo!) its a bit long but,  hey, I'm still a supporter, just a bit short on cash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 01:01

I'm trying to stop myself from watching Sims 4 videos on youtube lol. I wanna experience it myself, but I'm so hard. Waiting is what I'll have to do. It's for the best anyways   Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 01:16

KasumiT wrote:
Did you also do the day 1 patch?

Unless it does it automatically, I didn't do the patch. I just downloaded it, installed it and started it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 01:45

Everything ran smooth for me. The only one that kept freezing alot were expansions that required you go to places.

University froze every now and then, but it wasn't bad.
World adventures was a nightmare. it froze alot!

Wierd, cause even with all expansions it never froze that often. and I have a decent computer (i can run most mmo's on high-ultra setting).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 02:23

Still all excited & waiting over here  The Sims 3 plumbob I've tried to keep my mind off of it but I can't wait to play TS4  Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 02:55

:newfag:  But I have been using this website for a while. This is the only site I trust when it comes to TS. Can't wait for TS4.  bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 03:05

LuvRealArtist, I've been using G4TW for awhile too & just decided to become a member!  Very Happy  Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 03:29

I saw the skidrowcrack site has been updated with the 'crack'

Any guinea pigs tested it yet? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top