Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Sims 4. *Important*

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 12 Empty About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Aug 2014, 11:56

First topic message reminder :

Dear "The Sims" fans,

The moment we have all been waiting for is at hand, "The Sims 4" will be released soon.

As always, there will be people on the Forum and on the Facebook Page posting links to alledged "real working" torrents and/or cracks. Sometimes even before the game is released. We expect this even more with the release of The Sims 4 than we usually would when a new expansion is released.

If you're thinking about trying such a link, you do so at your own risk. Games4theworld will not take any responsibility for "fake" downloads posted by random users, or the potential damage these files might do to your system. Just do yourself a favor and don't click it, no matter how tempted you are. Always question links posted by random users. It's not Games4theworld material until the Administrators say it is.

If you're thinking about sharing such a link on the Forum or the Facebook Page, please know that the team will be on the lookout and we will censor these links as soon as we see any! Please note that outside links are not allowed at this forum, and by breaking this Rule you risk a ban.

Forum Rule 6. No outside links - Any links to content that has not been pre-approved by a member of our team will be censored. We don't want anyone to get in trouble after downloading something at our Forum and we will not take responsibility for downloads we haven't had a chance to review. This includes, but is not limited to torrents and .Sims3pack files. Genuine software (like GameBooster, drivers, etc.) is permitted, as well as content from Nraas, MATY and Modthesims. We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it.

As always, we'll work hard to release the game to our users. 
Patience is a virtue Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 12 Empty Re: About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 03:05

LuvRealArtist, I've been using G4TW for awhile too & just decided to become a member!  Very Happy  Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 03:29

I saw the skidrowcrack site has been updated with the 'crack'

Any guinea pigs tested it yet? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 03:36

so i have finally given up trying to download skidrow. it's taking too long to download so i guess it's meant to be that i wait for g4tw to upload it. i've only tried one other torrent site before this one and it gave me a virus. i came upon g4tw and figured why not give it another try and that's when i downloaded sims 3 pets and it work. from then on i only downloaded from here. i officially give up on other sites now. you guys are truly are the best. thanks for all you do. cheers sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 04:00

Hey peoples xD we're fiending for ts4 like crack heads xD LOL I've been getting into smite and wow I like it :3 Seems we still gotta wait o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 04:22

Admin wrote:
Markus_Wolf wrote:Today they release incomplete game which you pay, and then you pay for the DLC which contains patch
We had this one up on the homepage a while back:

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 12 Apq0wn10

thats too funny!
and true.. which makes it slightly sad. Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 04:34

Just a quick question, if origin registration is needed should I use my regular one or create a fake one? Does it matter? Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 04:38

I'm currently using the skidrow/3DM version plus the temp crack and I've got to say it's hilariously buggy, and not in a good way. You cannot play for more than 15 minutes without the game crashing for any particular reason and whenever sims use the toilet/shower or anything that activates the mosaic it stays there forever and often gets 2,3,4 times larges than it should be and the only way to solve it is to leave the game and come back in. It's almost certainly a jab from EA at all us 'thieves' for cracking the game... >_< Best wait on the full, perfected patch because you won't get very far otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 04 Sep 2014, 04:40

ana1000 wrote:Just a quick question, if origin registration is needed should I use my regular one or create a fake one? Does it matter? Noob

If The Sims 4 follows the direction of The Sims 3, you may not need Origin registration at all. As an experienced torrenter, I can tell you most of the times you do not need Origin for their torrented games (The Sims 3 is a great example. Valid registration codes of The Sims 3 base game and expansions grant you some useless features, which do not require Origin at all).
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 04:44

raelaroux wrote:
Admin wrote:
Markus_Wolf wrote:Today they release incomplete game which you pay, and then you pay for the DLC which contains patch
We had this one up on the homepage a while back:

thats too funny!
and true.. which makes it slightly sad. Wat.
Ahaha, they have gained a reputation of loving to milk the crap out of their games.I guarantee that pools and toddlers will be in different EPs (Toddlers will probably come in a generations type ep and pools in a seasons type).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 04:45

J.T. wrote:
ana1000 wrote:Just a quick question, if origin registration is needed should I use my regular one or create a fake one? Does it matter? Noob

If The Sims 4 follows the direction of The Sims 3, you may not need Origin registration at all. As an experienced torrenter, I can tell you most of the times you do not need Origin for their torrented games (The Sims 3 is a great example. Valid registration codes of The Sims 3 base game and expansions grant you some useless features, which do not require Origin at all).
Thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 04:45

Okay, so here's the deal. I have an access to friend's origin account who's already bought the game. If I were to download it from his account would I have to have origin running online when I'm playing or would it work on offline? Will my friend be notified that I downloaded something in any way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Thu 04 Sep 2014, 04:50

Admin wrote:

That picture is.... that is, gold.   Sad
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 05:28

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 12 Yasss10

You guys! They can take pregnancy tests! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 06:18

SoSoBelle wrote:About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 12 Yasss10

Shame on you for teasing us! D: Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 06:34

RandomOne wrote:
SoSoBelle wrote:About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 12 Yasss10

Shame on you for teasing us! D: Sad
She has the actual game which is why she has no problem playing at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 06:34

I broke down and got the skidrowcrack, 2 crashes in 5 hours, fixed mosaic issue by going to dresser and using plan outfit, didnt feel like it was enough to whine about, just glad i got to try it. Smile wasnt planning on it, but saw the crack files dont overwrite anything, so will be easy to remove crack when better one comes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 07:27

To anyone here using the temporary Censored crack and torrent for the game someone has found a temp fix for the mosaic bug. I thought I'd share it here for anyone who doesn't already know:

**To fix go to the TheSims4/Game/Bin and rename the ‘TS4.par’ file to ‘The.Sims.4.Launcher.par’ which makes it match the name of the cracked launcher and run the game as per the usual instructions!**

I can confirm it does work.

Last edited by chairmanxyz on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 07:29; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 07:28

well i was just on TPB and saw there is a better crack posted called  Censored  by Censored , and he's been very helpful with users in his comments. just thought i'd pass it along. all it really does is add one more .par file. delete TS4.par and add simlauncher.par instead. it fixed the mosaic issue for me, though i still did crash when attempting to make my return trip home from a club. hopefully he can help me figure out why. one less problem to worry about!  Hammertime

ok i have an update on the blur fix, it isnt at all necessary to download the .par file i posted above, though you can if it's easier for you.
SKIDROWCRACK posted on facebook that all you have to do is go into sims 4/Games/Bin and find the TS4.Par file and Rename TS4.par to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par

Last edited by Misfit203 on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 08:37; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 07:42

So much anticipation... >.< AGH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 08:43

Misfit203 wrote:well i was just on TPB and saw there is a better crack posted called The Sims 4 Crack Plus Blur & Crash Fix - Updated by Flixcraze, and he's been very helpful with users in his comments. just thought i'd pass it along. all it really does is add one more .par file. delete TS4.par and add simlauncher.par instead. it fixed the mosaic issue for me, though i still did crash when attempting to make my return trip home from a club. hopefully he can help me figure out why. one less problem to worry about!  Hammertime

ok i have an update on the blur fix, it isnt at all necessary to download the .par file i posted above, though you can if it's easier for you.
SKIDROWCRACK posted on facebook that all you have to do is go into sims 4/Games/Bin and find the TS4.Par file and Rename TS4.par to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par
That didn't work, also I can't get one of the files to copy it says I need pemisiion WhatDidUJustCallMe? WHen I already changed the setting for Full Control

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 09:06

kupocygirl im sorry didnt work for you, it did help me, but i am unfamiliar with your problem, hopefully someone else may have some good advice to help you.

possibly could it be the 3DMGame.dll file? maybe conflicting with your antivirus??

thats the only file issue i've heard of. 
that file gives a false positive with antivirus software.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 09:29

question: do I need to wait until G4TW gets the torrent before downloading the game? or can I start downloading the game now and get the cracks and other things when they are ready? I ask because it can take a very long time to download and I was wondering if I could start chipping away at that while I wait. or will that mess with your methods somehow? yes, I know I'm being impatient, but I'm also trying to think of the best way to use my time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 09:34

So, the crack isn't stable yet right? And even if you bought the game, it crashes once in a while (or I've heard so)? I kinda wish they had more time to polish and stuff the game, but EA happened like always. I feel sorry for them. I hope the game sells well enough so that they can keep doing all the stuff with the series (well The Sims series are a big deal and they always sell, because of the kids and huge fans, but I think 4 will be a big downfall. Or at least at first).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 11:23

Hello everyone, I just freshly registered here to show my appreciation Smile I have been with you guys since Sims 3.

However,  I also came here with a question... And I hope somebody might be able to help me out! My friend purchased TS4 (CD) for me and is eventually going to send it to me, so I will probably have it in a month. Buuut, I'm really too excited to wait that long... So is there a way I could already play the game with the key of that game? It seems like all the downloadable versions are origin versions, and all I have seen is digital deluxe... I would need the limited edition cd version... does anybody know anything about it?? Thanks for the help !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 11:34

babybunny wrote:Hello everyone, I just freshly registered here to show my appreciation Smile I have been with you guys since Sims 3.

However,  I also came here with a question... And I hope somebody might be able to help me out! My friend purchased TS4 (CD) for me and is eventually going to send it to me, so I will probably have it in a month. Buuut, I'm really too excited to wait that long... So is there a way I could already play the game with the key of that game? It seems like all the downloadable versions are origin versions, and all I have seen is digital deluxe... I would need the limited edition cd version... does anybody know anything about it?? Thanks for the help !!
If your friend sends you the CD key which came with your game case then you shouldn't even need the disk. Just enter that CD key on origin and download the digital version. The only downside to not using the disk is you have to download the full 8 gig game on Origin. Either way though you have to use Origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 12:26

amashu wrote:question: do I need to wait until G4TW gets the torrent before downloading the game? or can I start downloading the game now and get the cracks and other things when they are ready? I ask because it can take a very long time to download and I was wondering if I could start chipping away at that while I wait. or will that mess with your methods somehow? yes, I know I'm being impatient, but I'm also trying to think of the best way to use my time.

I think you should wait. Now the game is unstable and bugged, I deleted SC version of TS4 and waiting for G4TW. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 12:37

chairmanxyz wrote:I'm currently using the skidrow/3DM version plus the temp crack and I've got to say it's hilariously buggy, and not in a good way. You cannot play for more than 15 minutes without the game crashing for any particular reason and whenever sims use the toilet/shower or anything that activates the mosaic it stays there forever and often gets 2,3,4 times larges than it should be and the only way to solve it is to leave the game and come back in. It's almost certainly a jab from EA at all us 'thieves' for cracking the game... >_< Best wait on the full, perfected patch because you won't get very far otherwise.
Well at least we can play the game now! The bugs that are in the SkidRow/3DM release while annoying most of the time aren't game breaking and can be solved by a quick restart or trip to the main menu, if this was the Sims 3 then I would be a little annoyed since that game took forever to load! Although I to can't wait to not have to worry about those things when the G4TW release comes out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top