Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Sims 4. *Important*

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 21 Empty About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Aug 2014, 11:56

First topic message reminder :

Dear "The Sims" fans,

The moment we have all been waiting for is at hand, "The Sims 4" will be released soon.

As always, there will be people on the Forum and on the Facebook Page posting links to alledged "real working" torrents and/or cracks. Sometimes even before the game is released. We expect this even more with the release of The Sims 4 than we usually would when a new expansion is released.

If you're thinking about trying such a link, you do so at your own risk. Games4theworld will not take any responsibility for "fake" downloads posted by random users, or the potential damage these files might do to your system. Just do yourself a favor and don't click it, no matter how tempted you are. Always question links posted by random users. It's not Games4theworld material until the Administrators say it is.

If you're thinking about sharing such a link on the Forum or the Facebook Page, please know that the team will be on the lookout and we will censor these links as soon as we see any! Please note that outside links are not allowed at this forum, and by breaking this Rule you risk a ban.

Forum Rule 6. No outside links - Any links to content that has not been pre-approved by a member of our team will be censored. We don't want anyone to get in trouble after downloading something at our Forum and we will not take responsibility for downloads we haven't had a chance to review. This includes, but is not limited to torrents and .Sims3pack files. Genuine software (like GameBooster, drivers, etc.) is permitted, as well as content from Nraas, MATY and Modthesims. We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it.

As always, we'll work hard to release the game to our users. 
Patience is a virtue Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 21 Empty Re: About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 09:02

The way I see it is like this.

The big Warez groups are the crime lords/kingpins. They create the drugs.  But they stay hidden for the most part. Other than the people working directly with them, no one knows who they are or how they look like.

G4TW and others are like the street dealers. they hand out the products. They don't make it. They aren't directly involved with the crime lords, they simply just distribute the product as they recieve it.

And so, if you shut down the street dealers. that doesn't change a thing. come tomorrow, there will be more street dealers to take their place.

Does that make some sense as to the difference between skidrow and g4tw?

as for why they choose to do things in the shadows. Well no one really knows except skidrow themselves.
----
but i mean. when you think about g4tw. we're a community of sim lovers. Smile not just distributors, but a community that helps out with tips,strategies, mods, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:16

Carlos wrote:
kidrock2k12 wrote:i was just doing the same as the other person  but people should play b4 they can really say what a game is lake really until you play a game you dont know how good it is

If you don't like the opinions of other people, then don't read them. 

I'm not going to argue any further with you, hence I'll repeat what I said before: I kindly ask you to - please - refrain from personal insults. From what I've seen, the other user you were "talking" to did NOT insult you personally. So strictly speaking you are not "doing the same as the other person".

I don't want to have to issue a warning. 

//EDIT

And besides: even if she DID insult you too, do you think it's good to swear back ?
1. i have not insulted anyone if i wanted to i would but i aint that kind of person  if u think thats an insult thats new to me. and i dident say i dident like the opinion anywhere i was doing what everyone else was and thats voiceing my opinion . so if im not allowed o voice my opinion and others are dont you think thats wrong if so then theres alot wrong here and favouritism going on is it because im from the uk and others aint so i cannot voice my opinion like others and u think its an insult then you need to look at them people too

//EDIT

Layloria wrote:Hello,

When I had a look at the files, it's no surprise its taking some time. Its a new game, its buggy its new. EA have spent more time than they should on its origin embedding and anti-piracy features.
The crack will be a good few weeks just because EA's game is still getting patched and fixed. Also it takes time to bypass origin and because of its all over the files, you'll suffer some crashes. However with a stable game comes a stable crack.
I would recommend a good month for EA to sort out Sims 4 before any dream of a crack that works.

Like a Star @ heaven Layloria
i had a new update on my sims 4 the day after i got the game so saturday i got the new update fixed the little problem i had no problems with the game since roll on and ep for it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:24

Just a little question... I tried the TS3 v3 crack today, and I find it pretty unstable... So I was wondering... If G4TW releases its crack will it be as unstable as the game is now or is the game unstable because of the TS3 crack? For example the game crashing all the time... Will it still be there with the crack released by G4TW or will it be fixed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:34

Guys, I had a dream, the crack is going to be released soon.... Jelly_2 Jelly_2 Jelly_2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:58

Hey guys, is  Censored a real SKIDROW?

Admin edit: Linking is NOT allowed! And no, there is NO real Skidrow crack released yet. (We WILL let you know when there is) And Skidrow does NOT have an official website either, keep that in mind.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 11:12

Drazard: I don't think you understood my question. This doesn't have skidrowCRACK in the name, that's why I'm asking... it's just SKIDROW.... and it is posted on kickass, although not yet on piratebay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 11:25

000as000 wrote:Just a little question... I tried the TS3 v3 crack today, and I find it pretty unstable... So I was wondering... If G4TW releases its crack will it be as unstable as the game is now or is the game unstable because of the TS3 crack? For example the game crashing all the time... Will it still be there with the crack released by G4TW or will it be fixed?

You need to make a new save for V3 crack to work if still not working then try the V2 if that works for you cause some simmers their previous version of crack works than the latest one. About G4TW crack release, it think it doesn't matter cause they are not the one who makes the crack they are just using other's crack too.
Sandrate wrote:Hey guys, is Censored a real SKIDROW?

Instead of looking in that site why not go to kickass or piratebay site which you can choose which one has a lot of seeder and lower leeches and that cracker that you've been talking about they don't have any legitimate sites, those are sites are stealing the works of that cracker to earn money by an internet advertisement.

Sandrate wrote:Drazard: I don't think you understood my question. This doesn't have skidrowCRACK in the name, that's why I'm asking... it's just SKIDROW.... and it is posted on kickass, although not yet on piratebay
If I'm not mistaken
Cracker Name:
doesn't release their own crack yet, they are just using the
Cracker Name:
 not the
Cracker name:
so for me it doesn't matter which one you've choose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 12:05

kidrock2k12 wrote:
Carlos wrote:
kidrock2k12 wrote:i was just doing the same as the other person  but people should play b4 they can really say what a game is lake really until you play a game you dont know how good it is

If you don't like the opinions of other people, then don't read them. 

I'm not going to argue any further with you, hence I'll repeat what I said before: I kindly ask you to - please - refrain from personal insults. From what I've seen, the other user you were "talking" to did NOT insult you personally. So strictly speaking you are not "doing the same as the other person".

I don't want to have to issue a warning. 

//EDIT

And besides: even if she DID insult you too, do you think it's good to swear back ?
1. i have not insulted anyone if i wanted to i would but i aint that kind of person  if u think thats an insult thats new to me. and i dident say i dident like the opinion anywhere i was doing what everyone else was and thats voiceing my opinion . so if im not allowed o voice my opinion and others are dont you think thats wrong if so then theres alot wrong here and favouritism going on is it because im from the uk and others aint so i cannot voice my opinion like others and u think its an insult then you need to look at them people too
You did insult them, repeatedly. And as for suggesting it is because you claim to be from the UK. I'm in the UK too, no one is picking on me or playing favourites. Perhaps just own your behaviour & recognise that they don't allow that here, with good reason. We can have different opinions, even strongly held ones, without resorting to personal attacks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 16:03

If you guys are still crashing with the crack V3, i have some tips. 

Download Crack
Pate Crack and update in associated folders
Open Origin
Go to Origin and log in
On the top left corner, go to Origin > Application Settings and uncheck the following boxes:

Automatically keep my games up to date
Automatically keep Origin up to date
Enable cloud storage for all supported games

Then go to Origin in Game and uncheck ALL the boxes

Go to Advanced and uncheck

Share hardware specifications 
Share system interaction data

And for still on the advanced screen, under Origin Crash Reporting there should be a drop down choose

Never send

Now go to Sims 4 > Game > Bin 

Right-click on The.Sims.4.Launcher 
go to properties
go to the compatibility tab
check the box 'Run this program in compatibility mode for: 
and in the drop down put Windows XP (Service Pack 3) 

Under Privilege Level check the box Run this program as an administrator

do the same for TS4.exe

Open the game by double clicking TS4 launcher

In game, 

Go to game options > Graphics > Run the game in windowed fullscreen 

Apply

Go to the game options again go under the tab other and uncheck all online related things. 

And that should do it if it still doesnt work:

Make sure you rename the TS4.par to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par

Install both vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86 under Installer > vc > vc2013 >redist 

IF YOU DOWNLOADED A CRACK BEFORE AND CHANGED THE TS4.PAR TO THE.SIMS.4.LAUNCHER.PAR DELETE THE FIRST THE.SIMS.4.LAUNCHER.PAR AND RENAME THE NEW CRACKED PAR TO THE.SIMS.4.LAUNCHER.PAR

V3 CRACK DOES NOT WORK WITH OLD SAVES YOU HAVE TO START A NEW SAVE

Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 16:24

queenmarj wrote:If you guys are still crashing with the crack V3, i have some tips. 

Download Crack
Open Origin
Go to Origin and log in
On the top left corner, go to Origin > Application Settings and uncheck the following boxes:

And for still on the advanced screen, under Origin Crash Reporting there should be a drop down choose

Never send

go to properties

do the same for TS4.exe

In game, 

Apply

Go to the game options again go under the tab other and uncheck all online related things. 

Install both vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86 under Installer > vc > vc2013 >redist 

IF YOU DOWNLOADED A CRACK BEFORE AND CHANGED THE TS4.PAR TO THE.SIMS.4.LAUNCHER.PAR DELETE THE FIRST THE.SIMS.4.LAUNCHER.PAR AND RENAME THE NEW CRACKED PAR TO THE.SIMS.4.LAUNCHER.PAR

Before you write that I create a new topic about that https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17786-the-sims-4-crack-v3-update-fixed-par-uploaded-by-me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 16:27

queenmarj wrote:If you guys are still crashing with the crack V3, i have some tips. 

Download Crack
Open Origin
Go to Origin and log in

Never send

go to properties

do the same for TS4.exe

In game, 

Apply

This one is the complete INSTRUCTION, you just need to follow everything but if everything's still fail I think it goes to your hardware.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 16:41

kmdt. ok... ill ask it again......

With a crack, stable or otherwise, will i be able to use the gallery???

All of my families are there and those are the only sims im interested in. Im wondering so i know to either wait for the crack, or wait for the game to go on sale and just buy it then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 17:05

raelaroux wrote:kmdt. ok... ill ask it again......

All of my families are there and those are the only sims im interested in. Im wondering so i know to either wait for the crack, or wait for the game to go on sale and just buy it then.
Sorry I don't understand what you've been talking about but if you're talking about the demo Just drag all the files from: Documents/EAGames/Sims4CASdemo/Tray to Documents/EAGames/Sims4/Tray.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 08 Sep 2014, 17:36

kidrock2k12 wrote:1. i have not insulted anyone if i wanted to i would but i aint that kind of person  if u think thats an insult thats new to me. and i dident say i dident like the opinion anywhere i was doing what everyone else was and thats voiceing my opinion . so if im not allowed o voice my opinion and others are dont you think thats wrong if so then theres alot wrong here and favouritism going on is it because im from the uk and others aint so i cannot voice my opinion like others and u think its an insult then you need to look at them people too

Where you come from, this tone may (or may not) be OK; I can't really judge. But on the G4TW forum it isn't. I kindly ask you - again - to keep this in mind for the future. 

//EDIT

anonymouse wrote:The way I see it is like this.

The big Warez groups are the crime lords/kingpins. They create the drugs.  But they stay hidden for the most part. Other than the people working directly with them, no one knows who they are or how they look like.

G4TW and others are like the street dealers. they hand out the products. They don't make it. They aren't directly involved with the crime lords, they simply just distribute the product as they recieve it.

And so, if you shut down the street dealers. that doesn't change a thing. come tomorrow, there will be more street dealers to take their place. 

as for why they choose to do things in the shadows. Well no one really knows except skidrow themselves. 
----
but i mean. when you think about g4tw. we're a community of sim lovers. About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 21 Icon_smile not just distributors, but a community that helps out with tips,strategies, mods, etc.

Haha, yes, that's a good analogy actually...Razz  (though I would have maybe chosen another example, rather than "druglords/kingpins"). Occasionally, and to a very limited extent, G4TW team members have been involved in making/compiling the "stuff" too, recently for example with making the Ultimate fix compatible with later game versions, or "updating" the store fix files.

But yes, generally, G4TW does not "crack" or "mod" anything, at this point at least.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 19:25

Yes. As log as you save your famalies to YOUR library you should be fine but as for the gallery im not so sure. So just create a new save by clicking the little + button on the top right corner when you open the game and create a household and go to your library and then choose the household and click replace when the popup shows up the only thing is you have to rebuild your house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 19:40

Okay guys, I just suggest you to stop spending your time and energies, and the space on this thread to try to make a unstable release work on your PC. The staff of G4TW always made for us reliable, fully working, easy-to-install releases, without annoying us with invasive ads to get the cracks. Just wait for their work to be finished, and spend your time in something of bit more useful and fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 20:24

nowherewarm wrote:I'm becoming more and more tempted to start playing using the unstable crack but I'm worried about being forced to delete my saves at some point in the future. And why the heck does the crack scream it's actually a trojan? I'd be alright with a false positive if it was benign malware, but a trojan is a bigger deal. Can anyone confirm in any way that it's not really a trojan? (and I'm sorry but avast is not a trustworthy antivirus software)
Crack is like an act of stealing, and I believe some of the antivirus program are paid to detect one of those.
Are you sure? Cause I'd really rather not get a real trojan on my brand new laptop. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 20:29

Carlos wrote:

//EDIT

anonymouse wrote:The way I see it is like this.

----
but i mean. when you think about g4tw. we're a community of sim lovers. About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 21 Icon_smile not just distributors, but a community that helps out with tips,strategies, mods, etc.

Haha, yes, that's a good analogy actually...Razz  (though I would have maybe chosen another example, rather than "druglords/kingpins"). Occasionally, and to a very limited extent, G4TW team members have been involved in making/compiling the "stuff" too, recently for example with making the Ultimate fix compatible with later game versions, or "updating" the store fix files.

But yes, generally, G4TW does not "crack" or "mod" anything, at this point at least.

Haha. yea i would have too. seems a bit degrading. But it's the best i can come up with. :p 
nonetheless. I'm very thankful of the G4TW team for all the hard efforts put into the game. saves alot of us, 200+ dollars. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 21:25

I caved and bought it legally. I probably wouldn't have, but I'm rewarding myself for putting up with the excruciating pain of an abscessed tooth. just got it pulled today, and decided that I needed something to keep myself entertained while I heal. best of luck in getting a stable crack, and I will continue to use G4TW for all my other simming needs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 21:34

amashu wrote:I caved and bought it legally. I probably wouldn't have, but I'm rewarding myself for putting up with the excruciating pain of an abscessed tooth. just got it pulled today, and decided that I needed something to keep myself entertained while I heal. best of luck in getting a stable crack, and I will continue to use G4TW for all my other simming needs
If Admin allow my links of the newest crack, the topic will be here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17786-the-sims-4-crack-v3-update-fixed-par-uploaded-by-me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 23:02

Hello,

Does anyone know how to get the game to work in online mode in Origin so that I can have access to the gallery ?
The game freezes on the plumbob loading screen whenever I try to play online...
I can play the game but not "online".

Can somebody help me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 08 Sep 2014, 23:31

Sandrate wrote:Drazard: I don't think you understood my question. This doesn't have skidrowCRACK in the name, that's why I'm asking... it's just SKIDROW.... and it is posted on kickass, although not yet on piratebay
Hello,

That's the whole issue: everyone can pretend to be Skidrow. That "Skidrow" download on The Pirate Bay, uploaded by a Trusted uploader, is NOT the Skidrow crack. It's the 3DM crack, but he claims that it's the Skidrow crack.
To be honest, his Trusted Skull should be removed for doing that. He's misleading everyone with his torrent. (And possible also giving other VIP and Trusted uploaders a bad name)

000as000 wrote:Just a little question... I tried the TS3 v3 crack today, and I find it pretty unstable... So I was wondering... If G4TW releases its crack will it be as unstable as the game is now or is the game unstable because of the TS3 crack? For example the game crashing all the time... Will it still be there with the crack released by G4TW or will it be fixed?
When we release a torrent, it'll definitely be the stable one. (Hence we're still waiting)
If there are any problems afterwards, we'll try hard to fix them.

Koala Sims wrote:Guys, I had a dream, the crack is going to be released soon.... Jelly_2 Jelly_2 Jelly_2
He had one too.

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 21 Martin-luther-king

raelaroux wrote:Question: with the stable crack and game, will we be able to use the gallery? because thats where all my families are lol -nervous laughter-
You should be able to use it, yes. No guarantees yet though.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 00:05

So... are we getting closer to a stable crack? tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 01:50

chris_leo wrote:Okay guys, I just suggest you to stop spending your time and energies, and the space on this thread to try to make a unstable release work on your PC. The staff of G4TW always made for us reliable, fully working, easy-to-install releases, without annoying us with invasive ads to get the cracks. Just wait for their work to be finished, and spend your time in something of bit more useful and fun
G4TW don't make/create crack they use the other cracks too so it doesn't matter if you wait or not cause it's the same crack. G4TW just waiting for the final crack to be upload and furthermore they are just one of the distributor of this illegal copy not the root of it. Feel me?
nowherewarm wrote:
nowherewarm wrote:I'm becoming more and more tempted to start playing using the unstable crack but I'm worried about being forced to delete my saves at some point in the future. And why the heck does the crack scream it's actually a trojan? I'd be alright with a false positive if it was benign malware, but a trojan is a bigger deal. Can anyone confirm in any way that it's not really a trojan? (and I'm sorry but avast is not a trustworthy antivirus software)
Crack is like an act of stealing, and I believe some of the antivirus program are paid to detect one of those.
Are you sure? Cause I'd really rather not get a real trojan on my brand new laptop. Wink
I've been playing games for years, all of my copy are pirated, I don't have any legal one, as long as you know what you're doing you're safe, only dumb/noobs get caught by a virus from a pirate game.
azerty5912 wrote:Hello,

Does anyone know how to get the game to work in online mode in Origin so that I can have access to the gallery ?
The game freezes on the plumbob loading screen whenever I try to play online...
I can play the game but not "online".

Can somebody help me?
*Facepalm* You can't do that yet or probable in the future too, cause I haven't seen any pirate game on PC that can bypass an online features.

ana1000So... are we getting closer to a stable crack? tongue

Nobody knows  it's like a building your own house in sims 4 you don't know how long you'll be able to finish that house. feel me? G4TW don't make crack they are just using the others work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 04:29

Drazard wrote:

Sorry I don't understand what you've been talking about but if you're talking about the demo Just drag all the files from: Documents/EAGames/Sims4CASdemo/Tray to Documents/EAGames/Sims4/Tray.
whats confusing? why would i be talking about the demo under the sims 4 realease thread?

queenmarj wrote:

Yes. As log as you save your famalies to YOUR library you should be fine but as for the gallery im not so sure. So just create a new save by clicking the little + button on the top right corner when you open the game and create a household and go to your library and then choose the household and click replace when the popup shows up the only thing is you have to rebuild your house.

Thank you so much. Smile Maybe ill try this skidrow crack since i have tomorrow pretty open.

Admin wrote:
raelaroux wrote:Question: with the stable crack and game, will we be able to use the gallery? because thats where all my families are lol -nervous laughter-
You should be able to use it, yes. No guarantees yet though.

Thank you Admin Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 07:15

Hi, I manage to use the gallery through online only with my pirated version. you can access the gallery without any problem but make sure to disable the internet connection of the sims 4 after you download you use the gallery to prevent consecutive crash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 11:59

Sheesh, I just read through 27 pages of madness! Everybody just chill out, be mellow, OK? G4TW will release the damn thing when they feel it's up to their standards.

I realize the game costs a lot of money to buy, but honestly, if you download it from sites other than here, and then complain that you're running into problems with the game, oh well. I know it's hard to wait, but it'll go a long way in saving yourself a lot of trouble, not to mention save your computers from potential viruses. Everybody just be patient. Smile

That said, to save myself any trouble, I'm just going to do the "right thing" (damn you, conscience, lol) and buy a legal copy. I'll still support this site though and get all my TS4 Store, or Premium Service, or whatever heck EA is calling it, from here. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top