Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Sims 4. *Important*

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 19 Empty About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Aug 2014, 11:56

First topic message reminder :

Dear "The Sims" fans,

The moment we have all been waiting for is at hand, "The Sims 4" will be released soon.

As always, there will be people on the Forum and on the Facebook Page posting links to alledged "real working" torrents and/or cracks. Sometimes even before the game is released. We expect this even more with the release of The Sims 4 than we usually would when a new expansion is released.

If you're thinking about trying such a link, you do so at your own risk. Games4theworld will not take any responsibility for "fake" downloads posted by random users, or the potential damage these files might do to your system. Just do yourself a favor and don't click it, no matter how tempted you are. Always question links posted by random users. It's not Games4theworld material until the Administrators say it is.

If you're thinking about sharing such a link on the Forum or the Facebook Page, please know that the team will be on the lookout and we will censor these links as soon as we see any! Please note that outside links are not allowed at this forum, and by breaking this Rule you risk a ban.

Forum Rule 6. No outside links - Any links to content that has not been pre-approved by a member of our team will be censored. We don't want anyone to get in trouble after downloading something at our Forum and we will not take responsibility for downloads we haven't had a chance to review. This includes, but is not limited to torrents and .Sims3pack files. Genuine software (like GameBooster, drivers, etc.) is permitted, as well as content from Nraas, MATY and Modthesims. We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it.

As always, we'll work hard to release the game to our users. 
Patience is a virtue Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 19 Empty Re: About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 00:49

Carlos wrote:
RandomOne wrote:Will we still be able to use the gallery with the torrent version? Or is that not possible?

Hello RandomOne,

At this point it's impossible to tell what features can be used, and which can't. Sorry. Right now we don't even know when (or even if) a torrented version of the game can be released.
Ok Sad Thank you for replying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 03:14

BDoll90 wrote:
SimJesus wrote:Does anyone have an estimate of how long a stable crack will be available?
Help :newfag:
I'm not a cracker, but from what I have seen from previous games, it can take from a couple of days to several months, depending on how hard the game is to crack. Obviously there are already some cracks out there and they seem to be improving but it's hard to tell when a really stable one will be available. I don't think anyone knows unless they themselves are the ones cracking it or close to that person/group (correct me if I'm wrong) Very Happy
My heart just stopped for a few seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 03:15

Can anyone help me figure out how to install this? I downloaded the skidrow sims 4 deluxe from TPB and a 3DM crack. I copied the files into origin games folder, installed vcredist_x64, copied the crack over, logged into origin and went offline and ran the launcher but nothing happened. I'm a little lost because it's a different kind of install from sims 3!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 03:43

auti wrote:Did Skidrow release a good crack, or is it 3DM pretending to be them again?

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 19 Nwiasm10

Skidrow was actually pretending to be 3DM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 04:05

Hi Every One!
I suggest you do not waste your time For Downloading Sims 4 because it's totally rubbish.i really prefer the Sims 3 . i just can say maybe sims seems smarter but game play, town, build mode, graphics,textures and all other features are completely  Horrible.a great describing for sims 4 is this : Sims 4= Sims 2+ smarter sims .i don't know why EA just do not change his name to ESH (electronic sh*ts). every year they are just being worse instead of improving.
 if you do not play game yet Look At this answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Sims-4-is-absolute-rubbish-Nowhere-near-as-good-as-Sims-3/td-p/3456613 all he is saying is totally true;when you have played game you will see it!!!
Do Not even Think about Buying ea games all they think about is making more money not pleasing their customers.

Last edited by NimaMini on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 06:35; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 05:31

NimaMini wrote:Hi Every One!
I suggest you do not waste your time For Downloading Sims 4 because it's totally rubbish.i really prefer the Sims 3 . i just can say maybe sims seems smarter but game play, town, build mode, graphics,textures and all other futures are completely  Horrible.a great describing for sims 4 is this : Sims 4= Sims 2+ smarter sims .i don't know why EA just do not change his name to ESH (electronic sh*ts). every year they are just being worse instead of improving.
 if you do not play game yet Look At this answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Sims-4-is-absolute-rubbish-Nowhere-near-as-good-as-Sims-3/td-p/3456613 all he is saying is totally true;when you have played game you will see it!!!
Do Not even Think about Buying ea games all they think about is making more money not pleasing their customers.
The game isn't even that bad....it really isn't! I get it they did remove some features from the game but they also fixed a lot of things as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 06:45

Well that's your opinion.but I think that the number of removed features is really more than added ones and that's why I am disappointed.come on you can't even have toddlers in the game !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 06:56

I suggest you do not waste your time For Downloading Sims 4 because it's totally rubbish.i really prefer the Sims 3 . i just can say maybe sims seems smarter but game play, town, build mode, graphics,textures and all other features are completely  Horrible.a great describing for sims 4 is this : Sims 4= Sims 2+ smarter sims .i don't know why EA just do not change his name to ESH (electronic sh*ts). every year they are just being worse instead of improving.
You probably right but not at all, especially if you don't have an high end computer, this Sims 4 is right for you, this is probably the worst Sims base game that they ever released but if you're a fan of sims no matter how worst is it you're gonna play it, the game was not even worth the price that's why it's better to pirate it than to get a legit copy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 07:11

So should I update my ts4, I havent since I dl'ed from skid and I just had my first crash. Been playing since yesterday and on and off because I was playing Smite and then Archeage(AAtoday)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 07:27

I know that skidrow doesn't have an official site but was skidrow just a surname pirates use?  Or is skidrow an actual person/company?  If skidrow is actually a real person or company, I think they should make their own official site so people will stop doubting.  Personally I will stick with G4TW for sims forever lol, I'm just curious on why Skidrow has to be so sketch about stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 07:32

SageSabaku wrote:I know that skidrow doesn't have an official site but was skidrow just a surname pirates use?  Or is skidrow an actual person/company?  If skidrow is actually a real person or company, I think they should make their own official site so people will stop doubting.  Personally I will stick with G4TW for sims forever lol, I'm just curious on why Skidrow has to be so sketch about stuff.
It's better to hide yourself securely than reveal yourself ending up in jail. Piracy is a crime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 08:35

Hi guys,
I have the Skidrow version and I thought it would be buggy, but amazimgly, it works just fine. The trick is i make the read as administration, make it compatible with Windows Services pack 3, and most importantly, going on to game options and disable any network connections such as in-game playing. jyst disable it all and hopefully, the game won't crash. Should I switch to G4tw's version since Skidrow is working all right? Happy to help anyone ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 09:10

are u on somthing u even played it if u played the sims 3 you would se the sims 4 as alot more content ya no pools but we know there come in 1 of the 50 eps they got planed game play is smooter and the graphics are just fine what u running it on ultra low because your carped out computer can not handle it.... we know and a lot of people know there reviews from people who have not played the game a just hate sims and half of then we b4 the game come out

//EDIT

NimaMini wrote:Well that's your opinion.but I think that the number of removed features is really more than added ones and that's why I am disappointed.come on you can't even have toddlers in the game !!!!!!!!!
and toddlers and pools are fine the first ep if u listened to ea and theres over 50 of them so u just got to wait a month or too then u can change your dippers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:33

It seems that the V3 of sims 4 crack was already been release in the torrent site. It's not final guys it's just a version 3 not Final Crack

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria Sun 07 Sep 2014, 12:44

Hello,

Its taking some time, I'm tempted to just do it myself...

Like a Star @ heaven Layloria
Layloria
Layloria
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 13:21

Still crashing when trying to Travel in v3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 14:44

Drazard wrote:
SageSabaku wrote:I know that skidrow doesn't have an official site but was skidrow just a surname pirates use?  Or is skidrow an actual person/company?  If skidrow is actually a real person or company, I think they should make their own official site so people will stop doubting.  Personally I will stick with G4TW for sims forever lol, I'm just curious on why Skidrow has to be so sketch about stuff.
It's better to hide yourself securely than reveal yourself ending up in jail. Piracy is a crime.
I have a noobish question: if skidrow, 3dm, fairlight and so on don't have a website, and all those who are on the web are run by people just pretending to be them, how do they release their cracks? How do they let people know that a new crack is available?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 15:05

SilverKeith wrote:Still crashing when trying to Travel in v3.
The instruction says "NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OLD SAVES! Start a new game and won't crash anymore."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 16:01

Hello guys, has EA lied when they said that The Sims 4 does not need an Internet connection to be playable? Because Origin surely needs internet connection and it seems you can't have and play the game without being logged in Origin. At least I can't understand why when  it's not an online game it needs internet activation. What if you buy the CD, would you still have to use Origin? Sorry if there are obvious answers for my questions but when I played The Sims 3 I had Origin and I didn't really need it for anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 16:04

kidrock2k12 wrote:
are u on somthing u even played it if u played the sims 3 you would se the sims 4 as alot more content ya no pools but we know there come in 1 of the 50 eps they got planed game play is smooter and the graphics are just fine what u running it on ultra low because your carped out computer can not handle it.... we know and a lot of people know there reviews from people who have not played the game a just hate sims and half of then we b4 the game come out
Honey i am not sims hater and i played both sims 2 and sims 3 with all of expasions packs and as sims player i feel  they do not made it in best way
and yes they may  add removed features in next exp but why you should pay for next exp to have some thing that you can already have it.and yes sims 4 is smoother but the reason is that they put nothing in game.Ok! they add 7 walking style but that's useless when you can not walk in open world.the ability of designing object and clothes and hairs has been removed.the sims 3 was really more close to reality,it had a lots of way to boost your creativity.i am sad beacause if they used this great sims of sims 4 with sims 3 abilities it will be more greater game and and more fun.i bought sims 4 and i believed that's it was a big mistake!!!! and yes i hope they add the lost features in next exp but i am not going to buy it i will pirate it because i have already paid for that enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 16:28

I have complete faith in G4TW, I've never downloaded any game from any other site, I just don't trust them as I trust G4TW.
I'm getting really impatient though, because I somehow thought that uninstalling all my sims 3 games and deleting all the files was a good idea, when a stable crack hasn't even been released.
But I guess I'll wait a little longer... I suppose there are other things in this world to do than play video games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 16:31

Layloria wrote:Hello,

Its taking some time, I'm tempted to just do it myself...

Like a Star @ heaven Layloria
Oh please do!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 16:32

elinerlonli wrote:I have complete faith in G4TW, I've never downloaded any game from any other site, I just don't trust them as I trust G4TW.
I'm getting really impatient though, because I somehow thought that uninstalling all my sims 3 games and deleting all the files was a good idea, when a stable crack hasn't even been released.
But I guess I'll wait a little longer... I suppose there are other things in this world to do than play video games.
Yeah, I also uninstalled everything TS3 related a month ago but I don't regret it. I want something new despite it not offering toddlers swimming in pools.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 17:00

Drazard wrote:
The instruction says "NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OLD SAVES! Start a new game and won't crash anymore."
Dang, that sucks I have been playing my family for like a week and now I have to say goodbye to them! Whatever at least it won't crash anymore!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 17:32

Koala Sims wrote:Hello guys, has EA lied when they said that The Sims 4 does not need an Internet connection to be playable? Because Origin surely needs internet connection and it seems you can't have and play the game without being logged in Origin. At least I can't understand why when  it's not an online game it needs internet activation. What if you buy the CD, would you still have to use Origin? Sorry if there are obvious answers for my questions but when I played The Sims 3 I had Origin and I didn't really need it for anything.
I don't know about the online part cause if your copy is pirated you need to play offline in order to play the game. That's what they said by most of the uploader.
FluxPanda wrote:
Drazard wrote:
Dang, that sucks I have been playing my family for like a week and now I have to say goodbye to them! Whatever at least it won't crash anymore!
Don't delete your old make sure to backup your old save cause you'll never know this is just a V3 crack not the final.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 17:36

Koala Sims wrote:
elinerlonli wrote:I have complete faith in G4TW, I've never downloaded any game from any other site, I just don't trust them as I trust G4TW.
Yeah, I also uninstalled everything TS3 related a month ago but I don't regret it. I want something new despite it not offering toddlers swimming in pools.
Yeah I agree. I don't care everyone's so pissed about no toddlers and no swimming pools. I think the SmartSims are a really cool idea and I'd love to try it out. It's just that now I don't have Sims 3 while I wait for the Sims 4, and my brother took back his Playstation so I can't really play anything!
It's just so frustrating having to wait and not having anything to occupy my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 17:44

Well even with a new crack, there may be crash sometimes, but not that often. For me it happens when I try to travel. And I can't change TS4 Launcher default graphic card, maybe you guys know how to do it? I change it in settings but game is still running with Intel HD Graphic 4000. I know it crash less when you run Launcher as Administrator, but I can't run as Administrator and run with GeForce at the same time!  And it won't change... maybe you guys know how to fix it?  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top