Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Sims 4. *Important*

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 20 Empty About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Aug 2014, 11:56

First topic message reminder :

Dear "The Sims" fans,

The moment we have all been waiting for is at hand, "The Sims 4" will be released soon.

As always, there will be people on the Forum and on the Facebook Page posting links to alledged "real working" torrents and/or cracks. Sometimes even before the game is released. We expect this even more with the release of The Sims 4 than we usually would when a new expansion is released.

If you're thinking about trying such a link, you do so at your own risk. Games4theworld will not take any responsibility for "fake" downloads posted by random users, or the potential damage these files might do to your system. Just do yourself a favor and don't click it, no matter how tempted you are. Always question links posted by random users. It's not Games4theworld material until the Administrators say it is.

If you're thinking about sharing such a link on the Forum or the Facebook Page, please know that the team will be on the lookout and we will censor these links as soon as we see any! Please note that outside links are not allowed at this forum, and by breaking this Rule you risk a ban.

Forum Rule 6. No outside links - Any links to content that has not been pre-approved by a member of our team will be censored. We don't want anyone to get in trouble after downloading something at our Forum and we will not take responsibility for downloads we haven't had a chance to review. This includes, but is not limited to torrents and .Sims3pack files. Genuine software (like GameBooster, drivers, etc.) is permitted, as well as content from Nraas, MATY and Modthesims. We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it.

As always, we'll work hard to release the game to our users. 
Patience is a virtue Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 20 Empty Re: About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 17:36

Koala Sims wrote:
elinerlonli wrote:I have complete faith in G4TW, I've never downloaded any game from any other site, I just don't trust them as I trust G4TW.
I'm getting really impatient though, because I somehow thought that uninstalling all my sims 3 games and deleting all the files was a good idea, when a stable crack hasn't even been released.
But I guess I'll wait a little longer... I suppose there are other things in this world to do than play video games.
Yeah, I also uninstalled everything TS3 related a month ago but I don't regret it. I want something new despite it not offering toddlers swimming in pools.
Yeah I agree. I don't care everyone's so pissed about no toddlers and no swimming pools. I think the SmartSims are a really cool idea and I'd love to try it out. It's just that now I don't have Sims 3 while I wait for the Sims 4, and my brother took back his Playstation so I can't really play anything!
It's just so frustrating having to wait and not having anything to occupy my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 17:44

Well even with a new crack, there may be crash sometimes, but not that often. For me it happens when I try to travel. And I can't change TS4 Launcher default graphic card, maybe you guys know how to do it? I change it in settings but game is still running with Intel HD Graphic 4000. I know it crash less when you run Launcher as Administrator, but I can't run as Administrator and run with GeForce at the same time!  And it won't change... maybe you guys know how to fix it?  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 17:54

One of the
Cracker Name:
said regarding V3 Crack

1- Right Click The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe
2- Make it Compatible With Windows Services pack 3 
3- Check "Run This Program As An Administrator
4- Go To Game Options And Disable Any Network Connections Such As in-game Playing. Just Disable it All.

The number 2 is questionable for me, I'm not why do you need that if you're using windows 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 17:58

Koala Sims wrote:Hello guys, has EA lied when they said that The Sims 4 does not need an Internet connection to be playable? Because Origin surely needs internet connection and it seems you can't have and play the game without being logged in Origin. At least I can't understand why when  it's not an online game it needs internet activation. What if you buy the CD, would you still have to use Origin? Sorry if there are obvious answers for my questions but when I played The Sims 3 I had Origin and I didn't really need it for anything.
you can play it without being logged in because i have a few times u can even turn the game to offline in the settings

//EDIT

NimaMini wrote:
kidrock2k12 wrote:
NimaMini wrote:Hi Every One!
I suggest you do not waste your time For Downloading Sims 4 because it's totally rubbish.i really prefer the Sims 3 . i just can say maybe sims seems smarter but game play, town, build mode, graphics,textures and all other features are completely  Horrible.a great describing for sims 4 is this : Sims 4= Sims 2+ smarter sims .i don't know why EA just do not change his name to ESH (electronic sh*ts). every year they are just being worse instead of improving.
 if you do not play game yet Look At this answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Sims-4-is-absolute-rubbish-Nowhere-near-as-good-as-Sims-3/td-p/3456613 all he is saying is totally true;when you have played game you will see it!!!
Do Not even Think about Buying ea games all they think about is making more money not pleasing their customers.
are u on somthing u even played it if u played the sims 3 you would se the sims 4 as alot more content ya no pools but we know there come in 1 of the 50 eps they got planed game play is smooter and the graphics are just fine what u running it on ultra low because your carped out computer can not handle it.... we know and a lot of people know there reviews from people who have not played the game a just hate sims and half of then we b4 the game come out
Honey i am not sims hater and i played both sims 2 and sims 3 with all of expasions packs and as sims player i feel  they do not made it in best way
and yes they may  add removed features in next exp but why you should pay for next exp to have some thing that you can already have it.and yes sims 4 is smoother but the reason is that they put nothing in game.Ok! they add 7 walking style but that's useless when you can not walk in open world.the ability of designing object and clothes and hairs has been removed.the sims 3 was really more close to reality,it had a lots of way to boost your creativity.i am sad beacause if they used this great sims of sims 4 with sims 3 abilities it will be more greater game and and more fun.i bought sims 4 and i believed that's it was a big mistake!!!! and yes i hope they add the lost features in next exp but i am not going to buy it i will pirate it because i have already paid for that enough.
as far as i know there be open world option u can select for people with better computer in a later update ep so people would have an option

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 18:28

Drazard wrote:
SilverKeith wrote:Still crashing when trying to Travel in v3.
The instruction says "NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OLD SAVES! Start a new game and won't crash anymore."
After playing with the new crack for a few hours it has crashed more than the other two combined! I made a new game and everything so I don't know what is going on, when I used the v2 crack I was able to travel anywhere with no crashes or issues but with this I can't do anything. I don't know if it's just me or if other people are having this issue?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 18:41

FluxPanda wrote:
Drazard wrote:
The instruction says "NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OLD SAVES! Start a new game and won't crash anymore."
After playing with the new crack for a few hours it has crashed more than the other two combined! I made a new game and everything so I don't know what is going on, when I used the v2 crack I was able to travel anywhere with no crashes or issues but with this I can't do anything. I don't know if it's just me or if other people are having this issue?
Just like what I've said before backup your old save cause that crack is not final furthermore one of the
Cracker Name:
said this regarding the V3 crack : 
4- Go To Game Options And Disable Any Network Connections Such As in-game Playing. Just Disable it All.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Sep 2014, 19:53

kidrock2k12 wrote:
I suggest you do not waste your time For Downloading Sims 4 because it's totally rubbish.i really prefer the Sims 3 . i just can say maybe sims seems smarter but game play, town, build mode, graphics,textures and all other features are completely  Horrible.a great describing for sims 4 is this : Sims 4= Sims 2+ smarter sims .i don't know why EA just do not change his name to ESH (electronic sh*ts). every year they are just being worse instead of improving.
 if you do not play game yet Look At this answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Sims-4-is-absolute-rubbish-Nowhere-near-as-good-as-Sims-3/td-p/3456613 all he is saying is totally true;when you have played game you will see it!!!
Do Not even Think about Buying ea games all they think about is making more money not pleasing their customers.

are u on somthing u even played it if u played the sims 3 you would se the sims 4 as alot more content ya no pools but we know there come in 1 of the 50 eps they got planed game play is smooter and the graphics are just fine what u running it on ultra low because your carped out computer can not handle it.... we know and a lot of people know there reviews from people who have not played the game a just hate sims and half of then we b4 the game come out

//EDIT

NimaMini wrote:Well that's your opinion.but I think that the number of removed features is really more than added ones and that's why I am disappointed.come on you can't even have toddlers in the game !!!!!!!!!

and toddlers and pools are fine the first ep if u listened to ea and theres over 50 of them so u just got to wait a month or too then u can change your dippers

Hello kidrock2k12,

Would you please mind your tone when posting on here ? I highlighted the relevant passages in my quote. There's no need for any hate or argument. You love the base game of Sims 4 ? Fine - no problem. But please respect the opinions of other people then too, who might not like the game.

And by the way: you do NOT have to do anything specific, to be "eligible" for an opinion on that. Even if there was an indication that NimaMini didn't play the game, (s)he would still be allowed to voice her/his opinion or impression. What YOU make of NimaMini's opinion, is solely your issue. Please respect the opinions of other people.

To use a more radical analogy...I've never been "tasered" myself. Does that mean I am not allowed to say that "electric shocks are probably uncomfortable"...? I don't think so. 

And please, if you want to quote several posts, click on the "multi-quote" button of each post you want to quote, and then click on "post reply" at the bottom.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:00

Drazard wrote:
FluxPanda wrote:
Drazard wrote:
Just like what I've said before backup your old save cause that crack is not final furthermore one of the
Cracker Name:
I have been doing everything that everyone has been saying to do like making it compatible with the service pack and running as administrator which all worked up until the version 3 crack. I just switched back to the version 2 one since I haven't been having issues with that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:18

IAmSoHappyEmergahwd I just got TS4 for free without pirating it. I went to Best Buy to pick it up along with another $15 game, and when it was scanned on the register, the register beeped and all but it apparently it didn't even charge for TS4. The alarm didn't go off when I left, so I guess it's fine?

Well, I promised myself I wouldn't pay for TS4 and I guess I kept to that promise!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 21:30

FluxPanda wrote:
I suggest you do not waste your time For Downloading Sims 4 because it's totally rubbish.i really prefer the Sims 3 . i just can say maybe sims seems smarter but game play, town, build mode, graphics,textures and all other futures are completely  Horrible.a great describing for sims 4 is this : Sims 4= Sims 2+ smarter sims .i don't know why EA just do not change his name to ESH (electronic sh*ts). every year they are just being worse instead of improving.
The game isn't even that bad....it really isn't! I get it they did remove some features from the game but they also fixed a lot of things as well!

The game sucks to me, the only thing I enjoyed was CAS but even that seems too difficult because for whatever reason my Sims never come out looking like those I find in the gallery. Like mine always look like squinting cartoons Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 23:02

Skylar wrote:
FluxPanda wrote:
I suggest you do not waste your time For Downloading Sims 4 because it's totally rubbish.i really prefer the Sims 3 . i just can say maybe sims seems smarter but game play, town, build mode, graphics,textures and all other futures are completely  Horrible.a great describing for sims 4 is this : Sims 4= Sims 2+ smarter sims .i don't know why EA just do not change his name to ESH (electronic sh*ts). every year they are just being worse instead of improving.
The game isn't even that bad....it really isn't! I get it they did remove some features from the game but they also fixed a lot of things as well!

The game sucks to me, the only thing I enjoyed was CAS but even that seems too difficult because for whatever reason my Sims never come out looking like those I find in the gallery. Like mine always look like squinting cartoons Help
What do you mean by squinting cartoons? Keep in mind that the sims in Sims 4 are meant to be more cartoon like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 23:03

Carlos wrote:
kidrock2k12 wrote:

//EDIT

NimaMini wrote:Well that's your opinion.but I think that the number of removed features is really more than added ones and that's why I am disappointed.come on you can't even have toddlers in the game !!!!!!!!!

and toddlers and pools are fine the first ep if u listened to ea and theres over 50 of them so u just got to wait a month or too then u can change your dippers

Hello kidrock2k12,

Would you please mind your tone when posting on here ? I highlighted the relevant passages in my quote. There's no need for any hate or argument. You love the base game of Sims 4 ? Fine - no problem. But please respect the opinions of other people then too, who might not like the game.

And by the way: you do NOT have to do anything specific, to be "eligible" for an opinion on that. Even if there was an indication that NimaMini didn't play the game, (s)he would still be allowed to voice her/his opinion or impression. What YOU make of NimaMini's opinion, is solely your issue. Please respect the opinions of other people.

To use a more radical analogy...I've never been "tasered" myself. Does that mean I am not allowed to say that "electric shocks are probably uncomfortable"...? I don't think so. 

And please, if you want to quote several posts, click on the "multi-quote" button of each post you want to quote, and then click on "post reply" at the bottom.
i was just doing the same as the other person  but people should play b4 they can really say what a game is lake really until you play a game you dont know how good it is

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Sep 2014, 23:11

kidrock2k12 wrote:i was just doing the same as the other person  but people should play b4 they can really say what a game is lake really until you play a game you dont know how good it is

If you don't like the opinions of other people, then don't read them. 

I'm not going to argue any further with you, hence I'll repeat what I said before: I kindly ask you to - please - refrain from personal insults. From what I've seen, the other user you were "talking" to did NOT insult you personally. So strictly speaking you are not "doing the same as the other person".

I don't want to have to issue a warning. 

//EDIT

And besides: even if she DID insult you too, do you think it's good to swear back ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2014, 23:44

I probably wont download sims 4 at all. with so many crashes and lousy game, sims 3 looks far better

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:17

Sims 4 isn't that bad. When Sims 3 came out people were complaining that it was garbage and etc. Now people love the game. A few more Eps and people will be wondering why they even complained in the first place.

And if you don't like Sims 4, that's cool, no one's forcing you to play, but that doesn't mean you should stick your opinions in other peoples face and get mad when they disagree.

On another note, I have the v3 for the 3DM crack and its still crashing? I even started a new game as people have suggested. Any advice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:29

Hello,

When I had a look at the files, it's no surprise its taking some time. Its a new game, its buggy its new. EA have spent more time than they should on its origin embedding and anti-piracy features.
The crack will be a good few weeks just because EA's game is still getting patched and fixed. Also it takes time to bypass origin and because of its all over the files, you'll suffer some crashes. However with a stable game comes a stable crack.
I would recommend a good month for EA to sort out Sims 4 before any dream of a crack that works.

Like a Star @ heaven Layloria
Layloria
Layloria
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

Female

Back to top Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 20 Empty Tips for update / crack v.2 , v.3

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:30

when installing the new updates / crack whether v.2 or v.3....

0. temporarily disable your antivirus

1. copy the folders from the update folder to your sims 4 main directory, confirm overwriting any files in those folders.

2. copy any folders from the crack folder to your sims 4 main directory, confirm overwriting any files in those folders.

3. goto sims 4/game/bin and delete the file The.Sims.4.Launcher.par

4. rename the newly placed TS4.par file to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par

5. right click on The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe and select properties then compatability. check run as administrator. also select compatability mode for windows XP Service Pack 3. Click apply, then close properties.

6. right click on TS4.exe and select properties then compatability. check run as administrator. also select compatability mode for windows XP Service Pack 3. Click apply, then close properties.

7. open Origin then goto application settings. uncheck the 3 boxes in the updates section. uncheck the one box in cloud storage as well as the one box in beta participation.

8. next while still in application settings goto Origin in game, Uncheck enable Origin in game. close Origin window.

9. start game, [alt+Tab] back to desktop, restart your antivirus, [alt+tab] back to game.

10. have fun! 

if you still have problems, be sure you have the following redistibutable files also installed.

in the directory "The SIMS 4-Deluxe Edition-SKIDROWCRACK\__Installer\vc\vc2013\redist"

vcredist_x64.exe

vcredist_x86.exe

install both files if your on a 64bit system,
or just the x86 file on a 32bit system.

my game appears to run better, and these are things i have tried, hopefully it will work for you too.

Last edited by Misfit203 on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 08:24; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 02:23

I'm becoming more and more tempted to start playing using the unstable crack but I'm worried about being forced to delete my saves at some point in the future. And why the heck does the crack scream it's actually a trojan? I'd be alright with a false positive if it was benign malware, but a trojan is a bigger deal. Can anyone confirm in any way that it's not really a trojan? (and I'm sorry but avast is not a trustworthy antivirus software)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 03:05

Drazard wrote:
SageSabaku wrote:I know that skidrow doesn't have an official site but was skidrow just a surname pirates use?  Or is skidrow an actual person/company?  If skidrow is actually a real person or company, I think they should make their own official site so people will stop doubting.  Personally I will stick with G4TW for sims forever lol, I'm just curious on why Skidrow has to be so sketch about stuff.
It's better to hide yourself securely than reveal yourself ending up in jail. Piracy is a crime.

I figured G4TW was a pirate too though.  I'm not trying to be ignorant so please don't jump on me and be a******.  I just don't understand the difference.  Anyone care to explain?  Why doesn't skidrow just do the same thing G4TW does?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 03:37

SageSabaku wrote:I figured G4TW was a pirate too though.  I'm not trying to be ignorant so please don't jump on me and be a******.  I just don't understand the difference.  Anyone care to explain?  Why doesn't skidrow just do the same thing G4TW does?

Because prosecute G4TW (some random people on the internet) and you'll have 10 other sites taking their place the next day. Prosecute skidrow (the actual cause of the problem) and you got one less warez group out there. 
I believe someone in the forum said that the these groups only do it because they like the competition/challenge. They don't seem to support pirating, their work just "happens to leak online" Always.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 08 Sep 2014, 05:26

Hello everyone,

Koala Sims wrote:Hello guys, has EA lied when they said that The Sims 4 does not need an Internet connection to be playable? Because Origin surely needs internet connection and it seems you can't have and play the game without being logged in Origin. At least I can't understand why when  it's not an online game it needs internet activation. What if you buy the CD, would you still have to use Origin? Sorry if there are obvious answers for my questions but when I played The Sims 3 I had Origin and I didn't really need it for anything.
No, if you buy the game, you only need Origin for the activation. After that, you can continue playing with Origin in offline mode. Very Happy

AnneRiley wrote:
auti wrote:Did Skidrow release a good crack, or is it 3DM pretending to be them again?

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 20 Nwiasm10

Skidrow was actually pretending to be 3DM.
That's actually a pretty funny screenshot. Razz
Note that Skidrow and Skidrowcrack are not the same. Skidrowcrack is just a fan page, so don't exclusively release Skidrow torrents. (Note the 3DM crack on their website) The real Skidrow warez group does NOT have an official website.

daelril wrote:
Drazard wrote:
SageSabaku wrote:I know that skidrow doesn't have an official site but was skidrow just a surname pirates use?  Or is skidrow an actual person/company?  If skidrow is actually a real person or company, I think they should make their own official site so people will stop doubting.  Personally I will stick with G4TW for sims forever lol, I'm just curious on why Skidrow has to be so sketch about stuff.
It's better to hide yourself securely than reveal yourself ending up in jail. Piracy is a crime.
I have a noobish question: if skidrow, 3dm, fairlight and so on don't have a website, and all those who are on the web are run by people just pretending to be them, how do they release their cracks? How do they let people know that a new crack is available?
AnneRiley wrote:Because prosecute G4TW (some random people on the internet) and you'll have 10 other sites taking their place the next day. Prosecute skidrow (the actual cause of the problem) and you got one less warez group out there. 
I believe someone in the forum said that the these groups only do it because they like the competition/challenge. They don't seem to support pirating, their work just "happens to leak online" Always.
Indeed, the source is always "worth most", hence they'll try to stay anonymous at all costs. The cracks aren't supposed to leak out, but stay inside the scene community (of other hackers). But since there's a high demand, it'll surely leak out very soon.
Note that it has not been cracked yet. (So it can't be released/leaked yet either)

SageSabaku wrote:I figured G4TW was a pirate too though.  I'm not trying to be ignorant so please don't jump on me and be a******.  I just don't understand the difference.  Anyone care to explain?  Why doesn't skidrow just do the same thing G4TW does?
I tried to explain a little bit here: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=519807018152112&id=110924105707074&comment_id=524540204345460&offset=0&total_comments=125
In short: warez groups make the cracks, others (like Games4theworld) just release/share them with the rest of the world.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 06:05

Question: with the stable crack and game, will we be able to use the gallery? because thats where all my families are lol -nervous laughter-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 06:11

auti wrote:Sims 4 isn't that bad. When Sims 3 came out people were complaining that it was garbage and etc. Now people love the game. A few more Eps and people will be wondering why they even complained in the first place.

And if you don't like Sims 4, that's cool, no one's forcing you to play, but that doesn't mean you should stick your opinions in other peoples face and get mad when they disagree.

On another note, I have the v3 for the 3DM crack and its still crashing? I even started a new game as people have suggested. Any advice?

I don't think that's exactly true. I'm not saying every review for TS3 was superb and calling it the next GOTY, but it did get several positive comments / feedback for the innovative components that were new to the series. The only compliment that TS4 has been getting from reviewers and fans alike, is the quicker loading and maybe the ease of CAS. But definitely not for the removal of so many base game features such as open world, cars, pools, toddlers and on and on. What I find silly is these things will eventually and ultimately will be put back into this game, fans are up roaring for it, and when the Stuff Packs and Expansion Packs come out they will inevitably become a hindrance to people's computers and the game won't be so much faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 08:04

FluxPanda wrote:
Drazard wrote:
FluxPanda wrote:
Drazard wrote:
Cracker Name:
I have been doing everything that everyone has been saying to do like making it compatible with the service pack and running as administrator which all worked up until the version 3 crack. I just switched back to the version 2 one since I haven't been having issues with that one.
Well this is a bit frustrated but I think you should stick with V2 for a while if that's really work for you
B McG wrote:IAmSoHappyEmergahwd I just got TS4 for free without pirating it. I went to Best Buy to pick it up along with another $15 game, and when it was scanned on the register, the register beeped and all but it apparently it didn't even charge for TS4. The alarm didn't go off when I left, so I guess it's fine?

Well, I promised myself I wouldn't pay for TS4 and I guess I kept to that promise!
This is FBI you're under arrest Haha JK...
Markus_Wolf wrote:I probably wont download sims 4 at all. with so many crashes and lousy game, sims 3 looks far better
I don't buy on so many crash, some of the simmers don't have any crash playing more than 6 hours some is having crash often probably it depends on your hardware or if you properly followed the uploader guide to prevent crash.
Misfit203 wrote:when installing the new updates / crack whether v.2 or v.3....

0. temporarily disable your antivirus

1. copy the folders from the update folder to your sims 4 main directory, confirm overwriting any files in those folders.

2. copy any folders from the crack folder to your sims 4 main directory, confirm overwriting any files in those folders.

3. goto sims 4/game/bin and delete the file The.Sims.4.Launcher.par

4. rename the newly placed TS4.par file to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par

5. right click on The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe and select properties then compatability. check run as administrator. also select compatability mode for windows XP Service Pack 3. Click apply, then close properties.

6. right click on TS4.exe and select properties then compatability. check run as administrator. also select compatability mode for windows XP Service Pack 3. Click apply, then close properties.

7. open Origin then goto application settings. uncheck the 3 boxes in the updates section. uncheck the one box in cloud storage as well as the one box in beta participation.

8. next while still in application settings goto Origin in game, Uncheck enable Origin in game. close Origin window.

9. start game, [alt+Tab] back to desktop, restart your antivirus, [alt+tab] back to game.

10. have fun! 

my game appears to run better, and these are things i have tried, hopefully it will work for you too.
This one needs to  be pin lol
nowherewarm wrote:I'm becoming more and more tempted to start playing using the unstable crack but I'm worried about being forced to delete my saves at some point in the future. And why the heck does the crack scream it's actually a trojan? I'd be alright with a false positive if it was benign malware, but a trojan is a bigger deal. Can anyone confirm in any way that it's not really a trojan? (and I'm sorry but avast is not a trustworthy antivirus software)
Crack is like an act of stealing, and I believe some of the antivirus program are paid to detect one of those.
SageSabaku wrote:
Drazard wrote:

I figured G4TW was a pirate too though.  I'm not trying to be ignorant so please don't jump on me and be a******.  I just don't understand the difference.  Anyone care to explain?  Why doesn't skidrow just do the same thing G4TW does?
G4TW is just like a bridge, they are just the one share the pirate copy not the root who made the crack plus they don't just share piracy but they help some of those simmers who needs help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 08:28

in case you missed it, i added a few things to my tips for crack and update info above.

if you still have problems, be sure you have the following redistibutable files also installed.

in the directory The SIMS 4-Deluxe Edition-SKIDROWCRACK\__Installer\vc\vc2013\redist

vcredist_x64.exe

vcredist_x86.exe

install both files if your on a 64bit system,
or just the x86 file on a 32bit system.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 09:02

The way I see it is like this.

The big Warez groups are the crime lords/kingpins. They create the drugs.  But they stay hidden for the most part. Other than the people working directly with them, no one knows who they are or how they look like.

G4TW and others are like the street dealers. they hand out the products. They don't make it. They aren't directly involved with the crime lords, they simply just distribute the product as they recieve it.

And so, if you shut down the street dealers. that doesn't change a thing. come tomorrow, there will be more street dealers to take their place.

Does that make some sense as to the difference between skidrow and g4tw?

as for why they choose to do things in the shadows. Well no one really knows except skidrow themselves.
----
but i mean. when you think about g4tw. we're a community of sim lovers. Smile not just distributors, but a community that helps out with tips,strategies, mods, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:16

Carlos wrote:
kidrock2k12 wrote:i was just doing the same as the other person  but people should play b4 they can really say what a game is lake really until you play a game you dont know how good it is

If you don't like the opinions of other people, then don't read them. 

I'm not going to argue any further with you, hence I'll repeat what I said before: I kindly ask you to - please - refrain from personal insults. From what I've seen, the other user you were "talking" to did NOT insult you personally. So strictly speaking you are not "doing the same as the other person".

I don't want to have to issue a warning. 

//EDIT

And besides: even if she DID insult you too, do you think it's good to swear back ?
1. i have not insulted anyone if i wanted to i would but i aint that kind of person  if u think thats an insult thats new to me. and i dident say i dident like the opinion anywhere i was doing what everyone else was and thats voiceing my opinion . so if im not allowed o voice my opinion and others are dont you think thats wrong if so then theres alot wrong here and favouritism going on is it because im from the uk and others aint so i cannot voice my opinion like others and u think its an insult then you need to look at them people too

//EDIT

Layloria wrote:Hello,

When I had a look at the files, it's no surprise its taking some time. Its a new game, its buggy its new. EA have spent more time than they should on its origin embedding and anti-piracy features.
The crack will be a good few weeks just because EA's game is still getting patched and fixed. Also it takes time to bypass origin and because of its all over the files, you'll suffer some crashes. However with a stable game comes a stable crack.
I would recommend a good month for EA to sort out Sims 4 before any dream of a crack that works.

Like a Star @ heaven Layloria
i had a new update on my sims 4 the day after i got the game so saturday i got the new update fixed the little problem i had no problems with the game since roll on and ep for it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top