Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103) - Page 2 Empty The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103)

Post by Guest Wed 29 Oct 2014, 22:31

First topic message reminder :

I would first like to thank games4theworld for this torrent. I have tried uninstalling and restarting this .rar file and I also downloaded the ultimate fix but it still gives the same error message: The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103). I have both of my anti-virus software off and listed The Sims 4 under both exception list for the anti-virus but it get the same message still. I have went through all the steps in the ultimate fix twice and still get the same outcome. I don't know what I am doing wrong please   Help

Back to top Go down

The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103) - Page 2 Empty Re: The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103)

Post by Guest Mon 17 Nov 2014, 23:35

Hi, i have the same problem and i use W7 and no anti vitus or firewall
any idea?

//EDIT

mapheryus wrote:Hi, i have the same problem and i use W7 and no anti vitus or firewall
any idea?
i just re installed sims, .exe as adm->bug fix->vlc .ex->work!!! *-*
i just made everything again step by step and now it's working perfectly
regards

Back to top Go down

The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103) - Page 2 Empty Re: The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103)

Post by Guest Tue 18 Nov 2014, 10:38

I have the same problem with w7.... is there any possible solution for me??? I'm absolutely desperate..... Sad((

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 18 Nov 2014, 17:31

Shazim wrote:I have the same problem with w7.... is there any possible solution for me??? I'm absolutely desperate..... Sad((

Please open a NEW thread for your issue(s), instead of bumping someone else's thread. That way, we can help you more efficiently. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Dec 2014, 09:51

I'm having the same problem but with windows 7. I'm starting to think it's not just a windows xp problem lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Dec 2014, 11:00

emma.styles wrote:I'm having the same problem but with windows 7. I'm starting to think it's not just a windows xp problem lol
if you did everything with anti viruses...etc, try reinstalling the vcredist_x86, its in 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\__Installer\vc\vc2013\redist

Back to top Go down

The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E1103) - Page 2 Empty Hope this helps

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jan 2015, 22:31

I had the same problem too. I was going to uninstall everything when I noticed that the vcredist_x86.exe wasn't listed under the uninstall programs in the control panel. The other one vcredist_x64.exe was listed. The reason being was that I selected Run as Administrator for the vcredist_x64.exe and not the vcredist_x86.exe one. So I right-clicked on the vcredist_x86.exe and selected Run as administrator and it installed. Once it did everything worked!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top