Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 doesn't have DLCs. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 doesn't have DLCs. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 4 doesn't have DLCs. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jan 2015, 04:49

Please help! My The Sims 4 game doesn't have the DLCs! I updated my game to the latest The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix :'(

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 doesn't have DLCs. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 doesn't have DLCs. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 20 Jan 2015, 22:30

rintran26 wrote:Please help! My The Sims 4 game doesn't have the DLCs! I updated my game to the latest The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix :'(

Hello rintran26 and welcome,

And I'm also sorry for the very late reply, but I've been absent the last few weeks. About the issue, did you really make sure to apply the fix correctly ? You must "choose copy and replace for all files" - and this will replace all of your old files.

Beyond that, Games4TheWorld's game has the items from the "Digital Deluxe Edition" of TS4, and also all the DLCs included with it. Please look more closely in the buy-mode. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 doesn't have DLCs. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 doesn't have DLCs. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan 2015, 10:13

If you have install Origin on your PC, just shut it off before play.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 30 Jan 2015, 17:36

amj1984 wrote:If you have install Origin on your PC, just shut it off before play.

Or go into "Offline" mode in Origin. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 17:57

Carlos wrote:
amj1984 wrote:If you have install Origin on your PC, just shut it off before play.

Or go into "Offline" mode in Origin. Smile 

Hi Carlos! Very Happy

Actually, Origin needs to be completely closed before starting the game for all of the DLC to show up. Even if you put it in Offline Mode before starting the game (or after, it doesn't make a difference), the DLC will still be removed.

I'm in the process of updating the Gallery Guide with all of this information.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 30 Jan 2015, 18:01

SeoY wrote:
Hi Carlos! Very Happy

Actually, Origin needs to be completely closed before starting the game for all of the DLC to show up. Even if you put it in Offline Mode before starting the game (or after, it doesn't make a difference), the DLC will still be removed.

OK, interesting changes; good to know !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Apr 2015, 22:10

Carlos wrote:
SeoY wrote:
Hi Carlos! Very Happy

OK, interesting changes; good to know !
I have the same problem, but if i closed the Origin, an error message would appear stating that Origin is needed to run the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 20 Apr 2015, 18:54

dreadleoric wrote:I have the same problem, but if i closed the Origin, an error message would appear stating that Origin is needed to run the game.

//MOVED

Please stick with your otehr thread here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19773-sims-4-get-to-work-not-installed

As the OP isn't going to reply back I guess, and the problem seems solved, I will close the thread and mark it as "solved". Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top