Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i installed sims 4 but..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i installed sims 4 but.. Empty i installed sims 4 but..

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 14:21

I installed sims 4, like instructed, but i do not see the retreat? 
Not sure if its because i choose wrong world?

When I start a new game all i see is two worlds, i select the one on the right i forget its name lol

have i done something wrong? i installed the ultimate fix

Back to top Go down

i installed sims 4 but.. Empty Re: i installed sims 4 but..

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Feb 2015, 18:41

sylvantos wrote:I installed sims 4, like instructed, but i do not see the retreat? 
Not sure if its because i choose wrong world?

When I start a new game all i see is two worlds, i select the one on the right i forget its name lol

have i done something wrong? i installed the ultimate fix

The way I did was that the "Granite Falls" world is accessible via the cell phone of your sim. There you need to select "go on vacation". Good luck ! 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 20:01

for some reason there is no granite falls via the cellphone. I installed the fix, then did the new fix but nothing is there at all

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 14 Feb 2015, 00:50

sylvantos wrote:for some reason there is no granite falls via the cellphone. I installed the fix, then did the new fix but nothing is there at all

Is there a "go on vacation" option ? Look carefully. If it's not there, it probably means your anti-virus and/or anti-malware program(s) messed with the crack...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Feb 2015, 16:35

it is definitely not there, not using anti virus or anti malware, when i installed it.  I did go online to the gallery before this update and grabbed some items from there, then went offline, i used a fake origin account, is it possible they removed it?

If they did, would i need to reinstall sims 4? thanks for your help again..sorry for being such a noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Feb 2015, 17:54

sylvantos wrote:it is definitely not there, not using anti virus or anti malware, when i installed it.  I did go online to the gallery before this update and grabbed some items from there, then went offline, i used a fake origin account, is it possible they removed it?

If they did, would i need to reinstall sims 4? thanks for your help again..sorry for being such a noobie

Hi again, @sylvantos! Smile

If you enter one of your saves while Origin was open, it's very possible that the DLC (including Outdoor Retreat) was removed from it. One thing that you can try is to re-apply the Ultimate Fix to the appropriate location.

If you want to use DLC in your game, then going offline in Origin won't work. Origin needs to be completely closed. And you don't need to add the game to Origin to be able to connect, just running Origin in the background should suffice.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Feb 2015, 18:29

thanks for your help, i really appreciate it. I got the latest ultimate fix, but it has a folder inside called Delta, but I do not have such a file in my sims 4 unless i am looking in the wrong place?  I tried applying the previous patch, and it is still is not showing up.
I like some of the content that is in the gallery looks really good, so its hard to not want to connect and download it Very Happy

I will re-install The Sims 4, never really got that far into any game.  I do not know where Delta folder would go, but for me at any rate, connecting to the gallery, i want to, just to download things and then disconnect.

so all i have to do is go offline in origin and then close out of origin completely, before i restart or close my sims 4? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Feb 2015, 21:29

sylvantos wrote:thanks for your help, i really appreciate it. I got the latest ultimate fix, but it has a folder inside called Delta, but I do not have such a file in my sims 4 unless i am looking in the wrong place?  I tried applying the previous patch, and it is still is not showing up.
I like some of the content that is in the gallery looks really good, so its hard to not want to connect and download it Very Happy

I will re-install The Sims 4, never really got that far into any game.  I do not know where Delta folder would go, but for me at any rate, connecting to the gallery, i want to, just to download things and then disconnect.

so all i have to do is go offline in origin and then close out of origin completely, before i restart or close my sims 4? Smile

The Delta folder needs to be copied along with the rest of the folders to Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. This is reflected in the updated Installation Guide of the Ultimate Fix. So, please try applying the latest (not the previous) Ultimate Fix to your game and see how it goes.

Regarding the Gallery, you only can access it in the Main Menu of the game. And before you start playing, you need to first close the game, then completely close Origin (no need to put it in Offline Mode, that won't work), and finally open the game again. More information about that can be found in this guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Feb 2015, 22:50

thanks Very Happy i need to reinstall it because it is on my d drive, and half of it on my c drive in my documents. i used steam mover and so there was nothing outside the documents.
I guess somehow I will have to think about these newer patches, its painful because my c drive is too little to run any games on it, aside from the system files etc.

will let you know how it goes when i install it. These store items take forever Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top