Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuous loading screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Continuous loading screen Empty Continuous loading screen

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 21:36

Hey, I'm aware that there is already another post about this which got solved but unfortunately that hasn't helped me so I was wondering if anyone else had another way to fix this. After pressing the Play button on the main scree, it will no ever stop loading. I can access the create a Sim section but nothing else. I have tried completely deleting the file and re-downloading the newest version, the ultimate fix, run as administrator and clearing out space. I have almost half the space on my C: file free still and it still won't work. I have no mods or extras on this game. It was working fine for ages then just stopped. Help Why.

Back to top Go down

Continuous loading screen Empty Re: Continuous loading screen

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 18 Feb 2015, 19:48

Cleobites wrote:Hey, I'm aware that there is already another post about this which got solved but unfortunately that hasn't helped me so I was wondering if anyone else had another way to fix this. After pressing the Play button on the main scree, it will no ever stop loading. I can access the create a Sim section but nothing else. I have tried completely deleting the file and re-downloading the newest version, the ultimate fix, run as administrator and clearing out space. I have almost half the space on my C: file free still and it still won't work. I have no mods or extras on this game. It was working fine for ages then just stopped. Help Why.

Hello Cleobites and welcome,

Have a look at this guide here, and take your time to read through everything and doing all the steps, carefully:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-2-2015

Then re-downlaod the fix and re-apply it. See if it makes any difference then. Good luck, and let us know how it went. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top