Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In-Game CAS and Gallery: Continuous Loading.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In-Game CAS and Gallery: Continuous Loading. Empty In-Game CAS and Gallery: Continuous Loading.

Post by Guest Sat 04 Nov 2017, 20:13

I don't how or why this issue persists. A while ago my game started ditching its documents folder that started up itself and the game in Spanish (Los Sims 4), but I found the issue and fixed it. Now a new problem has risen. Now, whenever I go into CAS my sim NEVER loads at the bottom of the screen.

In-Game CAS and Gallery: Continuous Loading. I don't how or why this issue persists. A while ago my game started ditching its documents folder that started up in Spanish, but I found the issue and fixed it. Now a new problem has risenIn-Game CAS and Gallery: Continuous Loading. Searw
This is after 20 minutes.

Not only does the game do it to the sim thumbnails, but also to the gallery. Only some of the lots/sims load up. Most of them continuously load for ages and never stops.
Eventually, I decided to click on one and the family opens, but is still loading for another 30 or so minutes as I watch videos on youtube to pass time, and guess what?
Nothing. It's still loading. I can't even click to merge or replace the family in CAS.

(Click to enlarge images)

In-Game CAS and Gallery: Continuous Loading. Loading
In-Game CAS and Gallery: Continuous Loading. Still_loading

Someone Please help me!! I need my premade sims!
In-Game CAS and Gallery: Continuous Loading. 1vakwfzlkb

Back to top Go down

In-Game CAS and Gallery: Continuous Loading. Empty Re: In-Game CAS and Gallery: Continuous Loading.

Post by Guest Mon 06 Nov 2017, 13:02

Hi there,

By this:
 A while ago my game started ditching its documents folder that started up itself
Is the game not using the folder from the Documents? In any case, if you happen to have any mods/CCs, try moving the mods folder out and see if the bug is still there. If it is not, then it's likely a conflicting mod that's causing this error.

Back to top Go down

In-Game CAS and Gallery: Continuous Loading. Empty Re: In-Game CAS and Gallery: Continuous Loading.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Nov 2017, 17:34

Me4k0r3a wrote:I don't how or why this issue persists. A while ago my game started ditching its documents folder that started up itself and the game in Spanish (Los Sims 4), but I found the issue and fixed it. 

Have you looked into OneDrive, in case you are on Windows 10? Sometimes it can..."relocate" your Documents folder as well, and you'll need to turn it off.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top