Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Ultimate Collection Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crack-folder - Sims 3 Ultimate Collection Help! Empty Sims 3 Ultimate Collection Help!

Post by Guest Sun 01 Mar 2015, 07:47

So I downloaded the Sims 3 Ultimate Collection and I'm having a problem with downloading expansions. I already have the base game downloaded. I tried downloading the Sims 3 Pets expansion. I copied the TS3W.exe and the TSLHost.dll to the game bin. When I try to launch the game through the launcher it says the Sims 3 Pets disc could not be found. Can someone please help me with this. I don't know what I could be doing wrong..

Back to top Go down

crack-folder - Sims 3 Ultimate Collection Help! Empty Re: Sims 3 Ultimate Collection Help!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 01 Mar 2015, 22:06

ricansim499 wrote:So I downloaded the Sims 3 Ultimate Collection and I'm having a problem with downloading expansions. I already have the base game downloaded. I tried downloading the Sims 3 Pets expansion. I copied the TS3W.exe and the TSLHost.dll to the game bin. When I try to launch the game through the launcher it says the Sims 3 Pets disc could not be found. Can someone please help me with this. I don't know what I could be doing wrong..

Hello ricansim and welcome,

Did you make sure to patch the base game with the manual patch inside the #crack-folder, of the Complete Collection ? Is your base game up-to-date (version 1.67) ?

Also, where exactly did you copy + paste the TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll to ? And did you make sure to choose "copy and replace for all files" ?

Please paste the two files into C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and REPLACE all existing files (choose "copy and replace"). Good luck for now and keep us posted !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

crack-folder - Sims 3 Ultimate Collection Help! Empty Re: Sims 3 Ultimate Collection Help!

Post by Guest Mon 02 Mar 2015, 00:37

I copied the TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll to the right place but when I go to launch the game it says could not find disc to sims 3 pets please insert disc. Does it matter that I installed the base game to my D drive? I don't have that much space on my c drive. I need step by step help Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 03 Mar 2015, 01:42

ricansim499 wrote:I copied the TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll to the right place but when I go to launch the game it says could not find disc to sims 3 pets please insert disc. Does it matter that I installed the base game to my D drive? I don't have that much space on my c drive. I need step by step help Sad

Hello again,

http://games4theworld.org/contact.html

Read up on the "TeamViewer" information there, and then try and catch me on the forum's chatbox (usually on weekends), and then I will try and help you via TeamViewer.

Other than that, there really isn't much left for me to say about this. From my experience though, it's usually better if you install everything on the C: drive at first. And then also patch the game + apply the Ultimate fix. AFTER that, you may try to move the game folders elsewhere and edit the registry entries. But this is a dubious procedure; and lots of things can go wrong if you don't know what to do.

For now, please make sure again that you actually applied the Ultimate fix correctly. Smile  If that doesn't work, please try on your own to un-install everything that is related to Sims 3, and then re-boot the computer.

After which you free up some space on your C: drive, and then install Sims 3 + Pets there. The reason I ask you to do this is because that TeamViewer session would be too long if I need to do all of that myself (too). Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top