Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expansion Packs/Stuff Packs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Expansion Packs/Stuff Packs Empty Expansion Packs/Stuff Packs

Post by Guest Sat 21 Mar 2015, 01:18

I downloaded the base game and a couple expansions and stuff packs and everything is working great! Thanks for that Very Happy but I was wondering if I wanted to install the rest of the expansion packs and stuff packs what would I have to do to get it working? Would I need to reapply the patch and then download the rest of the stuff and reapply the ultimate fix? Please let me know Smile

Back to top Go down

Expansion Packs/Stuff Packs Empty Re: Expansion Packs/Stuff Packs

Post by Guest Sat 21 Mar 2015, 08:25

"Want to install other expansion packs after a while? No problem, just install them and run the game afterwards. No need to crack or patch again"

Quote from The Sims 3 - The Complete Collection\# Installation Guide.txt

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Mar 2015, 14:12

ricansim499 wrote:I downloaded the base game and a couple expansions and stuff packs and everything is working great! Thanks for that Very Happy but I was wondering if I wanted to install the rest of the expansion packs and stuff packs what would I have to do to get it working? Would I need to reapply the patch and then download the rest of the stuff and reapply the ultimate fix? Please let me know Smile

Hello,

Install the expansion(s) as usual. After that, I personally suggest you re-apply the manual patch and then also the Ultimate fix after that. Re-applying the patch can help fix some nasty installation errors that may come up during install. And this happens quite often.

That's all you need to do. Smile  Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top