Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found sims 4 get to work files. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Found sims 4 get to work files. [CLOSED] Empty Found sims 4 get to work files. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2015, 10:54

Founded sims 4 get to work files in chinese site. So may we can do something with it?

Back to top Go down

Found sims 4 get to work files. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Found sims 4 get to work files. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2015, 13:05

Found them too a couple of hours ago. Last weekend I found that the this expansion probably can be activated the same way as Outdoor Retreat (in RldOrigin.ini), because they updated DeltaFullBuild0 with a new file that has excatly the same type and function as those of Holiday Celebration and Outdoor Retreat, so it's most likely connecting to Get to Work. (Although I cannot test this at the moment, so I don't know for sure.) The only thing now is that we need a working crack with this version of the game. Then I can try to see if this really works. Smile

Back to top Go down

Found sims 4 get to work files. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Found sims 4 get to work files. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 31 Mar 2015, 13:51

LTgamer wrote:Founded sims 4 get to work files in chinese site. So may we can do something with it?

DC91_ wrote:Found them too a couple of hours ago. Last weekend I found that the this expansion probably can be activated the same way as Outdoor Retreat (in RldOrigin.ini), because they updated DeltaFullBuild0 with a new file that has excatly the same type and function as those of Holiday Celebration and Outdoor Retreat, so it's most likely connecting to Get to Work. (Although I cannot test this at the moment, so I don't know for sure.) The only thing now is that we need a working crack with this version of the game. Then I can try to see if this really works. Smile

Hello,

Whichever the way might be, to crack the game, we (G4TW) will probably just take the files from RELOADED, "as they are". So we won't bother with looking into this whole cracking - at least for now.

I myself do not have any background in computer science whatsoever - something that is in my opinion essential for being able to reverse enginneer software (most crackers will probably tell you that "they learned their skills from the internet", which is probably rubbish though, but then: who wants to admit voluntarily that they had better chances for learning their "trade" than the average person ?). In my eyes, you would really need professional instruction for learning stuff like that.

Moreover, I simply do not have the time to concern myself with (additional) stuff like that, and neither do most of the other current team members. I did manage to gather some basics about what type of entries you need to look for in an .exe file, to edit them and bypass any activation/insert CD prompts, but of course, these are only rudimentary basics, and I certainly cannot crack anything. 

Back then, I did manage to come up with a solution to update the "store fixes" for The Sims 3 (see this topic here), but that was already hard enough, since I had no (meaningful) previous knowledge about cracking/modding stuff. It was difficult, but it was still doable. Also, some of the team members (Shamrock, J.T. and Rapper_skull) were involved in creating the Ultimate fix for TS3, too. But in the end, you cannot compare TS3 and TS4, from a technical point of view.

OK, assuming you manage to come up with an updated RldOrigin.ini file (something which even I myself could do maybe, with the help of programs like "S4PE") - what next ? You would still need an updated crack (TS4.exe, rld.dll, etc.), and the 1.5. update files. The only current team member who has "theoretically" access to a legit game is me (because I got it as a gift back then). But I don't want to re-install it, because I actually gave it up, in favor of G4TW's/RELOADED's game which has the DLC and many other stuff too.

So creating the updated Ultimate fix ourselves is not doable for us, at least not currently. But who knows ? We may think about it in the future. But no guarantees.

You may do as you wish of course, however - no outside download links please (you guys know the drill). If you wish to exchange links, please use private messaging for that.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2015, 20:24

Hello a found sims 4 get to work : 
Game in this site : 
Censored

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 01 Apr 2015, 04:25

margauxmoore wrote:Hello a found sims 4 get to work : 
Game in this site : 
Censored

Would you please stop posting outside links ? This is at least your second post, doing that. It is not allowed on our forum, see the forum rules here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/register

In addition, the other topic you created about this was moved to "out of sight" of the general public, in case you are wondering where it has gone.

Games4TheWorld wrote:6. No outside links - Any links to content that has not been pre-approved by a member of our team will be censored. We don't want anyone to get in trouble after downloading something at our Forum and we will not take responsibility for downloads we haven't had a chance to review. This includes, but is not limited to torrents and .Sims3pack files. Genuine software (like GameBooster, drivers, etc.) is permitted, as well as content from Nraas, MATY and Modthesims. We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it. When you post a link, post the full link; adding spaces or leaving dots out, to bypass the spam prevention system, is not allowed and will result in a warning or ban.

You have been hereby warned.

//EDIT

Topic closed due to obsoleteness. G4TW has already released the expansion. Get it from here:
http://games4theworld.org/downloads
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top