Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE: Installation of Sims 4 + GTW & applying FIX

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RE: Installation of Sims 4 + GTW & applying FIX Empty RE: Installation of Sims 4 + GTW & applying FIX

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 10:27

Hi guys,

i require assistance regarding the installation of Sims 4 + GTW & applying the Ultimate fix to the game. Am i supposed to follow this order by installing the base game followed by GTW then apply the fix or installing the base game followed by applying the fix then install GTW?  Ermahgerd Ermahgerd

Thanks & much appreciated, Cheers!  Smile

Back to top Go down

RE: Installation of Sims 4 + GTW & applying FIX Empty Re: RE: Installation of Sims 4 + GTW & applying FIX

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 10:38

the G4TW get to work release contains already the new ultimate fix with the new update so no need no to apply the old ultimate fix and it should work
you need to instal it its all

Back to top Go down

RE: Installation of Sims 4 + GTW & applying FIX Empty Re: RE: Installation of Sims 4 + GTW & applying FIX

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 10:47

Aymen1234 wrote:the G4TW get to work release contains already the new ultimate fix with the new update so no need no to apply the old ultimate fix and it should work
you need to instal it its all
Alright, thanks for the help!  Good job!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 10:49

your welcome I hope it works for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 11:04

Aymen1234 wrote:your welcome I hope it works for you
Hmm, there's another problem now.. An error pop out when i tried to run the game..

"The procedure enetry point _except1 could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR120.dll"

Any ideas..?  :DedicatedToLorilihim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 11:11

xchatx wrote:
Hmm, there's another problem now.. An error pop out when i tried to run the game..

"The procedure enetry point _except1 could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR120.dll"

try to apply the old ultimate fix with pools and ghosts and outdoor retreat... and install the GTW expansion again
but did you removed your game before installing this pack ?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 Apr 2015, 11:16

xchatx wrote:Hmm, there's another problem now.. An error pop out when i tried to run the game..

Hello,

At first, make sure that you got ALL available Windows updates downloaded and installed. Then, go to this site:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

And re-download and re-install the vcredist_86 AND vcredist_64 runtimes. If you have a 32-bit Windows system, download only the vcredist_86 though. If you have a 64-bit system, download both.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 11:20

Aymen1234 wrote:
xchatx wrote:

try to apply the old ultimate fix with pools and ghosts and outdoor retreat... and install the GTW expansion again
but did you removed your game before installing this pack ?

Hmm.. previously i did the steps mentioned by you though i installed base game>GTW>apply fix but still get the error message "The procedure entry point _except1 could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR120.dll" then i uninstall the whole thing then install the base game>GTW without applying the fix as you said the fix is in GTW but i still get the same error message  Shocked

//EDIT

Carlos wrote:
xchatx wrote:Hmm, there's another problem now.. An error pop out when i tried to run the game..

Hello,

At first, make sure that you got ALL available Windows updates downloaded and installed. Then, go to this site:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

And re-download and re-install the vcredist_86 AND vcredist_64 runtimes. If you have a 32-bit Windows system, download only the vcredist_86 though. If you have a 64-bit system, download both.

Good luck !

Noted, shall try reinstalling them & will update this thread again! 

Thanks  Very Happy

//EDIT

Hey all, thanks for all the help! So far my Sims 4 is working fine after Carlo's suggestion!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Apr 2015, 07:52

xchatx wrote:
Hey all, thanks for all the help! So far my Sims 4 is working fine after Carlo's suggestion!

Nice to hear that - thanks for the feedback ! Smile  Can I close the thread now, or do you have any other questions, currently ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top