Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 GTW: DLC doesn't appear [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 GTW: DLC doesn't appear [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 GTW: DLC doesn't appear [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 16:10

I have the original version of the base game, and I downloaded the GTW expansion pack from this page. I did it the same way as the instructions said, but when I run the game (without problems), I can't see the neighborhood, clothes or objects. Is like I didn't install the DLC.

Ps. I installed the game here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4

Has someone the same problem? I is confused I dunno how to solve it.

Thanks in advance.  Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 GTW: DLC doesn't appear [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 GTW: DLC doesn't appear [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 18:18

Hi there, @Aihinna, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Did you make sure to close Origin before trying to start the game? Even if you have the legit base game, keeping Origin open in the background while you start The Sims 4 will remove all of the DLC of the game. If you want to play with the DLC, then you need to start The Sims 4 with Origin completely closed (not even in Offline Mode).

Please, try it and let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 GTW: DLC doesn't appear [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 GTW: DLC doesn't appear [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 18:41

SeoY wrote:Hi there, @Aihinna, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Did you make sure to close Origin before trying to start the game? Even if you have the legit base game, keeping Origin open in the background while you start The Sims 4 will remove all of the DLC of the game. If you want to play with the DLC, then you need to start The Sims 4 with Origin completely closed (not even in Offline Mode).

Please, try it and let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Thank you very much!
I was playing with off line mode, I didn't think about closing origin  Oh my... Im running it now like that and it runs perfectly  Good job!

Again, thank you so much!  All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 18:43

Aihinna wrote:Thank you very much!
I was playing with off line mode, I didn't think about closing origin  Oh my... Im running it now like that and it runs perfectly  Good job!

Again, thank you so much!  All Hail Carlos!

Glad to hear that! And you're very welcome. Wink

Problem solved, topic closed. If you ever encounter any other problems, be sure to come back. Until then, have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top