Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin is currently not running problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin is currently not running problem Empty Origin is currently not running problem

Post by Guest Mon 06 Apr 2015, 05:58

I've downloaded like a ton of Sims 4 from different sources already (including G4TW). My Sims 4 used to be working before until I tried Get to Work. For some reason I deleted the base game as well because the GTW expansion pack did not download properly.

I even followed a fix with regedit. I don't know if that's the reason why I can't get any Sims 4 to work Sad

Could this be the reason why or am I just doing something wrong? If it is, what should I do about it? Thank you!!

//EDIT

bump :<

Back to top Go down

Origin is currently not running problem Empty Re: Origin is currently not running problem

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 08 Apr 2015, 18:33

sachxreyes wrote:I've downloaded like a ton of Sims 4 from different sources already (including G4TW). My Sims 4 used to be working before until I tried Get to Work. For some reason I deleted the base game as well because the GTW expansion pack did not download properly.

I even followed a fix with regedit. I don't know if that's the reason why I can't get any Sims 4 to work Sad

Could this be the reason why or am I just doing something wrong? If it is, what should I do about it? Thank you!!

//EDIT

bump :<

Hello and sorry for not getting back earlier,

From where exactly did you downbload your current base game ? Please be more precise about things like that. Smile  And what "regedit"-fix did you follow ? The one about the language change ? If so, that shouldn't impact the error.

As for the overall issue, please see this post here from me:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19683-unable-to-start-error#135169

Do keep us posted, if you like. Wink 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Origin is currently not running problem Empty Re: Origin is currently not running problem

Post by Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 11:28

I downloaded the base game from here. Smile If I remember correctly, the regedit fix I followed was for the same issue. I downloaded your crack and noticed that I didn't even have the application in the Bin folder hahaha so I thought it would work after copying them but it didn't.

Upon checking my regedit, I don't have Sims 4 under Electronic Arts WhatDidUJustCallMe?

//EDIT

Hiii please help Origin is currently not running problem Icon_sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 18 Apr 2015, 13:16

sachxreyes wrote:I downloaded the base game from here. Smile If I remember correctly, the regedit fix I followed was for the same issue. I downloaded your crack and noticed that I didn't even have the application in the Bin folder hahaha so I thought it would work after copying them but it didn't.

Upon checking my regedit, I don't have Sims 4 under Electronic Arts WhatDidUJustCallMe?

//EDIT

Hiii please help Origin is currently not running problem Icon_sad

Sorry for the late reply, but did you read the link from my previous post ? Smile  The rreason people are getting this type of problem is because their anti-virus systems conflict with the cracked Sims 4 game. 

I can only give you an indication, here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

Please read this carefully, and see if you can get the game working. And please, forget about the registry for now. Smile  You could try un-installing TS4, and then re-booting the computer, after you did the steps from the guide I linked to.

After that, please delete ALL your downloads of Sims 4 (namely those installers). And then you re-download BOTH the Sims 4 base game from games4TheWolrd,. as well as the "Get to Work"-expansion from Games4TheWolrd too. Remember, you MUST make sure to configure your anti-virus systems and the firewall properly. 

Really do it properly. Take your time for doing that. And then, re-download and re-insall the stuff. Good luck again ! P.S. you might need to do some additonal research about anti-virus systems on your own too...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Apr 2015, 13:30

I think Sach and I are having the same Problem. If it's okay, I'd like to make it a bit more searchable for anyone having similar problems in the future. It is error code d3382ced:984c6a38:00000000:00000000. The error box looks like this:

Origin is currently not running problem 2qst1mv
Sorry if this is inappropriate, but I've been looking for help on this all week, and i thought this might help others in the future. If need be, feel free to delete this post.

For what it's worth, I've been using G4TW version of both the base game and expansion, with all the latest updates and fixes. Started having trouble last week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Apr 2015, 14:34

I followed the steps already. I completely deactivated my Firewall and removed my anti-virus software.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 19 Apr 2015, 19:33

sachxreyes wrote:I followed the steps already. I completely deactivated my Firewall and removed my anti-virus software.

This is what I mean, sorry, but you did not properly do the guide. My guide says to NOT "turn off the firewall". Instead you should properly allow applications to communicate through the firewall. But it's OK.

If you really can't get it working, then there is not much from my perspective, that I can assist you with. Accept the things as they are, then. You could attempt to re-install Windows, and then - please - do NOT install any anti-virus pograms anymore. 

From what I've seen, most people who get the error have a bunch of improperly un-installed security software, not sure if that is the case with you, but this is not good. You are not supposed to have more than one anti-virus program, at all times. And if you do un-install it, make sure to do it properly (i.e. re-boot after the un-install).

Sorry, but there isn't much I can do for you. As I said, you may want to consider a fresh Windows re-install and start over...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top