Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS4 Get To Work won't download?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS4 Get To Work won't download? Empty TS4 Get To Work won't download?

Post by Guest Wed 29 Apr 2015, 01:50

So, I'm not sure if this is a problem with the torrent or what, but whenever I click on the GTW download link, it'll send me to this site. Then, when I click on the magnet next to the link, my utorrent will pop up and say "The torrent you are trying to add is already in the list of torrents. Do you want to load trackers from it?" It is not on my list of torrents. I've tried closing out of utorrent many times to see if that will fix it, but I keep getting that message. Also, I have not previously downloaded GTW at all. I have no idea what's going on or how to fix it. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Smile

Back to top Go down

TS4 Get To Work won't download? Empty Re: TS4 Get To Work won't download?

Post by Guest Wed 29 Apr 2015, 06:15

Whenever you download something off of the internet, are you prompted to where you want to save the file, or does it automatically save to a Download folder? If that is the case, go to your Downloads folder and make sure The Sims 4 GTW torrent file  isn't already in your downloads folder. If it is, delete it and then try clicking the magnet again. I don't know if that made sense, but that's how I solve my problem with other torrents I may have clicked on twice.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top