Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 stays in a small box in corner of the screen, and not responding. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 stays in a small box in corner of the screen, and not responding. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 stays in a small box in corner of the screen, and not responding. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jun 2015, 23:14

So last night I downloaded The Sims 4 and installed the game , But when I went to play the game it stays in this little window in the corner of the screen, and it crashes too, I have not updated my game or added Get To Work. Can someone please help me fix this?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 stays in a small box in corner of the screen, and not responding. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 stays in a small box in corner of the screen, and not responding. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 03 Jun 2015, 23:20

xXRawrCookiesXx wrote:So last night I downloaded The Sims 4 and installed the game , But when I went to play the game it stays in this little window in the corner of the screen, and it crashes too, I have not updated my game or added Get To Work. Can someone please help me fix this?

Hello,

It could be a DEP-related issue, but until we know better, I suggest you actually download "Get to Work" at first, and then the latest Ultimate fix. Note: apply the files from "Get to Work" FIRST. And then you apply the files from the latest fix.

Also keep in mind that you should have your anti-virus system(s) and firewall(s) correctly set up, so that they don't interfere with the crack of your game. See this topic here for an introduction:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

Good luck for now, and take your time in doing all that. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 stays in a small box in corner of the screen, and not responding. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 stays in a small box in corner of the screen, and not responding. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jun 2015, 15:02

Alright I downloaded Get To Work and realized all I needed to do was change the compatibility  Noob But thank you for your help Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 04 Jun 2015, 23:52

xXRawrCookiesXx wrote:Alright I downloaded Get To Work and realized all I needed to do was change the compatibility  Noob But thank you for your help Smile

Are you playing the game on Windows XP or any other eralier Windows ? Smile  Because the compatibility should be an issue if you are running Windows 7 or later....
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jun 2015, 02:03

I'm using Windows 7, and had to change the compatibility to Windows 7 and run in Maximized

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 05 Jun 2015, 20:03

xXRawrCookiesXx wrote:I'm using Windows 7, and had to change the compatibility to Windows 7 and run in Maximized

Alright, thank you very much for posting back about this issue. Smile  As your problem seems solved, I will close the thread. Feel free to get back to us again, anytime. Have fun !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top