Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to view pictures taken with other sims. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to view pictures taken with other sims. [SOLVED] Empty Unable to view pictures taken with other sims. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jun 2015, 05:36

I've taken several pictures with other sims using the Take A Picture With Social interaction.  However, I can't find the pictures anywhere.  I searched online where they're supposed to be, and found that they're supposed to go into your sim's inventory.  However, there are no pictures in my sim's inventory.  I have also checked the family inventory and the picture gallery in the camera controls section where my screenshots are stored in my game, and the pictures aren't there either.  I have installed the Sims 4 Ultimate Fix correctly and I do not have any mods or CC installed.

Back to top Go down

Unable to view pictures taken with other sims. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Unable to view pictures taken with other sims. [SOLVED]

Post by coolcandy3001 Sun 21 Jun 2015, 12:08

That is not the interaction to actually take a picture, that's just an in game fake take a picture. Sorry if I don't make sense p just woke up.

Basically, go onto your phone, click "take a picture with" the take a picture together social interaction doesn't actually take a picture.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Unable to view pictures taken with other sims. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Unable to view pictures taken with other sims. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jun 2015, 06:00

Ohhh, okay I didn't know that.  Thanks for letting me know! Smile

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top