Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to: get the latest update with G4TW Sims 4. [CLOSED]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to: get the latest update with G4TW Sims 4. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty How to: get the latest update with G4TW Sims 4. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 13:28

First topic message reminder :

Today I talk about how to get the Spa Day and updated version in Sims 4. Ask questions here! Very Happy
1. Search in Google "sims 4 spa day reloaded skidrow"
2. Get the update.
3. Install it where your game directory is.
4. Move Sims 4 out of the Electronic Arts folder. (e.g: move it to Program Files (x86)
5. Start playing!

Admin edit: Moved to Chit-Chat section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

How to: get the latest update with G4TW Sims 4. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: How to: get the latest update with G4TW Sims 4. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 17:43

LadyLulu123 wrote:
agrastiOs wrote:
LadyLulu123 wrote:
agrastiOs wrote:
LadyLulu123 wrote:
agrastiOs wrote:
LadyLulu123 wrote:I followed all the instructions but it keeps asking for me to run origin! Am I being an idiot and missing an important step?!  Help Noob
Hmm... Can you tell me what you did, in detail?
You don't need to move origin files. Try completely uninstalling origin.
I installed the Spa Day Add-On by Reloaded, then copied the crack to the install directory. When I click on TS4.exe to play the game it comes up with a notification saying 'Unable to start...Please make sure origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4'
What you need to do is not moving origin files, but moving the Sims 4 folder away from Electronic Arts folder. Move the Sims 4 folder, for example, to Program Files (x86)
I tried that and it still comes up with origin's unable to start message WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Try to move the folder to the root of drive, then. e.g: C:
Still the same problem
Is Origin running? If so, close Origin. If that does not work, then completely uninstall Origin.

Back to top Go down

How to: get the latest update with G4TW Sims 4. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: How to: get the latest update with G4TW Sims 4. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 17:47

I downloaded the Spa Day add-on now, but it's JUST an ISO-file and I don't know if I should allow it to override the existing game directory in the Electronic Arts folder? (When I mount it it want to install a folder with the same name as Sims 4) LOL Ignore that I figured this one out, but where is the crack? Am I downloading the wrong thing here? Because I got it from the same website discussed earlier in this topic...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 17:53

andrade wrote:I downloaded the Spa Day add-on now, but it's JUST an ISO-file and I don't know if I should allow it to override the existing game directory in the Electronic Arts folder? (When I mount it it want to install a folder with the same name as Sims 4) Where is the crack? Am I downloading the wrong thing here? Because I got it from the same website discussed earlier in this topic...
Mount it, install it in the same directory as the Sims 4. There's a crack folder in the iso.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 17:55

Thank you! I haven't gotten that far, but it's always good to know what the next step should be! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 17:56

agrastiOs wrote:
LadyLulu123 wrote:
agrastiOs wrote:
LadyLulu123 wrote:
agrastiOs wrote:
LadyLulu123 wrote:
agrastiOs wrote:
LadyLulu123 wrote:I followed all the instructions but it keeps asking for me to run origin! Am I being an idiot and missing an important step?!  Help Noob
Hmm... Can you tell me what you did, in detail?
You don't need to move origin files. Try completely uninstalling origin.
I installed the Spa Day Add-On by Reloaded, then copied the crack to the install directory. When I click on TS4.exe to play the game it comes up with a notification saying 'Unable to start...Please make sure origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4'
What you need to do is not moving origin files, but moving the Sims 4 folder away from Electronic Arts folder. Move the Sims 4 folder, for example, to Program Files (x86)
I tried that and it still comes up with origin's unable to start message WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Try to move the folder to the root of drive, then. e.g: C:
Still the same problem
Is Origin running? If so, close Origin. If that does not work, then completely uninstall Origin
Unfortunately still no luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 17:57

andrade wrote:Thank you! I haven't gotten that far, but it's always good to know what the next step should be! Smile
How it's going now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:00

LadyLulu123 wrote:
Wait a min... Is it a Windows error message, or is it a program, which gives the notification?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:01

And what is your plan for when the new Ultimate Fix is available? Do we just do nothing and play in this new...way or you still end up applying it after god knows what else when it comes out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:02

sunshiniite wrote:And what is your plan for when the new Ultimate Fix is available? Do we just do nothing and play in this new...way or you still end up applying it after god knows what else when it comes out?
Get sims 4 back to Electronic Arts folder and apply the fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:03

agrastiOs wrote:
LadyLulu123 wrote:
Wait a min... Is it a Windows error message, or is it a program, which gives the notification?
It's the sims 4 program giving the error message

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:03

agrastiOs wrote:
sunshiniite wrote:And what is your plan for when the new Ultimate Fix is available? Do we just do nothing and play in this new...way or you still end up applying it after god knows what else when it comes out?
Get sims 4 back to Electronic Arts folder and apply the fix.
Oh okay, that's an answer I was looking forward to. Time to download Spa day Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:04

LadyLulu123 wrote:
agrastiOs wrote:
LadyLulu123 wrote:
It's the sims 4 program giving the error message
LOL. IAmSoHappyEmergahwd  You did something wrong when copying the crack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:07

I did all the steps and so far I don't think it actually applied any of the updates. The loading screen is still the same and I assume (from YT vids) that should have changed in an update so... And I don't know how the game is yet because I'm stuck on the starting loading screen. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:08

andrade wrote:I did all the steps and so far I don't think it actually applied any of the updates. The loading screen is still the same and I assume (from YT vids) that should have changed in an update so... And I don't know how the game is yet because I'm stuck on the starting loading screen. xD
If the Sims 4 starts talking about those perfect patio, cool kitchen stuff and spa day packs, then you're good to go. Or click the properties of TS4.exe and check what is the version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:10

agrastiOs wrote:
MothsAndMagpies wrote:
callum5412 wrote:Oh it works now, I don't even know what I did. Well now I am excited  Very Happy
I had that same problem! The packs aren't there WhatDidUJustCallMe? and I don't know what to do now
Try getting Sims 4 Get to Work.
You mean from reloadeds site? bc I have it installed through the ultimate fix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:12

MothsAndMagpies wrote:
agrastiOs wrote:
MothsAndMagpies wrote:
callum5412 wrote:Oh it works now, I don't even know what I did. Well now I am excited  Very Happy
I had that same problem! The packs aren't there WhatDidUJustCallMe? and I don't know what to do now
Ultimate fix doesn't give Get to Work. Get it from here games4theworld. org/downloads.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:14

agrastiOs wrote:
MothsAndMagpies wrote:
agrastiOs wrote:
MothsAndMagpies wrote:
Ultimate fix doesn't give Get to Work. Get it from here games4theworld. org/downloads.html
Oh yeah my bad! I meant I got it through G4TW Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:16

MothsAndMagpies wrote:
agrastiOs wrote:
MothsAndMagpies wrote:
agrastiOs wrote:
MothsAndMagpies wrote:
Oh yeah my bad! I meant I got it through G4TW Razz
I have no idea then. Try opening the game again. Did the game update, though? Did you update from Sims 4 1.7.65.1020?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:16

agrastiOs wrote:
andrade wrote:I did all the steps and so far I don't think it actually applied any of the updates. The loading screen is still the same and I assume (from YT vids) that should have changed in an update so... And I don't know how the game is yet because I'm stuck on the starting loading screen. xD
If the Sims 4 starts talking about those perfect patio, cool kitchen stuff and spa day packs, then you're good to go. Or click the properties of TS4.exe and check what is the version.
I didn't look, but it seems like they're the same loading screens I had before. I'll start the game again and see if something new and exciting happens. It says I have v. "1.10.57.1020" (if that's what you meant!).

Last edited by andrade on Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:21; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:17

andrade wrote:
agrastiOs wrote:
I didn't look, but it seems like they're the same loading screens I had before. I'll start the game again and see if something new and exciting happens. It says I have v. "1.10.57.1020" (if that's what you meant!).
Congrats, you got the update. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:21

I'm launching the game again and the only loading screen (or well tips things) are from GTW and the old expansions I had before. And I'm still stuck in the loading screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:22

andrade wrote:I'm launching the game again and the only loading screen (or well tips things) are from GTW and the old expansions I had before. And I'm still stuck in the loading screen.
Weird. But your game is updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:22

do i have to install spa day to the electronic arts folder or electronic arst/sims 4 ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:23

MissDiorCherie wrote:do i have to install spa day to the electronic arts folder or electronic arst/sims 4 ?
Electronic Arts/ Sims 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:23

I'll just let it run and see if it starts somtime this century. I might go back and uninstall the add-on since I made back ups of pretty much everything xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:29

andrade wrote:I'll just let it run and see if it starts somtime this century. I might go back and uninstall the add-on since I made back ups of pretty much everything xD
Yeah, if it doesn't load, rollback and try again. Why it should work for me but not for you?
Don't forget to run it not in background, because it will never load minimized.

Last edited by agrastiOs on Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:30; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:29

agrastiOs wrote:
MissDiorCherie wrote:do i have to install spa day to the electronic arts folder or electronic arst/sims 4 ?
Electronic Arts/ Sims 4
ok, is it normal that the installation creates a new the sims 4 folder in this folder? i think its weird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top