Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to: get the latest update with G4TW Sims 4. [CLOSED]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to: get the latest update with G4TW Sims 4. [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty How to: get the latest update with G4TW Sims 4. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 13:28

First topic message reminder :

Today I talk about how to get the Spa Day and updated version in Sims 4. Ask questions here! Very Happy
1. Search in Google "sims 4 spa day reloaded skidrow"
2. Get the update.
3. Install it where your game directory is.
4. Move Sims 4 out of the Electronic Arts folder. (e.g: move it to Program Files (x86)
5. Start playing!

Admin edit: Moved to Chit-Chat section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

How to: get the latest update with G4TW Sims 4. [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: How to: get the latest update with G4TW Sims 4. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:29

andrade wrote:I'll just let it run and see if it starts somtime this century. I might go back and uninstall the add-on since I made back ups of pretty much everything xD
Yeah, if it doesn't load, rollback and try again. Why it should work for me but not for you?
Don't forget to run it not in background, because it will never load minimized.

Last edited by agrastiOs on Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:30; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

How to: get the latest update with G4TW Sims 4. [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: How to: get the latest update with G4TW Sims 4. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:29

agrastiOs wrote:
MissDiorCherie wrote:do i have to install spa day to the electronic arts folder or electronic arst/sims 4 ?
Electronic Arts/ Sims 4
ok, is it normal that the installation creates a new the sims 4 folder in this folder? i think its weird

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:31

MissDiorCherie wrote:
agrastiOs wrote:
MissDiorCherie wrote:do i have to install spa day to the electronic arts folder or electronic arst/sims 4 ?
Electronic Arts/ Sims 4
ok, is it normal that the installation creates a new the sims 4 folder in this folder? i think its weird
That shouldn't be. You did a mistake. When it's installed move the files of that new sims 4 folder to the existing one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:31

I have no idea. This is why Murphy's law is the rule I live by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:33

andrade wrote:I have no idea. This is why Murphy's law is the rule I live by.
Are you waiting for it to load when Sims 4 is minimized? If so, it will never load. Open it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:34

mine works perfectly. Without problems. Thanks. Smile And I didn't have to move the folder because I never had electronic arts folder. Only Sims 4 folder. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:35

Stalker. wrote:mine works perfectly. Without problems. Thanks. Smile And I didn't have to move the folder because I never had electronic arts folder. Only Sims 4 folder. Very Happy
No problem, mate. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:43

agrastiOs wrote:
Are you waiting for it to load when Sims 4 is minimized? If so, it will never load. Open it.
God no, I almost always play it in windowed mode though, but I reverted the changed (aka I took out the new stuff and put my old Game folder back in) and it works. So it's the crack that won't work for me and I have no idea why! I'll try again and see what happens!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:48

andrade wrote:
agrastiOs wrote:
God no, I almost always play it in windowed mode though, but I reverted the changed (aka I took out the new stuff and put my old Game folder back in) and it works. So it's the crack that won't work for me and I have no idea why! I'll try again and see what happens!
Yeah, try again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:49

Didn't work. Sad I think I'll have to wait for G4TW to release their version instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:53

It works now! I figured out what I did wrong too lol, such a noob mistake. I didn't check which folder it got installed to so it got installed in "program files/the sims 4" instead of "program files/electronic arts/the sims 4" Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 18:53

andrade wrote:Didn't work. Sad I think I'll have to wait for G4TW to release their version instead.
What happened? Could you say what you did in detail?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 19:19

I have been stuck on the loading screen for almost 20 minutes now. I had moved the sims 4 folder out of electronic arts to programx86 and desktop and still having the problem. Also, origin keeps opening telling to me log in

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 19:23

I'm having the same problem as youcrAzy. I installed it, I added the crack I moved the Sims 4 folders to the suggested Program folders, I tried launching the game, got stuck on the loading screen, I reverted all changes, started the game as without the new packs and all that jazz, it worked. I redid the process of installing (like I said) didn't work. Then I saw someone said it installed directly to the PRogram files folder, I tried launching from there, didn't work at all since I got a weird message saying I was missing files. So I just uninstalled the add-on and now the game won't start because I have files generated from that attempt. U G H. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 19:25

Hello i have the same problem but My game is not in Electronic Arts folder
i unistalled Origin but the same thing happens What do i do ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 19:37

I see quite a ton of people have this problem! Now I have the solution. Go to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. Name the Sims 4 folder to like Sims 4Backup or etc. Is the game working now? If so, tell me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 19:40

I think we should just wait for Admin to figure this out and update the ultimate fix, that way we dont mess up our game using these methods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 19:43

I did that, and it works now (without the add-on). So I think waiting might be a good idea for some of us! xD Patience is a virtue for a reason! Thank you so much for all the help though!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 19:46

andrade wrote:I did that, and it works now (without the add-on). So I think waiting might be a good idea for some of us! xD Patience is a virtue for a reason! Thank you so much for all the help though!!!
No problem! If you will still try that addon, try the solution I told to you, and it should work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 20:48

To all the people who are having problems with Origin, I wanna ask just one question?

Why in Hell's Bells do you have Origin installed when you know that the cracked copy does not work with it running?...WHY?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 21:03

1. Origin is installed on my computer because I personally play games from there.
2. I did uninstall Origin but the game would not open saying I need origin, I am very well aware that Origin cannot be running with the game and will make sure it is completely off.
3. Why delete Origin if I'm waiting for g4tw fix that will allow me to actually go online and use origin with the sims 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 21:31

U have to uninstall the game sadly. I had the same problem in the past. And install game back when origin is deleted/uninstalled. This worked for me.

Back to top Go down

How to: get the latest update with G4TW Sims 4. [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Installation of update 1.10.57.1020 Kitchen-Spa-Patio

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 22:07

After downloading, mount the unpacked download in PowerIso or Daemon
Open it en click on Setup
When installation is finished click on folder Crack in the download
Copy folder Game to your sims 4 installation folder (no need to move from Origin Games to Program Files)
The crack could create problems with your anti-virus, the file RldOrigin,dll is the culprit,  so instruct your anti-virus to accept.

Note:
When you bought the basicgame or expansions, configure Origin not to update automatically as this will destroy your downloads.

The download consist of:
Outdoor retreat
Get to Work
Kitchen acc
Patio acc.
Wellness
Party

Even when you have any of these previously installed, don't worry, this download will simply overwrite them again.

As the crack bypasses Origin it doesn't make any difference whether Origin is open or not, so no need to remove origin from your system as you might need it for other games.

Last edited by Tarac on Sun 16 Aug 2015, 22:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misunderstanding about Origin)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 22:31

All those steps you listed I already did earlier today. Sad Just doesn't work for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 22:39

youcrAzy wrote:All those steps you listed I already did earlier today. Sad Just doesn't work for me
That doesn't help if you don't tell WHAT did not work .
If you still have problems with Origin, you haven't placed the crack correctly or your anti-virus has put RldOrigin.dll in quarantaine.
Or you haven't disabled automic updates in Origin.
Mind you, every time you connect to Origin and you haven't disabled updates, Origin wil check your game and will restore it to only the items you have bought, so your downloads are removed.

Last edited by Tarac on Sun 16 Aug 2015, 22:56; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 22:49

I know how to exclude files and folders in my antivirus. I also know how to copy and paste the game folder into the sims 4 directory and copy over the files.
I also uninstalled Origin, changed the sims 4 file locations, turned off my antivirus then reapplied the crack, I renamed the the folder in my Documents, is there anything you suggest besides uninstalling the sims 4? Because I simply do not want to go through that again, and I fear if i try something else I will end up messing up my game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 23:00

youcrAzy wrote:I know how to exclude files and folders in my antivirus. I also know how to copy and paste the game folder into the sims 4 directory and copy over the files.
I also uninstalled Origin, changed the sims 4 file locations, turned off my antivirus then reapplied the crack, I renamed the the folder in my Documents, is there anything you suggest besides uninstalling the sims 4? Because I simply do not want to go through that again, and I fear if i try something else I will end up messing up my game.

Why dd you move your installation folder ?
The register will now point to a non-existing item and cannot find/start te game.
Put it back to where it was, probably C;|Program Files(x86)\Origin Games\

You might try and start the game from the folder where you have moved The Sims 4 to, Game\Bin\Ts4

Last edited by Tarac on Sun 16 Aug 2015, 23:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing error)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top