Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin Needs To Be Running Error?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin Needs To Be Running Error? Empty Origin Needs To Be Running Error?

Post by Guest Sun 23 Aug 2015, 00:36

Just like everyone I am having some problems with the Sims 4 running. So, far... I have no problem with running it while origin is open but, now it's not working after I applied the fix. The picture below has shown the problem, at first it would run at all. But, for a bit it was working but, it was stuck on the loading screen. After I closed it, it then gave me the Origin is currently not running error pop up window. It seems that i've done all that has to be done with the installing the fix, disabling my norton virus program in order to reinstall the Sims 4, putting the files that are needed in the exceptions list, I did the Windows Defender tutorial thing a while back and that had it working for a bit until I had installed this new fix. Anyone have an easy solution? I've uninstalled and reinstalled Sims 4 and that didn't even work. Even the thread I have read didn't really give me any advice on what to do. So, here I am! Help me please! ^-^

Image of Error Below:

Origin Needs To Be Running Error? WHY

Back to top Go down

Origin Needs To Be Running Error? Empty Re: Origin Needs To Be Running Error?

Post by Guest Sun 23 Aug 2015, 00:49

Well, actually! I got it to work! I just uninstalled Origin! (RIP my other games. Lol.) Now, even the Fix works, I have all the expansions and everything seems to be working pleasantly! ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Aug 2015, 11:58

~ UPDATE! ~

Okay so I do have a question! I have been struggling for the next hour or two. Trying to figure out what is going on! So, everything was running so smoothly without the GTW being installed into the Sims 4 game. At first everything was running smoothly. Everything had worked when I had installed the temporary fixes! Instead of the GTW patch. All of the clothes and hair items regarding the GTW patch were showing errors. Now, I don't know what to do now! Do I put GTW in the game before doing the fix? OR do I just apply the fix and then leave out GTW? (Or whatever you call it. <(v n v)>)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top