Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step by step process for installing the sims 4 [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Step by step process for installing the sims 4 [SOLVED] Empty Step by step process for installing the sims 4 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 23 Aug 2015, 15:55

Hi guys! I've downloaded all sims 4 from skidrow this past few days and gave me an Origin Error.
Tried many different ways to make it not to show the error and successfully launch the game without the error but the same Origin Error happens everytime. So I decided to reformat my PC.

So now, can anyone help me install the game from the base sims 4 game to spa day?
Step by step please. I'm looking for where I can download the sims 4 game here in this site but I can't find it.
Can anyone please help me install the game in a proper way? Thanks in advance!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Step by step process for installing the sims 4 [SOLVED] Empty Re: Step by step process for installing the sims 4 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 23 Aug 2015, 16:28

First, where can I download the base game of sims 4, get to work, outdoor, luxury, cool kitchen, and spa day crack?

Back to top Go down

Step by step process for installing the sims 4 [SOLVED] Empty Re: Step by step process for installing the sims 4 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 23 Aug 2015, 16:48

Where can I download the base game? Should I just download the base game and spa day?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Aug 2015, 17:33

Hi there, @jeraldsamgarcia, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

You can find the base game in this page here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html
It's the one that says only "The Sims 4". You don't need to download Get to Work from there.

Now, you need to download the latest Ultimate Fix. It can be found here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20953-temporary-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix-version-1-10-57-1020-out-now#

It contains all of the DLC (even Get to Work) and the update to the latest version. Please read the topic very carefully, as it outlines the instructions needed to install it.
If you have any questions, let us know in this topic here. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sun 23 Aug 2015, 18:33

SeoY wrote:Hi there, @jeraldsamgarcia, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

You can find the base game in this page here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html
It's the one that says only "The Sims 4". You don't need to download Get to Work from there.

Now, you need to download the latest Ultimate Fix. It can be found here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20953-temporary-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix-version-1-10-57-1020-out-now#

It contains all of the DLC (even Get to Work) and the update to the latest version. Please read the topic very carefully, as it outlines the instructions needed to install it.
If you have any questions, let us know in this topic here. Good luck!
Hi, SeoY! How are you?

I just uploaded a new Torrent with Carlos's version (in one single rar file) and a video tutorial at the topic below (the guide has some steps inverted, but I did not feel I had authorization to change it, so I kept the original instructions in the G4TW guide, but the video shows the proper way to handle the anti virus)!

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21059-the-sims-4-day-spa-cool-kitchen-stuff-games4theworld-version-thanks-to-carlos#

Or you can go straight to my video below!

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!

Now, let's have some tea and watch my new video while you download it (I am seeding at least at 20 Mbps myself, plus the other people who are downloading right now, you should all get the game pretty fast)!

Tea 3 Tea 3 Tea 3
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Aug 2015, 03:20

Hi guys!

While downloading the ultimate fix (spa day patch) I tried to open the base game and gives me this error. 

Step by step process for installing the sims 4 [SOLVED] Untitl10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Aug 2015, 04:01

There's no anti virus/spyware/windows defender/firewall on. I'm sure with this because my computer is freshly reformat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Aug 2015, 07:44

IT IS NOW WORKING GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! HAPPY PLAYING!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 24 Aug 2015, 10:06

Great to know, jeraldsamgarcia! Please remember that Windows comes from factory with an Anti Virus! So, you have to disable it anyway (windows Vista and 7 came with a simplified/crappy one, but who knows what it could do?).

Well, detailed instructions on how to install everything are in the video below, I am going to close the topic, since the problem seems to be solved. Happy simming!!!

Tea 3 Tea 3 Tea 3 Tea 3 Tea 3 Tea 3

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top