Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with installing Sims 4. [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with installing Sims 4. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Problem with installing Sims 4. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 24 Aug 2015, 03:07

First topic message reminder :

I am sure what I am doing wrong but I keep geting this pop-up.. Please keep I've tried everything

//EDIT

Problem with installing Sims 4. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Screen12

Back to top Go down

Problem with installing Sims 4. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Problem with installing Sims 4. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Jan 2016, 22:02

rajalves wrote:I got the basic game and Get To Work open up and running, but when Outdoor Retreat is missing.

Sorry for the late reply,

So you installed already "Get together" ? If yes, please apply the "hotfix" if you haven't done so yet.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21865-llama-symbols-in-newcrest-and-other-smaller-glitches-fix

MizzEllie wrote:Problem with installing Sims 4. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Simser12
I've DLed and followed instructions EXACTLY for Sims 4, Get To Work, Get Together and even tried Ultimate Fix and this is the stupid message I keep getting! Origin is NOT running at all, even as a background process. I've uninstalled and re-installed every file and patch. I've moved my files to the Program (x86) folder. I know I cannot update in Origin or the cracks will not work. I'm getting SUPER frustrated and would appreciate any help! I've been reading through others' posts with similar problems, and none of the "fixes" people have suggested have worked thus far. What is going on!?

Hello and welcome to the forum @MizzEllie,

Even if your own issue is the same as with rajalves, you should open a new topic for your issue(s). Smile  That way, things are easier to follow for us. Besides, there isn't much else I can say anyhow, than what I already posted in this topic...I'm sorry.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Back to top Go down

Problem with installing Sims 4. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Problem with installing Sims 4. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jan 2016, 05:55

I finally figured out what my problem was. Seems like my computer needed an update and it finally works.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Jan 2016, 07:38

rajalves wrote:I finally figured out what my problem was. Seems like my computer needed an update and it finally works.

Interesting to hear @rajalves. Very Happy  Is there anything else we can help you with, at the moment ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Feb 2016, 16:28

Nope Carlos everything is working perfectly. You can close this topic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Feb 2016, 18:10

hi when ever i try to download any of the sims 4 games i get a popup saying......
error C:\User\Tina\Download\TheSims_4.rar.torrent
        The archive is either in unknown format or damage....
  PLZ HELP

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 04 Feb 2016, 00:27

rajalves wrote:Nope Carlos everything is working perfectly. You can close this topic

You're very welcome @rajalves. Smile  You know how to get back in touch with us again, if you need more support on anything we can help with. Have fun ! Problem solved, topic closed. 

tinacj26 wrote:hi when ever i try to download any of the sims 4 games i get a popup saying......
error C:\User\Tina\Download\TheSims_4.rar.torrent
        The archive is either in unknown format or damage....
  PLZ HELP

Hello and welcome to the forum @tinacj26,

Please open a new topic on your own issues. Smile  That way we can provide better individual help. Thanks ! You can use this link here to create a new topic:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/post?f=43&mode=newtopic
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top