Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disappearing CC? CC not showing up in game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disappearing CC? CC not showing up in game. Empty Disappearing CC? CC not showing up in game.

Post by Guest Wed 02 Sep 2015, 02:54

Im nto sure if this is where i should post this. I have all of the Ep's cracked correctly and everything. All day today I have been downloading my sims 3 cc. I use ccmagic for this. Well once i was done i went into the game to play but only about 10% of my cc showed up. the other 90% was no where to be found. Its not specifically sims3packs or package files either. Ive tried creating a new game. But i literally finised redownloading the game 2 days ago and just finished downloading CC today. I tried saving my sims files as Sims 3 1 and having it start fresh twice. this is the main reason why i deleted the sims last time. I could not find a single thing that worked. My cc is important to me. i cant play the sims without it honestly. i might delete it if i cant find a fix. this is really upsetting me because i dont understand why only a little of my cc is showing up. Someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help.

Back to top Go down

Disappearing CC? CC not showing up in game. Empty Re: Disappearing CC? CC not showing up in game.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 11 Sep 2015, 09:52

Hello,

Have you tried using another method to install your cc? What kind are we talking about, mods? Decrapped store stuff? MTS/TSR (etc)stuff?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Disappearing CC? CC not showing up in game. Empty Re: Disappearing CC? CC not showing up in game.

Post by Guest Fri 11 Sep 2015, 12:59

Yeah. i downloaded delphy's custard and dashboard and went through all of my stuff and got rid of anything corrupted or messed up. i also got my report from dashboard

Framework Info, generated by Sims 3 Dashboard v1.2.4168.35568
---------------------------------------------------------------
CPUs: 4

8 Sims 3 folders found:

Game: Sims 3
Version: 1.67.2.24017
Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3
Framework: Yes (My Documents)
Framework debug: False / True

Game: World Adventures
Version: 2.17.2.11032
Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures
Framework debug: False / True

Game: High-End Loft Stuff
Version: 0.0
Path: 
Framework: No
Framework debug: False / False

Game: Ambitions
Version: 4.10.1.11031
Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Ambitions
Framework debug: True / True

Game: Fast Lane Stuff
Path: 

Game: Late Night
Version: 6.5.1.11031
Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Late Night

Game: Outdoor Living Stuff
Path: 

Game: Generations
Version: 8.0.152.11001
Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Generations

Framework information: 
Global framework: True
       Installed: True
            Path: C:\Users\Megan\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3
Dumping contents of resource.cfg: 
Priority 501
DirectoryFiles Files/... autoupdate
Priority 1000
PackedFile Overrides/*.package
PackedFile Overrides/*/*.package
PackedFile Overrides/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Overrides/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Overrides/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority 500
PackedFile Packages/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority 499
PackedFile Test/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority -50
PackedFile Probation/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority 500
PackedFile DCCache/*.dbc
There are 2 packages in the scan location C:\Users\Megan\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods
Package: [ nointro.package ] Type: [ Sims 3 Package ] Size: [ 836
Package: [ NoBuildSparkles.package ] Type: [ Texture Replacement ] Size: [ 628
Checking for corrupt/broken/borked packages: 

im not sure of other ways to fuse packages because ccmagic always worked. but then one day my stuff just started messing up. If there is another way to merge packages and my s3ps i would love to learn but ive always used ccmagic since it never failed me.. also i tried reinstalling my framwork many times. thinking maybe that could be it. i figured out that most of what that didnt show up was packages.. the others were messed up sims3packs.. so i guess the issue is now with my packages only. im not sure where to go from here. i gave up for a few days and stepped back because i did 4 days of research and the results are the same. im in a corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Sep 2015, 13:01

also when i download the framework the two packages that come. the test ones, work perfectly fine. i went through my packages 3 times looking for any sign or corruption... but that didnt seem to solve it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Sep 2015, 13:03

and also again. i did this a few months ago.. but i got on a sims game that was working fine, and the next day it stopped working for no reason. i recall downloading a few things of cc but i still dont get why everything just suddenly disappeared?? and looking for bad cc manually individually is tiring. i have maybe 1000 packages andmaybe 500 sims3packs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Sep 2015, 13:10

also i get a lot of my makeup from tsr but i also go on tumblr and get stuff from there. or sims 3 websites. Usually blogs. I use Mysims3blog often when looking for stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Sep 2015, 08:27

is there really no one who can help me? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Sep 2015, 12:54

Son, I am in the exact same boat. CC Magic ruined my files and I have no idea how to get them back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Sep 2015, 07:42

man. this suuucks. like it happened out of no where. and i have to organize my cc now to see if i can figure out how to merge it outside of ccmagic. this suuuucks. ;C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top