Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Registration Code

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Registration Code Empty The Sims 3 Registration Code

Post by Guest Tue 15 Sep 2015, 16:36

Hi,

I downloaded The Sims 3 The Complete Set + Crack and followed all instructions. I only downloaded the base The Sims 3 and I updated the code and copy and pasted the TS3W exe file and TSLHost.dll into C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

However, when I tried to play the game, the registration code thing keeps popping up even though I tried all 3 serial codes "38GQ-W389-9N4A-V9NX-BRLD", "GY5D-W68N-GJFA-EGJK-BRLD" and "862A-5EJL-R7NK-2R78-MRLD" with and without the "-" but it keeps popping up. Attached is how it looks like.

Please advice me as to what to do cos I really wanna play The Sims 3 but I just cannot seem to. Sad

UPDATE: So I installed The Sims 3 Late Night expansion pack and clicked on "The Sims 3 Late Night" shortcut that was created on my desktop. Does that mean with each expansion pack I download, I click the latest expansion shortcut and not the base "The Sims 3" launcher shortcut? Sorry about the questions as I am new to playing Sims. Please help! Thanks! Very Happy 

Last edited by NickD on Tue 15 Sep 2015, 17:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update post)

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Registration Code Empty Re: The Sims 3 Registration Code

Post by Sim Architect Wed 16 Sep 2015, 02:13

//MOVED

Hi! You are supposed to install the game, the updates and the expansions you like (at least one equal or newer than Generations for the fix/crack to work) then you are supposed to apply the fix to the game.

You can run both the base game or the latest expansion, they should both work properly if you crack the game according to the tutorial below (you can follow the steps in the official Games4theWorld thread or you can watch the video, whichever you prefer).

Do not worry about asking your question here, you are more than welcome at Games4theWorld!

Please, let's know if you got your game working or if we can help you further Smile

Games4theWorld Install Sims 3

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Sep 2015, 12:41

Hi, Sim Architect.

I downloaded the complete rar but I only installed the base game at first. After downloading Late Night as well, I now can play Sims without the Enter Registration Code thing popping up. Think it was because I did not download at least 1 expansion pack therefore I could not play.

Thank you so much for your help! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top