Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help please. Updated and now: "Game Data Incomplete" :cry: [SOLVED]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help please. Updated and now: "Game Data Incomplete" :cry: [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Help please. Updated and now: "Game Data Incomplete" :cry: [SOLVED]

Post by xerendipity Sun 27 Sep 2015, 22:11

First topic message reminder :

The Ultimate Fix page was updated YESTERDAY (26-09-2015: Fix is now working with The Sims 4 version 1.10.57.1020 (Update-only version updated) , right?

If so, do I update the game with THAT version or do I need to update it with the version right before it:  16-09-2015: Fix is now working with The Sims 4 version 1.10.57.1020 (New download links, instructions updated) , and THEN with the one above, or JUST with the one above (from yesterday)?

Last edited by xerendipity on Tue 29 Sep 2015, 02:49; edited 2 times in total
xerendipity
xerendipity
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Help please. Updated and now: "Game Data Incomplete" :cry: [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Help please. Updated and now: "Game Data Incomplete" :cry: [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Oct 2015, 18:29

Carlos wrote:

If that torrent has 4GB, then it's (likely) the same as RELOADED's original release that came out 2 months ago. Which we re-uploaded here, and also in Sim Architect's video. But again, we can't confirm anything about torrents uploaded from different people. Use that with caution and at your own risk.

Actually yes, it is exactly the same 4GB torrent from Pirate Bay. Only the instruction files are different. (Checked with WinMerge – just out of curiosity).

Back to top Go down

Help please. Updated and now: "Game Data Incomplete" :cry: [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Help please. Updated and now: "Game Data Incomplete" :cry: [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Oct 2015, 18:45

I think that the solution to the problem of “game data incomplete” and missing Granite Falls after installing the latest Ultimate Fix from the 2.4GB torrent, is simply installing the 4GB torrent found in PB (uploaded by simarc) or the one from KAT I mention in previous posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 09 Oct 2015, 01:04

xerendipity wrote:Thank you for the reply Carlos, but do you know when a new and working Ultimate Fix will be released please?  The one currently up erases Granite Falls from the game.  

ellie_ wrote:I think that the solution to the problem of “game data incomplete” and missing Granite Falls after installing the latest Ultimate Fix from the 2.4GB torrent, is simply installing the 4GB torrent found in PB (uploaded by simarc) or the one from KAT I mention in previous posts.

I believe that all these problems are due to people installing the games in the wrong order. Normally the order is:

Base game -> Get to Work (!!!) -> Ultimate fix. 

Many people apply the fix first and then "Get to Work", which is wrong. This is the exact reason why I decided to put everything into my "temporary" fix, 2 months ago. In order to reduce filesize though, the Admin decided to remove the Get to Work-portion in the official fix now.

Anyhow, it should work either way. If you made that mistake too (applied Ultimate fix, and after that "Get to Work"), then re-apply the fix files, overwriting all of the old files when prompted. That's the only explanation I can give right now. For me, everything works just fine, and it should for you too. 

Note that if you have further problems, I may not be able to reply "in time" there (technically, I don't post on here very often nowadays, anymore). Please message one of the active Moderators (SeoY or Sim Architect) if you really can't get it working. And no, I don't know when a new fix is going to be released. But as said, a new fix isn't necessary - assuming you did all the steps correctly and also configured your anti-virus exclusions properly. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Oct 2015, 02:42

I downloaded mine in the correct order and still lose granite falls..... sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by xerendipity Fri 09 Oct 2015, 02:46

I did the steps correctly and it was working fine.  I don't understand what is happening.  So do I re-download the one ... where?  The one here https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix does not work for me, or rather is the one that deletes Granite Falls on my game.  At least the one at the very top does and I THINK I also tried the second to the top but do not remember now.  Anyway will watch SimArchitect's video because Ellie alludes to the link being a 4GB version rather than a 2GB one which may be the problem? 

Sim Architect, I have everything from the Base to Cool Kitchen - just the latest update doesn't work.  I will try your link though.  Thank you.
xerendipity
xerendipity
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xerendipity Fri 09 Oct 2015, 02:54

Elle, I found it, thank you, but it says it is downloading the 2.40GB version so I am stopping it. Maybe my torrent folder is not added to my exception list and it is deleting part of it from the start though I am positive I do have it as an exception plus my anti-virus disabled.  Ughhh, so confused.

SimArchitect, not sure which link of yours to use ... so I clicked on http://tinyurl.com/qekdl8b [MediaFire] and it is downloading the 4.7GB version of The Sim 4 Spa Day Cool Kitchen Stuff which I think I already have, unless this is the updated version in which case, MANY THANKS in advance Smile.
xerendipity
xerendipity
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Oct 2015, 16:07

Carlos wrote:

I believe that all these problems are due to people installing the games in the wrong order.

That was not the case for me. I had everything installed and running fine until the latest (official) Ultimate Fix.

It seems like something went wrong with that file size reduction…

Back to top Go down

Post by xerendipity Fri 09 Oct 2015, 19:56

SA, installed the one from your link but it still seems to be an older version that I already had.  This may be useful/helpful for people that did not back the game up and need to get Granite Falls back.  Thank you for sharing.  As for me, the game still tells me that there is a newer version when trying to install two lots in particular. (Something about it was created in a newer version of the game, to shut down and update, and try again).  

In any case, thanks for all the replies and will keep checking back for new fixes Smile.
xerendipity
xerendipity
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 10 Oct 2015, 06:59

Carlos wrote:
xerendipity wrote:Thank you for the reply Carlos, but do you know when a new and working Ultimate Fix will be released please?  The one currently up erases Granite Falls from the game.  

ellie_ wrote:I think that the solution to the problem of “game data incomplete” and missing Granite Falls after installing the latest Ultimate Fix from the 2.4GB torrent, is simply installing the 4GB torrent found in PB (uploaded by simarc) or the one from KAT I mention in previous posts.

I believe that all these problems are due to people installing the games in the wrong order. Normally the order is:

Base game -> Get to Work (!!!) -> Ultimate fix. 

Many people apply the fix first and then "Get to Work", which is wrong. This is the exact reason why I decided to put everything into my "temporary" fix, 2 months ago. In order to reduce filesize though, the Admin decided to remove the Get to Work-portion in the official fix now.

Anyhow, it should work either way. If you made that mistake too (applied Ultimate fix, and after that "Get to Work"), then re-apply the fix files, overwriting all of the old files when prompted. That's the only explanation I can give right now. For me, everything works just fine, and it should for you too. 

Note that if you have further problems, I may not be able to reply "in time" there (technically, I don't post on here very often nowadays, anymore). Please message one of the active Moderators (SeoY or Sim Architect) if you really can't get it working. And no, I don't know when a new fix is going to be released. But as said, a new fix isn't necessary - assuming you did all the steps correctly and also configured your anti-virus exclusions properly. Good luck !
What he said. You have two options, do as told above (Base, Work then Ultimate), or use the links in my video (Base, Ultimate Fix by Carlos Torrent, which was the one right before the current, and has everything, and is the same version, just larger as Carlos mentions above).

I wish you all get your game working!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xerendipity Sat 10 Oct 2015, 11:22

Okay, so I deleted everything and started new with the two links in the video.  And I am pretty much back at the same place - cannot install two lots (one here if anyone feels like testing it for me http://simfileshare.net/download/22007/ because they say: "Cannot place content because it was created with a newer version of the game.  Restart your game to check for updates".
xerendipity
xerendipity
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sun 11 Oct 2015, 02:24

Sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. The game is not up to date, though, since the crack was released a while ago.

Besides this problem, can you play normally? You might have to accept the fact that some custom content you download won't work, as well the gallery won't be available to you, since you didn't actually buy the game from EA, hence you won't get updates in real time, but only when crackers make them available, which takes time and, usually, happens only for major updates like Spa Day.

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xerendipity Tue 13 Oct 2015, 15:57

Thank you SA; and yes for the most part it is working.  I still cannot download new content, but am keeping in mind it is not yet updated to the latest patch; and I am now running into an issue where screenshots are not being saved in the Screenshots folder, but other than that it seems to be okay.
xerendipity
xerendipity
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xerendipity Fri 23 Oct 2015, 03:27

Thanks Carlos for the new Ultimate Fix (https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21473-concerning-granite-falls-and-the-ultimate-fix).  Now patiently awaiting the newer one still bwahahah Wink
xerendipity
xerendipity
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Fri 23 Oct 2015, 20:24

Hi! You can't access the galllehe cracked game, if that's what you means.

Some Custom Content may also be incompatible, you have to check around the person who publishes it for more info on versions compatibility.

Glad you got the game working, that's great!!

Sorry to hear your screen shots aren't being saved properly. Did you check if they are going to another folder, maybe? A solution for that issue would be to use a third party program like Camtasia, DXtory or Lightshot.

You can do some search around them and see which you like better (Games4theWorld actually has a good version of Camtasia, if not the latest).

Happy simming!

Tea 3 Tea 3 Tea 3 Tea 3

Problem solved, topic closed.
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top