Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommend me some Sims 3 mods.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recommend me some Sims 3 mods. Empty Recommend me some Sims 3 mods.

Post by Guest Wed 30 Sep 2015, 13:31

Im interested in learning how to do this...and adding some great content to my game. So recommend me some of the best. Right now I am not liking toddlers and am hoping for a time out mod to apply to their age group. Their cries are exaggerated and sometimes altogether unwarranted, if theres anything for that general vicinity link away!

Back to top Go down

Recommend me some Sims 3 mods. Empty Re: Recommend me some Sims 3 mods.

Post by Guest Mon 12 Oct 2015, 22:24

Im gonna check out some of Nraas mods. Story progression seems to be well recommended, as do performance ones like overwatch. im interested in custom careers, and adding boxing from modthesims. Boxing is life, after all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Nov 2015, 02:37

just remember the more mod  package files you add, the more unstable the game will be! You will find the game will become super laggy and could crash with you stuck in the game, this is a very common problem, probably due to the 2GB memory max limit

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 11 Nov 2015, 02:19

sylvantos wrote:(...) This is a very common problem, probably due to the 2GB memory max limit

...which can be mitigated to some degree by increasing the available memory usage, for example by means of the 4GB patch. If your computer fulfills the necessary requirements (at least 4GB of installed RAM, memory remapping supported or activated in the BIOS, a 64-bit operating system and a 64-bit CPU), that is.

In addition, you can merge multiple .package files into one, or at least into fewer files. That is especially useful if you have lots of items such as clothing, hairstyles, makeup, etc. in .package file format. But you shouldn't do that with mods that alter in-game mechanics.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Wed 11 Nov 2015, 04:14

Hi! I like to play with The Sims 3 - Complete Collection with "Full Store", also the rabbit hole rugs and the ramps (it's a type of stairs that you can use to build ramps between floors for your handicapped sims or for cars).

There is also a great mod that adds a gardener to the game, which I really loved, since I liked to create large fruit/vegetables gardens and it's too time consuming to care and harvest, so they come, care, harvest and put all your vegetables in your fridge Smile

I wish there was a mod that would allow us to hire more maids, maybe a 24 H maid service, since the butler is VERY lousy and large houses will not be properly taken care of by just one maid and one butler. They end up always leaving stuff unattended that you have to clean up yourself.

Yes, the NRaas is great too, I didn't have the chance to play much with it, though, but there are some handy tools, to clean up the neighborhood / reset your sims that are "lost in routing" and making your game slower etc...

You can find some links in my video's description below, at YouTube Wink

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5

The Sims 3 Complete Collection: https://youtu.be/oTx-Swi2YV0

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top