Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to install base game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to install base game Empty Unable to install base game

Post by Guest Wed 30 Sep 2015, 21:44

So I'm trying to install Sims 4 on a new computer, and this is the error I keep getting:

Unable to install base game Error111

My antivirus and firewall are both turned off, and the torrent is downloaded through the games4theworld downloads page. I've redownloaded and tried to reinstall 3-4 times now and I keep getting the same error. Not sure if anyone else has experienced the same issue. Thanks in advance

EDIT: I tried again and got the same error, but before I exited the installer, I double clicked the Sims 4 shortcut that appeared on my desktop out of curiosity. The base game launched just fine until I closed the installer. I tried to open it again manually through TS4.exe only to find that the file wasn't in The Sims 4/Game/Bin. I downloaded the Get to Work expansion, TS4.exe is there again, but when I try to open the game I get this error:
Unable to install base game Error210
Then I applied the Ultimate Fix and the error message no longer displays, but now nothing happens when I try to launch the game. No error message or anything. I also downloaded the update only fix.

Back to top Go down

Unable to install base game Empty Re: Unable to install base game

Post by Sim Architect Fri 23 Oct 2015, 23:06

Hi! Please, take a look at the video below and follow the steps shown there. You should run the installer "as administrator", maybe that's the point that broke your install and you need to "start from scratch" (no need to re-download if you already have everything that's used in the video).

Let's know if it worked or if you need further assistance.

Tea 5 Tea 5

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down