Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 keeps crashing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 keeps crashing Empty sims 3 keeps crashing

Post by Guest Thu 05 Nov 2015, 21:01

So basically my game keeps crashing i don't play it on full screen I have deleted almost all my mods but it still stops working and crashed so I tried to fix it with the ultimate fix helper but it wont work because it's access is denied to a folder and I don't know what else to do I have applied the fix still not working and now when I start my game via launcher because I can't start it manually and now I'll get to the loading screen and it crashes! Any help on how to fix this?

Back to top Go down

sims 3 keeps crashing Empty Re: sims 3 keeps crashing

Post by Sim Architect Sat 07 Nov 2015, 01:03

Hi! You should run that tool you mention (or any other), as an Administrator (right click the icon/shortcut and select "run as administrator"), to avoid denial of access messages.

You should also update your video card drivers and, whenever you run the game, you can right click the game icon and select "run with... NVidia/ATI" and NOT with the on board Intel graphics.

The Complete Collection is the best and my video below shows the best way (in my opinion, of course) to install the entire game with all updates and fixes properly, and it also has all the necessary links (some previous releases were defective, came with broken files etc).

Also, try running a clean install (rename your The Sims 3 folder in your Documents to something else), so you will try the game without any CC or Mod, to see if it works properly.

Please, keep us posted, so we can help you further if you need Smile

Tea 5 Tea 5

The Sims 3 Complete Collection: https://youtu.be/oTx-Swi2YV0

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)