Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims can't start because of origin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims can't start because of origin Empty Sims can't start because of origin

Post by Guest Mon 16 Nov 2015, 16:03

Hi everyone, had this problem and looked around in the topics abit but i didn't get any working solution.

It says something like: Cant start sims 4 because a newer version of sims 4 has been created and can't start.

(i do not have the cracked version of Sims 4, But i downloaded cracked version of Get to work)
I also have the ultimate fix

Back to top Go down

Sims can't start because of origin Empty Re: Sims can't start because of origin

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 22 Nov 2015, 06:55

Vick wrote:Hi everyone, had this problem and looked around in the topics abit but i didn't get any working solution.

It says something like: Cant start sims 4 because a newer version of sims 4 has been created and can't start.

(i do not have the cracked version of Sims 4, But i downloaded cracked version of Get to work)
I also have the ultimate fix

Hello and welcome to the forum,

See this first of all:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20385-a-note-on-automatic-game-updates-for-owners-of-the-sims-4-on-origin

You probably updated to the latest available Origin version already, and THIS version is not supported by the current Ultimate fix. Hence you should uninstall your legit Sims 4 from Origin (simply applying the Ultimate fix on top of it isn't enough here).

After that, re-install it in the following order: TS4 Base Game -> Get to Work -> latest Ultimate fix. You can get the base game and Get to Work-expansion from the following site:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

The Ultimate fix can be found in the opening post here. Always make sure to read all included instructions inside the downlaods ! Finally, you should also make sure to configure your anti-virus exclusions beforehand. For an introduction, see the video guide here or the forum guide here.

Good luck !  Sims can't start because of origin Alien
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Dec 2015, 16:30

Hi, so today I installed TS4, (tested and working), then installed GTW, (also tested and working), and finally spent several minutes with the fix, copying and pasting every file, opened all the folders and copied the files inside just like u said, and after this a get the message "Origin is currently not running. Please make sure Origin is running before attempting to play The Sims 4."
I'm sure I followed all your steps carefully, and really hope you can help me with this.
                                                        Sims can't start because of origin 2830496658 

Sims can't start because of origin Captur10

I have a MacBook Pro with OS X Yosemite version 10.10.5

Thanks in advance!
Also I installed all your The Sims 3 expansions on my old PC (Windows) and they worked like a charm, thanks for that too  
                                              Sims can't start because of origin 4012137595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top