Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin opens at startup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin opens at startup Empty Origin opens at startup

Post by Guest Sun 20 Mar 2016, 06:59

I apologize for this, because this entire issue makes me feel like a Censored . Recently, my Sims 4 game has not been opening. (I also apologize if this is in the wrong topic place) As soon as I try to open it, origin pops up and opens itself. I've tried exiting, logging out, and going offline before I start the game, but the same issue always happens. I had this problem before, back when I first downloaded the Sims 4, around 10 months ago. I cannot find solutions on this website, probably because I don't know what to search, so I decided to post on here. Any suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Origin opens at startup Empty Re: Origin opens at startup

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 20 Mar 2016, 07:06

itslaurenbutler wrote:I apologize for this, because this entire issue makes me feel like a  Censored . Recently, my Sims 4 game has not been opening. (I also apologize if this is in the wrong topic place) As soon as I try to open it, origin pops up and opens itself. I've tried exiting, logging out, and going offline before I start the game, but the same issue always happens. I had this problem before, back when I first downloaded the Sims 4, around 10 months ago. I cannot find solutions on this website, probably because I don't know what to search, so I decided to post on here. Any suggestions?

//MOVED

Hello again,

This is usually caused by anti-virus programs (and/or Windows Defender) "cleaning" the pirated game files. Are you sure you have Windows Defender turned off, or the exclusions configured correctly in your anti-virus software ? I wrote a (lengthy) topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-9-2015

But in the end, it's really just an introduction. Depending on what programs you yourself are using, you may need to do additional research in your own, and find out how to configure "exclusions" properly.

After you managed to do so, you should re-apply the latest pirated Sims 4 updates. In this case, that is "Get together" and the so-called Hotfix. Just re-copy and re-paste them into your Sims 4 installation folder, as usual. And of course, overwrite the existing files and folders. Then try the game again.

Good luck, and feel free to keep us posted ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top