Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 10 Empty The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2016, 20:03

First topic message reminder :

what do you guys think? this GP will fit perfectly with my chef sim Smile

Mod edit: I added the trailer for the "Kids Room Stuff" DLC to the opening post on June 22nd 2016. Smile

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2016, 23:40

How about those who didn't download the crack from KAT? Cuz i'm one of them  I is confused

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2016, 09:40

I only ever download from G4TW  Cookie from Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2016, 11:18

Does anyone know when KAT is back up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2016, 11:32

Nobody knows when KAT will be back.
Please note that there are various sites on the internet claiming that they are a new KAT server.
Sofar I noticed that they all are fakes and cause a lot of troubles with malware on your computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2016, 11:36

Zero10 wrote:How about those who didn't download the crack from KAT? Cuz i'm one of them  I is confused
Well, G4TW has repack of new updates in The Sims 4 and it's much smaller size.
You can download it here
Be sure to follow this guide to correctly install The Sims 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2016, 11:59

I still hope we get Backyard and Dine Out packs. Sad

At least we're updated now soooo..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2016, 13:07

simmer_tony wrote:
Zero10 wrote:How about those who didn't download the crack from KAT? Cuz i'm one of them  I is confused
You can download it here
It's really appreciated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2016, 17:43

Tarac wrote:Nobody knows when KAT will be back.
Please note that there are various sites on the internet claiming that they are a new KAT server.
Sofar I noticed that they all are fakes and cause a lot of troubles with malware on your computer.
In fact it's still there it's not gone..Just the URL is different. ..and this sites I am talking about are not fake sites 
In fact it's still there it's not gone..Just the URL is different. ..and this sites I am talking about are not fake sites

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Jul 2016, 06:04

Xweet wrote:Bad that KAT went down.. Hoping that it come back as TPB came back.

JelleJoe wrote:Does anyone know when KAT is back up?

Tarac wrote:Nobody knows when KAT will be back.

simmer_tony wrote:
You can download it here

jimmysgirl wrote:In fact it's still there it's not gone..Just the URL is different. ..and this sites I am talking about are not fake sites

Guys/girls...let's not get too off-topic on this one though, please Smile  If you wish to discuss about the recent "troubles" surrounding KAT, you can do so in the other thread here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23275-kat-taken-down

Thanks !  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2016, 18:11

What do you guys think? When DO will be released? DO you think they will wait for the next EP#3.. which could be in okt-dec. DO was the pack i was wanting the most to be honest besides kids room stuff, cause it fits with my story for now. I cant really play without restaurants now and ive been building all my towns full for the past few months, so yeah.. pretty bored now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2016, 19:47

Fursims wrote:What do you guys think? When DO will be released? DO you think they will wait for the next EP#3.. which could be in okt-dec. DO was the pack i was wanting the most to be honest besides kids room stuff, cause it fits with my story for now. I cant really play without restaurants now and ive been building all my towns full for the past few months, so yeah.. pretty bored now.
I hope not. I wanted it too!! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2016, 13:31

I heard some really bad things from people who have DO and the latest patch though. Sims take forever to do something, sims barely clean anything by themself anymore (everything looks like a mess), a lot of errors with various CC and mods, weird bugs... They have a lot of issues and are really annoyed. So, maybe we should be glad that the cracks take more time, this time at least. I personally prefer a working game over the newest version of the game lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2016, 17:36

boyinterrupted wrote:I heard some really bad things from people who have DO and the latest patch though. Sims take forever to do something, sims barely clean anything by themself anymore (everything looks like a mess), a lot of errors with various CC and mods, weird bugs... They have a lot of issues and are really annoyed. So, maybe we should be glad that the cracks take more time, this time at least. I personally prefer a working game over the newest version of the game lol

I already have noticed these long waits from sims to do anything and it was even before i installed the latest patch here in g4tw. So, after get together this happened to my game and its pretty annoying i know. Maybe it has something to do with CC, cause i also have 1500 mods in my game and i remember this problem not occuring directly after get together, but a few months later while i kept adding mods in my game.

To be on-topic again.. still waiting for DO and backyard stuff. I do hope they will be released one of these days. I bet a lot of people want to play these games in their summer holiday before school/work starts again. Im just affraid skidrow does not upload it for earning money-related reasons and how many view his website right now and ads that open that he gets paid for. Its smart, but i rather just have updates sims 4 games and if he wants people to view his website and open the ads, i would do it anyway Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jul 2016, 06:15

Fursims wrote:
boyinterrupted wrote:I heard some really bad things from people who have DO and the latest patch though. Sims take forever to do something, sims barely clean anything by themself anymore (everything looks like a mess), a lot of errors with various CC and mods, weird bugs... They have a lot of issues and are really annoyed. So, maybe we should be glad that the cracks take more time, this time at least. I personally prefer a working game over the newest version of the game lol

I already have noticed these long waits from sims to do anything and it was even before i installed the latest patch here in g4tw. So, after get together this happened to my game and its pretty annoying i know. Maybe it has something to do with CC, cause i also have 1500 mods in my game and i remember this problem not occuring directly after get together, but a few months later while i kept adding mods in my game.

To be on-topic again.. still waiting for DO and backyard stuff. I do hope they will be released one of these days. I bet a lot of people want to play these games in their summer holiday before school/work starts again. Im just affraid skidrow does not upload it for earning money-related reasons and how many view his website right now and ads that open that he gets paid for. Its smart, but i rather just have updates sims 4 games and if he wants people to view his website and open the ads, i would do it anyway Wink
Its not. I have the same problems with zero CC added.   WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 25 Jul 2016, 20:14

Fursims wrote:

MimiDallas wrote:Its not. I have the same problems with zero CC added.   WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Such little in-game content, and so many problems nonetheless... WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jul 2016, 11:54

Can someone compile a patch note from the previous available crack to this current crack of new content? Excluding performance fixes and stuff :3

All i know is you can have Kleptomaniac trait now (woot!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jul 2016, 11:58

cloud7812 wrote:Can someone compile a patch note from the previous available crack to this current crack of new content? Excluding performance fixes and stuff :3

All i know is you can have Kleptomaniac trait now (woot!)
I alerady wrote it, but here it goes again.

This new updates brings us:
(7 January); new wallpapers, several movie posters
(4 February); new NPC (Tragic Clown) and Tragic Clown inspired decor, Kleptomanic trait
(22 March); Brought Easter challenge, but it's over with release of next patch
(21 April); Easter challange over
(17 May)
(2 June); new gender options, new lightning

And of course new DLC: Movie Hangout Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Kids Room Stuff.

Here are new features intruduced with every patch. Also, there are a lot of bux fixes. Note that new lightning will only take effect if you have lightning on high.

As we missed Easter challange due to long time not getting updates you can reactivate it using this mod.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 26 Jul 2016, 23:30

cloud7812 wrote:Can someone compile a patch note from the previous available crack to this current crack of new content? Excluding performance fixes and stuff

Why "exclud[e] performance fixes and stuff" ? I believe they are also very crucial game changes. Very Happy

For a documentation on the entire change history, see the official link here:
https://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul 2016, 04:35

SOOO, I'm starting to lose hope that dine out will ever be cracked been waiting days  No No No No No No will it ever???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul 2016, 16:41

adoreme wrote:SOOO, I'm starting to lose hope that dine out will ever be cracked been waiting days  No No No No No No will it ever???
Don't lose hope. It will be. I never lost hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jul 2016, 13:03

Hi. Firstly, sorry for the mistakes but I'm Polish. My sims 4 base are pirated. Now, I want to play sims 4 dine out, and I am impatient to crack. So I want to buy original accessories. My question is- Is the original SIMS 4 DIne out will work on the pirated base?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 28 Jul 2016, 13:12

adoreme wrote:SOOO, I'm starting to lose hope that dine out will ever be cracked been waiting days  No No No No No No will it ever???

Hello and welcome to the forum @adoreme,

Indeed, you shouldn't lose hope so quickly. Smile  Over the past 18 months or so since TS4 has been released, people have been speculating nearly all the time about "why cracked TS4 updates don't come quickly". Arguments involved range[d] from TS4 being unsuccessful in general, to new DRM technology being used in TS4, and even to the scene groups (allegedly) being on the payroll of EA and therefore not cracking those games regularly anymore.

In the end, nobody really knows what's up. Other than the people creating those updates.

What I myself conclude is that the entire game is really centered on the fulfillment of short-term pleasures; similar to the candy and little snacks near the checkout-counters in supermarkets. You buy (or steal) those not because you want to still your hunger, but because of some other need, be it more or less rational.

I grant the game that it looks 'colorful', has a few humorous elements in it and that EA have employed some arguably clever marketing strategists, who ultimately came up with very catchy names for the DLC items (which I hinted at, earlier in the thread here). But thinking about the most recent update...how much pleasure in terms of additional playing time does that give you ? An hour or two ? Maybe a little more if you happen to be less prone to boredom ?

Also take into account some relatively recent cultural developments, at least in the "Western[ized] world", such as shorter attention spans, less patience, the need for more instant gratification, etc. If I'm being cynical, I could point out that the way the game was made, is essentially a product of recent trends. Game publishers throw out flashy-looking stuff with small in-game content, that was heavily hyped in advance on YouTube & social media, and the people "play and forget about it", soon thereafter. Their need has been stilled for the time being, and the wait for the next mini-DLC begins anew. That too is of course only speculation, on my part.

Philosophical and cultural contemplations aside, you should still have faith. Even if it takes longer, it seems those TS4 updates are still coming. In the meantime, you could try finding games that encourage a more longer-term engagement. Most recently, I myself have been playing a bit more Minecraft, The Binding of Isaac Rebirth/Afterbirth and even gotten back to Team Fortress 2, after a very long time again. But these are only examples from me. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jul 2016, 16:25

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
What I myself conclude is that the entire game is really centered on the fulfillment of short-term pleasures; similar to the candy and little snacks near the checkout-counters in supermarkets. You buy (or steal) those not because you want to still your hunger, but because of some other need, be it more or less rational.

Pretty much the lone reason why I bother with Sims 4 at all is because it gives me an "updated" chance to create an entire town. Creating a town full of your own sims wasn't really a playstyle supported in Sim 3. Sims 2 allowed for it and I love Sims 2, but it also had a couple problems with that playstyle. Strangely the one instance where Sims 4's simplicity helps it is that building a town from the ground up would get difficult and tiresome in Sims 2, but it's easy enough with Sims 4 just because every goal is easily achieved, which results in building a town being a difficult-but-doable goal.

Other than that Sims 4 just continues to disappoint. Since this update, I've grown annoyed at how eagerly the development team tries to shove new features in your face. I'm willing to bet every single person in this thread has had their Sims turn on the TV and almost always watch BEtween or one of the Movies. Really petty thing to complain about, I know, but I find it annoying that every new Sim I make has wishes to purchase every single piece of stuff pack content, and their old preferences for certain channels are basically dead because Kids Stuff has to show off that new BEtween channel to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jul 2016, 12:11

Guys good news! Dine out is available at Skidrowgames!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jul 2016, 12:14

Zero10 wrote:Guys good news! Dine out is available at Skidrowgames!!
Ineed yes it is. It seems that well get Dine Out, but sadly there isn't included Backyard Stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jul 2016, 12:24

I believe they will release it very soon!! Btw is G4TW working on a repack or they could at least give us a link for dine out only?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jul 2016, 12:27

For now just wait. Any Moderator or Admin didn't reply or give us any informations, as they don't know yet that Dine Out has been released. It was released hour ago. For sure we'll get repack. Stay tuned for more informations!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top