Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 crash after ultimate fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 crash after ultimate fix Empty Sims 4 crash after ultimate fix

Post by Guest Sat 03 Sep 2016, 04:31

Hi so, I recently downloaded the sims 4 crack and both expansion packs from the website and knowing from my experience with your downloads ( I downloaded the Sims 3 complete edition from here, loved it until it started getting beyond laggy), downloaded the latest ultimate fix.
I followed every step after downloading and unpacking it, double checked everything and even ran the game without the fix to make sure everything was running smoothly. Yet after installing the fix, the game ran smoothly as always until it got to the "Welcome to ...." section of start up. After getting to the dine out part the game would just up and freeze up. Music still played, I could move the cursor but it just froze up. 

Did the only logical thing I could think of and closed out then tried to load it back up, only for the game to freeze up the second the spinning loading crystal finished loading.

I have looked through the forums and tried every suggestion that's been suggested to people with similar if not different problems, yet none of the solutions have worked. I've even gone as far as to redownload everything just to check if the download got corrupted or something.

Any help would be appreciated, rather not give in and give EA more of my money.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 crash after ultimate fix Empty Re: Sims 4 crash after ultimate fix

Post by Guest Sat 03 Sep 2016, 10:39

Hello, and welcome to the forum,  Very Happy
did you install The Sims 4 in this order: Base Game -> Get to Work -> Get Together -> Ultimate fix? Also, did you temporarily MOVE your Mods folder from Documents\Electrnic Arts\The Sims 4 because outdated mods could cause game freezeing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Sep 2016, 17:02

Hey, just liked to say thanks for the help.
I think I forgot to install everything in the correct path due to trying to install everything at 3am in the morning haha.

It's working fine now, was able to get past the loading screen and onto the main title screen without any downtime at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top