Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Please insert The Sims 3 Pets disc before proceeding."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Please insert The Sims 3 Pets disc before proceeding." Empty "Please insert The Sims 3 Pets disc before proceeding."

Post by Guest Sun 11 Dec 2016, 03:10

Hi. I'm new to all of this so please forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong spot or seem like a total idiot... I downloaded The Sims 3 Pets FULL FIXED version and installation went smoothly. I followed the instructions in the Installation Guide carefully, but am still instructed to insert the disc when I try to play. I even double checked that I dragged those two files into The Sims 3 bin and not the Pets bin. I feel as though I did everything correctly, but maybe I'm mistaking. The Sims 3 I have downloaded is a legal version that I purchased a few years ago - is that why I am having this issue? If not, I guess my question is how can I bypass needing the Pets disc with this version I downloaded from here?

Back to top Go down

"Please insert The Sims 3 Pets disc before proceeding." Empty Re: "Please insert The Sims 3 Pets disc before proceeding."

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 11 Dec 2016, 10:38

Hello,

Welcome to the forum!
Let's see... you say you have a legit base game, is it an Origin download? And if so, can you confirm your patch level? It should be 1.67.
Did you use the crack that came with the file you downloaded? If you did, your crack is outdated, causing the error. That one was made for a previous gameversion, use the one from the fix instead. 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)