Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no disc found.please insert the right disc before proceeding ..what a damn problem..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

no disc found.please insert the right disc before proceeding ..what a damn problem.. Empty no disc found.please insert the right disc before proceeding ..what a damn problem..

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov 2011, 17:47

please help.im sufferin from this damn problem..it wants a disc to play..i did eveything right im sure..copied the files and crack to right folder..but cant play..HHEELLPP no disc found.please insert the right disc before proceeding ..what a damn problem.. 2279017149

//EDIT

please help.im sufferin from this damn problem..it wants a disc to
play..i did eveything right im sure..copied the files and crack to right
folder..but cant play..HHEELLPP
i can update my game, i can open
it..but after loading the game, it says,, insert the disc before
proceeding...i do everything right im sure...but..whatelse?? no disc found.please insert the right disc before proceeding ..what a damn problem.. 2279017149 no disc found.please insert the right disc before proceeding ..what a damn problem.. 2830496658
it makes me crazy.

Back to top Go down

no disc found.please insert the right disc before proceeding ..what a damn problem.. Empty Re: no disc found.please insert the right disc before proceeding ..what a damn problem..

Post by Admin Sun 13 Nov 2011, 21:59

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

no disc found.please insert the right disc before proceeding ..what a damn problem.. Empty Re: no disc found.please insert the right disc before proceeding ..what a damn problem..

Post by Guest Mon 14 Nov 2011, 13:58

yep, i ve tried those ones many times...especially the earlier expansion packs of generations..But still ve the problem..
by the way i only can play the sims 3 base game without cd..because it has two part to install..one is named disc 1 and the other one is startdisc..so maybe the startdisc one has the right files to trick the game to make it played without cd.
so please help me to fix this problem for expansions..i cant play expansions without cd...

//EDIT

and one more thing, let me tell you that i solved a strange problem before like this..
we
have a copy cd of TES-V (oblivion), but suddenly the games files missed
or crushed.so i started to uninstall it, but then i regretted to did
this and canceled.but kept them in a folder.then inserted the cd to
reinstall it..but bam..i saw that the cd has some files corrupted at the
70%'s of the installation.so i tried to find some other remaining files
from the old.and saved them to a folder..(when i uninstalled the game,
it left some contents of game in the folder in Program files system
folder.)
then i started to install the game again, and until the
corrupted part comes,i ve saved the files that installed nearly 70%.
then also copied the exe file from cd...then i combined them, and it
worked.now im playin it..my friends and bro is also playin it like
this...now its workin without cd or anything else..i just cracked it by
myself..i also can mod the game and install some extension packs to
game.
but this sims 3 expansions no cd problem is my first damn problem that i cant solve..please help me out.. no disc found.please insert the right disc before proceeding ..what a damn problem.. 2279017149 no disc found.please insert the right disc before proceeding ..what a damn problem.. 2830496658
and i tried those fix cracks too..that you wrote up here..so what else??

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 14 Nov 2011, 15:38

hazal wrote:yep, i ve tried those ones many times...especially the earlier expansion packs of generations..But still ve the problem..
by the way i only can play the sims 3 base game without cd..because it has two part to install..one is named disc 1 and the other one is startdisc..so maybe the startdisc one has the right files to trick the game to make it played without cd.
so please help me to fix this problem for expansions..i cant play expansions without cd...

//EDIT

and one more thing, let me tell you that i solved a strange problem before like this..
we
have a copy cd of TES-V (oblivion), but suddenly the games files missed
or crushed.so i started to uninstall it, but then i regretted to did
this and canceled.but kept them in a folder.then inserted the cd to
reinstall it..but bam..i saw that the cd has some files corrupted at the
70%'s of the installation.so i tried to find some other remaining files
from the old.and saved them to a folder..(when i uninstalled the game,
it left some contents of game in the folder in Program files system
folder.)
then i started to install the game again, and until the
corrupted part comes,i ve saved the files that installed nearly 70%.
then also copied the exe file from cd...then i combined them, and it
worked.now im playin it..my friends and bro is also playin it like
this...now its workin without cd or anything else..i just cracked it by
myself..i also can mod the game and install some extension packs to
game.
but this sims 3 expansions no cd problem is my first damn problem that i cant solve..please help me out.. no disc found.please insert the right disc before proceeding ..what a damn problem.. 2279017149 no disc found.please insert the right disc before proceeding ..what a damn problem.. 2830496658
and i tried those fix cracks too..that you wrote up here..so what else??
Hello,

Well, I can assure you that the "Please insert Disc" error is caused by a misplaced/incorrect crack.
Please be sure that you're using the crack from the LATEST VERSIONS of the Fix and be sure to put them in the base game's installation folder and NOT the expansions folder.

If you still can't get it to work, please contact me via the Forum's chatbox when you see me online. I'll then try to fix the problem for you via TV. (Just join the chatbox when you see me online, then I'll join too)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Nov 2011, 16:14

hi,
i said that i replaced the cracks to the right folder..
but i ll try them again after i uninstalled all expansions and sims3 base..
also i ve tried to crack the game with the latest ones...
and after i try it one more time, i ll report you what happened,.
thnx for helpin me..

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 14 Nov 2011, 16:21

hazal wrote:hi,
i said that i replaced the cracks to the right folder..
but i ll try them again after i uninstalled all expansions and sims3 base..
also i ve tried to crack the game with the latest ones...
and after i try it one more time, i ll report you what happened,.
thnx for helpin me..
Hello,

If you contact me now - now that I'm online -, I can try to fix the problem for you via TeamViewer.
Since I'm leaving within an hour.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Nov 2011, 16:28

hi,
i would like to contact with you now.but i just want to try one more time..i have an idea..i ll make smthing like i did for TES-IV(Oblivion).. i ll try to mix the installed contents with the game .exe copy in rar file and some other contents like that one..
but i can be here at this time tomorrow,to report what i have in hand after i make this..ok?? if you ll be here tomorrow too...ya here tomorrow ?
thnx again...

//EDIT

im sure smthing hidden in there to trick the game..and i ll find it..if i cant make it again, i ll contact with you tomorrow.ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 14 Nov 2011, 17:18

i would like to contact with you now.but i just want to try one more time..i have an idea..i ll make smthing like i did for TES-IV(Oblivion).. i ll try to mix the installed contents with the game .exe copy in rar file and some other contents like that one..
but i can be here at this time tomorrow,to report what i have in hand after i make this..ok?? if you ll be here tomorrow too...ya here tomorrow ?
thnx again...

//EDIT

im sure smthing hidden in there to trick the game..and i ll find it..if i cant make it again, i ll contact with you tomorrow.ok?
Hello,

I don't understand why you're making something easy so hard.
Anyhow, I'll be here, if you need me. Not sure whether I'll be here tomorrow, but I'll try to.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Nov 2011, 17:50

hi,
yeah yeah i know that its a hard way..but smtimes trying the other alternate ways may hide the true answers....anyway..i just try..nothing to lose...
i know the crackz are so easy,helpfull and solving the problems so much more than any other stuffz to trick the game..but whatever..i ll try...
and if ya got smthing for this problem..just let me know plz..
by the way, .i ll try to be here tomorrow too....
thnx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Nov 2011, 21:48

hi,
yay.what a damn problem.still couldnt solve...i found another crack on a site at 26 MB of size...i think it may use..but smthing bulls**t about it..i cant try it..coz it has a password protective..so i aint know that password...
i say again, that the cracks here are the same size...but just only the sims 3 base games crack exe size is nearly has the old ones doubled size..i mean the sims3 base games crack exe of yours is the only one exe that has a crack inside of it.im sure smthing odd with the others..please just check the inside of the cracks again..coz i can play sims3 base game only... and i ve tried all ways, but useless...plz help me..and just check the cracks one more time..coz their size is the same with the ones after installation non-cracked exes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 14 Nov 2011, 22:04

yay.what a damn problem.still couldnt solve...i found another crack on a site at 26 MB of size...i think it may use..but smthing bulls**t about it..i cant try it..coz it has a password protective..so i aint know that password...
i say again, that the cracks here are the same size...but just only the sims 3 base games crack exe size is nearly has the old ones doubled size..i mean the sims3 base games crack exe of yours is the only one exe that has a crack inside of it.im sure smthing odd with the others..please just check the inside of the cracks again..coz i can play sims3 base game only... and i ve tried all ways, but useless...plz help me..and just check the cracks one more time..coz their size is the same with the ones after installation non-cracked exes...
Hello,

Aren't you going to contact me via the chatbox?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Nov 2011, 09:39

hi,
yay..sorry.i wasnt here yesterday..i had so much thing to do..today also busy...but i ll catch you here tomorrow maybe...and sure.i ll contact ya with chatbox soon..just need to have a free time for it..it seems, these days im busy a little..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top