Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 20 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:09

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please note that actual problems on The Sims 4-related issues must be posted in the designated Forum sections, so either in The Sims 4 Downloads Support or in The Sims 4 in-game Support. This "Sims Emporium" section is exclusively for chit-chat only.

- The_gh0stm4n

I've been getting my tweets blown up with Sims people saying they released a free update with toddlers. Can I update it myself, or do I need to wait until it's on here??

https://www.thesims.com/news/sims-4-adds-toddlers

Mod edit: moved to "The Sims Emporium", link added & topic title shortened.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 21:13

MaryKateJane wrote:
Foofoos wrote:I remember adding the EPs and base game to my cart during the sale and letting the price move up to 100 euro and being very tempted. This is all the stuff that was on sale during that time spa day does only seem to be included in a bundle though.

The prices are in dollars yes? So Sims in my country are cheaper, but we have lower earnings Razz
Expansion Pack normally costs about 30$ and Game Packs 15$. Stuff Pack cost the same.
No, Euro. They're the prices for me anyway I think they do vary in different countries.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 22:15

In here (Italy) an EP usually costs 40€, a Game Pack 20€, and a Stuff Pack 10€. The base game is 60€. 
The game, with all included, would be like 300€, more or less. (320 in dollars)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 23:41

In here (Hungary) an EP usually costs 30€, a Game Pack also 30€, and the base game is 40€. The average monthly salary in here is 330€... I cant buy the original sims, i must waiting for a crack:/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2017, 23:50

Skidrow have had 54 requests for the update over the past 3 days. Surely that gives us some hope?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2017, 00:09

At this rate, the Toronto Maple Leafs will win the Stanley Cup before this update is released however we all have to be patient, at least there's people out there cracking the updates for us to begin with

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 24 Feb 2017, 00:16

veronica55 wrote:
The pricing of TS4 is absolutely horrible and hillarious. If you decide to buy base game + all packs & expansions today, it's 360 that makes 1360 (turkish liras) which is more than the monthly salary of an average (collage graduate) person here in Turkey. In other words, you can buy a brand new laptop, or a big LCD, or a nice smartphone for that money.
It is beyond ridiculous to think that someone needs to work for at least 6 weeks without eating and without paying any bills in order to get a full TS4 game.

I think they are trying to make the name "The Sims" like a designer brand, like a VIP product that is intended for rich people which is a very stupid business strategy for a video game.

MaryKateJane wrote:There was a time (but it probably wasn't a Black Friday) that Sims on Origin were discounted by 50%. 

I have a question: How many would you have to spend (in euro) to buy all game? I wonder if Sims everywhere cost the same.

In my country (Poland) it would have to be about 240 euros (1000 polish zloty).

Dia wrote:In here (Italy) an EP usually costs 40€, a Game Pack 20€, and a Stuff Pack 10€. The base game is 60€. 
The game, with all included, would be like 300€, more or less. (320 in dollars)

angelapusztai wrote:In here (Hungary) an EP usually costs 30€, a Game Pack also 30€, and the base game is 40€. The average monthly salary in here is 330€... I cant buy the original sims, i must waiting for a crack:/

Reminds me of a relative living in the Philippines who to told me that Nutella (a bread spread that is based on a hazelnut/nougat-cream) costs a fortune over there, the price of which is in no proportion whatsoever with average salaries. 

In the end, EA is the rights-holder and therefore they get to determine prices. That said, if prices become such that they become affordable only through difficult hurdles, then that's not good (for those interested, see also the Wikipedia-article on price discrimination). I'm not a business expert, but certain foreign markets could not be "worth it" for EA, maybe also for reasons other than comparatively lower average salaries of people living there.

I guess it's best to wait a little more for the official scene release.  pirat

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 20 Nutella
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2017, 01:37

I now want to go to my kitchen and open my 1kg jar of Nutella! Thank you very much Why. IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2017, 03:26

I giggled when I read the (epic) part where you explain what nutella is Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2017, 08:53

VixenTheSecond wrote:Skidrow have had 54 requests for the update over the past 3 days. Surely that gives us some hope?

"Some kids begged an unofficial Skidrow website for a game" is really all it boils down to.  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Also, as for your talk about buying this game,
I AIN'T GIVING EA A SINGLE PENNY.

I'll wait 4 years for this update as far as I'm concerned. Sale or no sale, screw EA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2017, 14:46

I am new here and i love the work you guys do so much! I just have one question. I have to download the sims 4 again. i cant download te ultimate fix for the sims 4! how to do that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2017, 14:55

Yeah, much the same here in Finland Dia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2017, 15:16

simsim95 wrote:I am new here and i love the work you guys do so much! I just have one question. I have to download the sims 4 again. i cant download te ultimate fix for the sims 4! how to do that?
the ultimate fix is obsolete at the present moment.
When you have base game, Get To Work, Get Together and City Limits you have all that is available up till now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2017, 15:36

VixenTheSecond wrote:Skidrow have had 54 requests for the update over the past 3 days. Surely that gives us some hope?

that skidrow site isnt related to the actual skidrow scene group. so they dont crack the game.

the can get 10 million requests for the latest version, wouldnt make the slightest bit of difference when we get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2017, 16:28

Here in Jamaica. Base on the current exchange rate. The base game would cost about $8000 or more. Expansion pack $4000 and about $2000 for the stuff packs. So that is about $40000 for the whole thing.  Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2017, 17:45

40k dollars oh now that's over exaggerating Hmmm, sure?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2017, 19:35

AlienCat wrote:40k dollars oh now that's over exaggerating Hmmm, sure?
$100 Jamaican dollars is worth about $1.29 american dollars btw so it does work out a bit cheaper over there despite the 40k price tag haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2017, 21:03

Foofoos wrote:
AlienCat wrote:40k dollars oh now that's over exaggerating Hmmm, sure?
$100 Jamaican dollars is worth about $1.29 american dollars btw so it does work out a bit cheaper over there despite the 40k price tag haha.
oh okay that makes sense haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2017, 21:04

someone wrote this on piratbay ...

What we do know is that teams from Russia and China were bribed not to make cracks until the end of the year.

I can not mention the affected teams but they are the two biggest.

Someone members have not received a penny and are thinking of leaving and forming new teams.

For those who want to crack what they need:
1) All games including original Vampires
2) Trace the installation, registration, connections from the installation of the Vampires.
3) Import the executables from memory and create an emulator and resolver of the connections.

This is the basics and anyone with advanced knowledge does..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2017, 21:13

Easier said then done !

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 24 Feb 2017, 21:30

AlienCat wrote:someone wrote this on piratbay ...

What we do know is that teams from Russia and China were bribed not to make cracks until the end of the year.

Someone members have not received a penny and are thinking of leaving and forming new teams.

2) Trace the installation, registration, connections from the installation of the Vampires.
3) Import the executables from memory and create an emulator and resolver of the connections.

Anyone could've written that though. If they know enough about someone to bribe them, surely they know enough to prevent them from ever cracking something again. 
And even if not, I have a hard time believing they would've actually bribed anyone. EA knows pirates are like weeds. If someone stops, another steps up. Only 1 crack is needed to provide all pirates with a working game. 
They also know that of the people who are now downloading it illegally, only a fraction will actually shrug and go out to buy the games in stead. It's not like it's an affordable franchise, as has been pointed out in this thread. I believe that most people who could afford it, wouldn't download it. I know I wouldn't, and I've been a pirate for longer than some of you have been around.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2017, 21:41

I wonder,what is the reward for the teams who crack games?I mean,what they earn from it?Money?glory?Its hard to believe that they crack the games and share them with strangers for free

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 24 Feb 2017, 21:58

I recall another user on the Forum here about 2 years ago insisting that this was very likely the case; they apparently disagreed/took offence with the notion from the TS4 Global Announcement here that the reason TS4 DLC were coming so slow is because of low interest.

At some point I prompted them for sources or more credible evidence other than "it makes sense" and "it has been done before", but there was nothing much back then. There was the argument that it made sense to bribe the scene groups because arresting them would only lead to more scene groups popping up. Which is something, but it is still wonky. If you have the capability to find out who is doing the cracking - possibly with the help of law enforcement and/or intelligence agencies - then why bother with just bribing? And I doubt there are so many crackers out there that new ones can pop up so easily. Maybe I am overestimating the entire process of cracking things though, but it seems you cannot just learn something like that, unless you have a more specialized academic and/or professional background.

Long story short: we are not going to post conspiracy theories on the Forum here, and especially not in official Forum announcements, unless people can provide credible evidence otherwise.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2017, 22:29

That's exactly what I was talking about a few pages before. It was what I thought happened, people didn't believe me Smile 
There can be no other reason why the sims4 cracks are always coming soooo late after each new update and release.

Also, I want to add that, game companies actually like their games being cracked up to some point. It's free advertisement, helps the game become more popular, and they sell more original copies.

Last edited by veronica55 on Fri 24 Feb 2017, 22:33; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2017, 00:10

Its the emulator that is the hard part. The rest I'm pretty sure I have down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2017, 03:04

Foofoos wrote:

Its the emulator that is the hard part. The rest I'm pretty sure I have down.

Bless you for trying. I can't imagine how frustrating it can be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2017, 05:15

I have a question, one of my friends is going to let me download their sims 4 on my PC.
Do I need to uninstall my pirated version of the game? (they don't have all packs/expansions)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 25 Feb 2017, 06:11

cows5evah wrote:I have a question, one of my friends is going to let me download their sims 4 on my PC.
Do I need to uninstall my pirated version of the game? (they don't have all packs/expansions)

The Origin games - by default - will install under C:\Program files (x86)\Origin Games, so there won't be a conflict with the cracked game. But you'll need to pay attention to the folder "The Sims 4" under Documents\Electronic Arts: both the Origin Game + cracked game use that same location. See this guide here for an introduction and a possible way to deal with the conflict.

P.S. for the future please try staying on-topic and open a new thread in the appropriate section, since this question has nothing to do with toddlers or vampires. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top