Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 22 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:09

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please note that actual problems on The Sims 4-related issues must be posted in the designated Forum sections, so either in The Sims 4 Downloads Support or in The Sims 4 in-game Support. This "Sims Emporium" section is exclusively for chit-chat only.

- The_gh0stm4n

I've been getting my tweets blown up with Sims people saying they released a free update with toddlers. Can I update it myself, or do I need to wait until it's on here??

https://www.thesims.com/news/sims-4-adds-toddlers

Mod edit: moved to "The Sims Emporium", link added & topic title shortened.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 22 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017, 01:31

Tarac wrote:Up till version 1.25 you could have a legit base game and add pirated DLC's and you still had the complete game.
Since toddlers, ver. 1,26, you can still have a legit base game, top it up with pirated DLC's and your toddlers are vanished.
In my opinion this is the real problem cracking the game.
well that's because toddlers are newer version than the available crack. some games wouldn't even start at all if you had an updated game version with an old crack. well i didnt know with the base you can mix legit and non legit games. but i know a legit dlc doesn't go over the non legit base game, unless i am missing something. legit game doesnt read the non legit files, it makes sense why toddlers vanish, because the cracks we have are lower version than toddlers, if you played legit toddlers, they wont read the non legit DLCs, so you will play toddlers with the base game only unless you had something else that is legit. So in essence, in you case you need crack that supports either toddlers or vampyres. I doubt toddlers alone can be cracked, like its said its not an update that come with a DVD. Which explains why you can find stand alone cracks for EP, but for other stuffs you need the entire game to do it.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 22 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017, 03:01

lol! the crack comes when it it comes....just wish i had more patience tough

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 27 Feb 2017, 10:00

cookieisnotok wrote:Hello! So, I have a quick question. I found a link that leads to a kickass torrent, I'm not sure if it works or not, but can somebody please tell me if it doesn't so I don't have to waste my time getting a virus?

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
You may send any links you find either to me or The_gh0stm4n. Just send either one of us a PM.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017, 11:19

Ɛɗιη wrote:
cookieisnotok wrote:Hello! So, I have a quick question. I found a link that leads to a kickass torrent, I'm not sure if it works or not, but can somebody please tell me if it doesn't so I don't have to waste my time getting a virus?

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
You may send any links you find either to me or The_gh0stm4n. Just send either one of us a PM.
The Sims 4 Vampires on Kickass was uploaded 13th of July 2016.
So long before Vampires was even released.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017, 13:30

Thats only offering the same content as the G4TW one does. so if your looking for toddlers and vampires that wont be it.

i'm a little more trusting of kickass right now. it's not the well known site it once was before it got shut down because not alot of people know its back

it's only become a torrent site again just last december. it doesnt get the fake torrent spammers that the pirate bay does, so your not scrolling and 

scrolling through garbage torrents trying to find something good.

that being said there are fake KAT sites out there that existed before the old site was shut down. so you need to be sure your at the right one as well. 
the site address ending in cr.co is the legit site.

@TaracThe Sims 4 Vampires on Kickass was uploaded 13th of July 2016.
So long before Vampires was even released.

actually the one they are referring to was uploaded yesterday, february 26,2017

but as i said, only contains what we already have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017, 18:31

Ɛɗιη wrote:

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
I also have a question about a version I found, as I wanted to try it but I really can't risk getting a virus. When I saw this I made an account to try and PM you about it, but it said I have not reached the post limit to do so. How can I message you about it?

Last edited by whatevababe on Mon 27 Feb 2017, 18:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed some information in sentence, post didn't make sense.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 27 Feb 2017, 20:25

whatevababe wrote:
Ɛɗιη wrote:

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
I also have a question about a version I found, as I wanted to try it but I really can't risk getting a virus. When I saw this I made an account to try and PM you about it, but it said I have not reached the post limit to do so. How can I message you about it?

You need 2 posts to be allowed to send PM's Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017, 22:02

Hi! I have some problem. When I trying download key for an update with toddlers - I can't do it. Now I'm in Israel and after I input my phone number, I see a text, that my phone operator doesn't support this service. How can i solve this problem? Thank you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017, 22:06

kissunya wrote:Hi! I have some problem. When I trying download key for an update with toddlers - I can't do it. Now I'm in Israel and after I input my phone number, I see a text, that my phone operator doesn't support this service. How can i solve this problem? Thank you!!
I have no idea what you are talking about

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 27 Feb 2017, 22:10

kissunya wrote:Hi! I have some problem. When I trying download key for an update with toddlers - I can't do it. Now I'm in Israel and after I input my phone number, I see a text, that my phone operator doesn't support this service. How can i solve this problem? Thank you!!

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

If you are talking about a pirated update for toddlers, there is no such thing available yet, and you may have been scammed, I'm sorry. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017, 22:12

i found this torrnet and its was added 19/feb hope its not fake or not cracked Oh my... 

Censored

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017, 22:16

It's fake.
It's a survey and they've asked you for your phonenumber (which you gave to them)
Great chance that you are now linked to a very expensive telephoneservice that can cost you hundreds of dollars/euro's per month.
You won't even notice it untill your receive the bill from your own provider for phonecalls YOU didn't make, but they did.

My advice, remove your simcard and buy for the time being a prepaid one.

I don't want to scare you but i've seen examples on Dutch TV of € 600-1400

Last edited by Tarac on Mon 27 Feb 2017, 22:24; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 27 Feb 2017, 22:18

Riri wrote:i found this torrnet and its was added 19/feb hope its not fake or not cracked Oh my... 

Censored

Welcome to then Forum to you as well,

Can I ask you not to post links to non-associated/external torrent sites, please? Smile  See Forum rule #7 here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22990-forum-rules#153250
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017, 22:33

thank god i did not even click on the download button   DedicatedToLorilihim thank u @tarac for warning Smile  
and sorry @The_gh0stm4n for posting the link i did not know beside my english is bad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 27 Feb 2017, 22:38

Riri wrote:thank god i did not even click on the download button   DedicatedToLorilihim thank u @tarac for warning Smile  
and sorry @The_gh0stm4n for posting the link i did not know beside my english is bad

No worries. Have some tea and enjoy the "roundtable" here so far, until the new TS4 update is out.

Warning: TEA
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017, 22:40

Riri wrote:thank god i did not even click on the download button   DedicatedToLorilihim thank u @tarac for warning Smile  
I don't know what you have submitted already to them.
When you go to sleep, completely switch off your phone.
During the day check your phone regulary for strange activities.
Wait for the monthly bill of your provider and if no non-made calls, then you may presume that you are "saved by the bell"

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 27 Feb 2017, 22:43

Tarac wrote:
I don't know what you have submitted already to them.
When you go to sleep, completely switch off your phone.
During the day check your phone regulary for strange activities.
Wait for the monthly bill of your provider and if no non-made calls, then you may presume that you are "saved by the bell"

That's not the same user that asked about the "activation" she gave her phone number for Wink
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017, 22:51

Well, I don't care to whom he/she gave the phonenumber.
Never ever give your number in a survey.
I've seen enough sobbing people in the Dutch TV program Radar.
It's very difficult to convince the provider that you did not make these transatlantic calls.

In this case most probably the Israeli provider blocked it, but better safe than sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017, 23:13

just thought i'd make a recommendation for everyone who's board waiting for the next update. 911 Operator.
see more here. https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29285-911-operator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017, 23:35

Thank you Edin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Feb 2017, 02:23

To everyone waiting for Toddlers:
So my friend allowed me to download her version through Origin. I got in and started playing and right away became bored with Toddlers. They're cute and may look fun but I actually missed the option of teaching them how to walk. There's also an issue I kept getting where I'd have 1 of my adult sims try to put the toddler in a highchair or do some other command and it would cancel the command and do the opposite, which as you can imagine became extremely annoying.

And mostly, the update was not fun. and I've been looking forward to toddlers since 2014, maybe it's the lack of options I had due to my friend only having 2 expansions, I don't know. but I do know 5 minutes of playing was good enough to get me to be patient until the crack is released. You're not missing out on anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Feb 2017, 02:54

Tarac wrote:It's fake.
It's a survey and they've asked you for your phonenumber (which you gave to them)
Great chance that you are now linked to a very expensive telephoneservice that can cost you hundreds of dollars/euro's per month.
You won't even notice it untill your receive the bill from your own provider for phonecalls YOU didn't make, but they did.

My advice, remove your simcard and buy for the time being a prepaid one.

I don't want to scare you but i've seen examples on Dutch TV of € 600-1400
People never listen, lmao, anything with a survey in it its never good news. Anything that requires a downloader (not all the time but for cracks almost all the time) that is no good news for your pc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Feb 2017, 02:59

cows5evah wrote:To everyone waiting for Toddlers:
So my friend allowed me to download her version through Origin. I got in and started playing and right away became bored with Toddlers. They're cute and may look fun but I actually missed the option of teaching them how to walk. There's also an issue I kept getting where I'd have 1 of my adult sims try to put the toddler in a highchair or do some other command and it would cancel the command and do the opposite, which as you can imagine became extremely annoying.

And mostly, the update was not fun. and I've been looking forward to toddlers since 2014, maybe it's the lack of options I had due to my friend only having 2 expansions, I don't know. but I do know 5 minutes of playing was good enough to get me to be patient until the crack is released. You're not missing out on anything.
Like i say, toddlers are just a prop add-on to me, nothing major that should be highlighted and still agree they should've been present all along, simply because the game has to be superior to the prev games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Feb 2017, 04:11

a word of advice on toddlers, forget the high chairs. serve a meal, let em grab it and they'll eat happily without all the ********. mine eat on the living room furniture. they seem to hate high chairs and maybe hate the fact they arent eating what mommy n daddy eat. they always throw the food on the floor otherwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Feb 2017, 08:26

Misfit203 wrote:a word of advice on toddlers, forget the high chairs. serve a meal, let em grab it and they'll eat happily without all the ********. mine eat on the living room furniture. they seem to hate high chairs and maybe hate the fact they arent eating what mommy n daddy eat. they always throw the food on the floor otherwise

What's even the point of the high chair then?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 28 Feb 2017, 09:56

CinnamonStick wrote:
Misfit203 wrote:a word of advice on toddlers, forget the high chairs. serve a meal, let em grab it and they'll eat happily without all the ********. mine eat on the living room furniture. they seem to hate high chairs and maybe hate the fact they arent eating what mommy n daddy eat. they always throw the food on the floor otherwise

What's even the point of the high chair then?

Realism?
It sounds very realistic for sure. My kids never liked the high chair and food goes flying daily Laughing 
And in my experience, they would also rather eat whatever I'm eating, than having specially prepared baby food.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 28 Feb 2017, 11:11

But...dem toddlerz are soooooooooooooooooooooo cute !11111111  Isn't that what counts in the end?

Haters gonna hate

P.S. the toddler-sims shouldn't be able to climb up big staircases on their own, not even with this "movement-skill", but hey, child-safety...what is that anyhow? Even if it's just a videogame, I find certain things look very dubious.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top