Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Origin is currently not running." :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Origin is currently not running." :( Empty "Origin is currently not running." :(

Post by Guest Thu 02 Feb 2017, 08:05

So I downloaded The Sims 4 base game up to City living from G4TW when City Living was freshly released. I PERFECTLY UNDERSTOOD AND FOLLOWED THE GUIDE. It was working very fiiine and sooo perfect and I really loved it so I cried when it didn't worked. For the past 3 days or so, this error showed up. I've searched for fixes about this issue but it was dated since 2016 and 2015, way back before City Living was released so I thought it wouldn't worked so I didn't bother to download. No, I never have downloaded Origin. Yes, I've tried re-installing without Internet connection. I tried cleaning the registry with ccleaner. I tried renaming the folder. But no luck. Sad 
I think the windows 10 update caused the crack to stopped working. I hope I'll get a reply asap. Thank you very much. Smile

Back to top Go down

"Origin is currently not running." :( Empty Re: "Origin is currently not running." :(

Post by Guest Fri 03 Feb 2017, 09:06

Nopes. Mine is still working just fine even after update

Back to top Go down

"Origin is currently not running." :( Empty Re: "Origin is currently not running." :(

Post by Guest Fri 03 Feb 2017, 15:08

Hi! Thank you for replying! I don't know why but when I used the TS4 64-bit version somehow it worked... I don't use it back then cause I only have 4gb. I guess I was really desperate finding my own solution lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Feb 2017, 19:00

The TS4- 64 bit version does not seem to be effected by that error. also play as administrator. This is what I gathered from replies on various posts about that error. I am running a 64 bit windows 10 version. Never had any problems that could not be fixed by sound advise on this site. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top