Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 12 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Unesty Mon 17 Apr 2017, 16:14

First topic message reminder :

I feel like there is a conflict here. I see that people saying attention to sims frenchise is dying - if it is dying why would EA put money into Denuvo to protect Sims and not for the base game but for the patches? When after Get together - which had it's opening time for big sales anyway- it haven't even been cracked. Doesn't make much sense to me. Plus I would thought cracking something denuvo protected gives reputation to the group who does it first. Then why aren't they racing to be the one to crack it after all most of them do it for fun and bragging rights  Very Happy

I for one don't care for sims 4 that much. I get bored from it after 2 days - new packs never really changed that and I don't think these packs are gonna change it.

I think the reason -even though we all know we are gonna get bored from it- why we want to have the new stuff right away or have them eventually is capitalism impacted to our brains

We want to consume and consume and consume...
Sorry - might've gone a bit off topic up there   Oh my...
Unesty
Unesty
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 13:49

You can play without ZLOrigin (when it is installed at lest).
But you always need ZClient

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 13:52

Bearffalo wrote: Ok so after you downloaded the game and dlc's does that still require you to use this "fake Origin" to start the game or is it expandable at that point. And also is this a method you can be using for future pack releases ?
Yes, you need to run ZClient then ZLOrigin. From there you can play TS4.
And also is this a method you can be using for future pack releases ?
I have no idea. We'll see

Last edited by MaxisPC on Thu 11 May 2017, 13:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 13:56

is the thing down right now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 13:58

Blankface345 wrote:is the thing down right now?
I think so. There's nothing under Origin in zloemu.tk/status. I also got disconnected from ZClient while downloading.

EDIT: It's definitely down.

Last edited by MaxisPC on Thu 11 May 2017, 14:02; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 13:59

they might just be updating or something lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 14:12

is there a way to play the games completely offline meaning I am at a place with no internet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 14:43

Blankface345 wrote:is there a way to play the games completely offline meaning I am at a place with no internet?
No, you must have internet for Zclient.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 14:44

Ugh. I hope this 'alternative' doesn't dissuade an actual crack. This PITA is not worth the headache. Or the 8 hour download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 14:48

I anyone still able to login with ZClient? I'm getting a disconnected by timeout error. Their site appears to be down as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 14:57

Builder wrote:I anyone still able to login with ZClient? I'm getting a disconnected by timeout error. Their site appears to be down as well.
i was having problems with the download all day yesterday, i waited until late night and was able to download. Works perfectly.. thx to all the gftw team Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 15:15

yeah I think the site is either down for maintenance or they got taken down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 16:38

it took me 18 hours to download only 3 GB from the base game and now the site is down Y U do dis to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 16:57

Zclient also keep saying "cannot connect" for me yesterday night I finally got it to work! Early this morning it started acting up. And I also tried opening Zlorigin but it says I'm running an old version of zclient update it on zloemu.org. But the site is down right now I guys I have to wait all the way to late afternoon... UGHHHH this crap is SO aggravating. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 17:07

Tarac wrote:You can play without ZLOrigin (when it is installed at lest).
But you always need ZClient
Ah ok thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 18:39

ZLOemu is online Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 11 May 2017, 18:50

So...is it at least fun, playing with "dem toddlers" and vampires? Very Happy  (haven't really gotten the opportunity yet to try my hand on this ZlOrigin-thing, hence my question).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 19:01

It is the price to pay Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 19:12

it's fun when you actually get to play it with this method lol I thank them for it but let's just say a lot of people haven't even been able to dl the entire thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 19:36

Is the server down again?I cant login since the morning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 19:49

After everything is downloaded, we can update the game for ZOrigin right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 19:54

Riri wrote:
Misfit203 wrote:For me the download was fast @10mbps+ and installation was easy and flawless, and the game runs perfect.

I just finished reading Tarac's Tutorial Here it's simple to follow and exactly how i would have wrote it.

Great Job Tarac and thanks again for getting involved in this. I Originally had my doubts til you jumped on board.

And Thanks again to Mike for sharing this.

The only thing i did that wasnt mentioned in the tutorial was uninstalled the sims 4 first.

And as mike suggested, when registering on zloemu i used my gmail address. 

the confirmation email came quicker than i could check it and didnt get put in the spam folder.

I love this installation method and prefer it over the cracked version.

I just hope that it will continue to update for future DLC's.

Also thanks G4TW for supporting this. I think any problems with this is most likely user related.

BTW dont forget people, you are now using the latest version of the sims 4, which means you may also have issues due to outdated mods, UPDATE YOUR MODS

how did you install it did you download the whole game or just the vampires gp ? 
*sorry for my bad English*

sorry for delay.

I uninstalled everything.

then used zlOrigin, selected download on the sims 4 in game library. 
didnt need to select game packs or anything. it worked just as Origin would.
any sims 4 packs connected to the account which obviously in this case is all 
of them were automatically downloaded, once i clicked download on the sims 4.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 12 Empty Tips to avoid ZClient Issues.

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 20:29

Just thought i share a little tip that i've been using to avoid zclient issues.

1. Create a folder on your desktop called zclient.

2. Create a shortcut in this folder to the zclient download link.
  -2.A To do this take your browser out of fullscreen so that you can see some of your desktop.
  -2.B Click HERE and hold it, drag it to your desktop and then let go. 
        (you will then see a browser shortcut show up on your desktop.)
  -2.C Now click and drag this shortcut into your new zclient folder.

now using this shortcut you can automatically download zclient without ever having to goto the website.

Q. why would I ever want to do this if I already downloaded zclient?
     A. Every time i am about to play the sims 4, i delete all files in this zclient folder except the shortcut you just created. 

i double click the shortcut, a new zclient file is downloaded, i then move the file from downloads to this zclient folder. only takes a second and makes sure that my zclient is always the latest version. 

I also right clicked on zclient.exe in this folder and created a shortcut, which i then dragged to my taskbar.

though i delete my zclient files often, this shortcut i dragged to my taskbar always remains. so after i downloaded the zclient.exe and dragged it to the folder, i wont need the folder open to run zclient.

This would be so simple and great if i knew how to create a .bat file to delete the files in the zclient folder, run the download shortcut, move the downloaded zclient.exe to the zclient folder and then run zclient.exe 

but sadly i dont. but to avoid zclient update/version issues and whatever this is the process i use.

hope it helps somebody.

#EDIT#   I decided to look online to try my luck at creating a bat file unfortunately the ZLOEmu site is down so i guess this is a task for another day.
so i guess also is playing the sims 4 now. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 22:45

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 12 Error10

I keep getting this error. And I was getting it before everything apparently went down this morning. Any ideas on how to fix it? Can't seem to find anything.

Also. Is it still down? And does anyone know why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 22:52

Alexm93 wrote:The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 12 Error10

I keep getting this error. And I was getting it before everything apparently went down this morning. Any ideas on how to fix it? Can't seem to find anything.

Also. Is it still down? And does anyone know why?
Same problem... Already posted on Tarac's forum about this, can´t play since i turned my computer off last night and turned it back on today and yesterday it had already happened the same thing, that same error... It's so frustrating not knowing how to solve it !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Unesty Thu 11 May 2017, 23:18

I think that problem is happening because Zclient is not working correctly. Check on the task manager if it's running, also check if you get the thing says authenticated or something like that. 

Also I didn't uninstall the existing game files before I install bowling and vampire stuff from Zlorigin and it worked. (if anyone would like to not to download everything again)
Unesty
Unesty
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 23:33

Ok so zclient is seriously messed up... after being ALL day trying to get it to work it just now decided to show the messages "updating" and it worked again ! i mean its awesome that its working again but it is now 11 at night here in Portugal and i just missed a full day i could be playing instead of at night and it's super annoying if its gonna be like this every single time i turn off my computer...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 00:03

Take it back, not working again....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top