Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 13 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Unesty Mon 17 Apr 2017, 16:14

First topic message reminder :

I feel like there is a conflict here. I see that people saying attention to sims frenchise is dying - if it is dying why would EA put money into Denuvo to protect Sims and not for the base game but for the patches? When after Get together - which had it's opening time for big sales anyway- it haven't even been cracked. Doesn't make much sense to me. Plus I would thought cracking something denuvo protected gives reputation to the group who does it first. Then why aren't they racing to be the one to crack it after all most of them do it for fun and bragging rights  Very Happy

I for one don't care for sims 4 that much. I get bored from it after 2 days - new packs never really changed that and I don't think these packs are gonna change it.

I think the reason -even though we all know we are gonna get bored from it- why we want to have the new stuff right away or have them eventually is capitalism impacted to our brains

We want to consume and consume and consume...
Sorry - might've gone a bit off topic up there   Oh my...
Unesty
Unesty
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 23:33

Ok so zclient is seriously messed up... after being ALL day trying to get it to work it just now decided to show the messages "updating" and it worked again ! i mean its awesome that its working again but it is now 11 at night here in Portugal and i just missed a full day i could be playing instead of at night and it's super annoying if its gonna be like this every single time i turn off my computer...

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 13 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 00:03

Take it back, not working again....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 02:17

This whole ZClient things or w.e seems like way too much trouble than it should be, all the issues people are having I'm fine with waiting for a scene group to release it. it's not worth the stress for me. oTL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 08:28

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 13 Screen11
Yesterday I had no problem, but today the situation is different. Any suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 08:31

nikanpa wrote:The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 13 Screen11
Yesterday I had no problem, but today the situation is different. Any suggestions?
I have the same problem,i cant log in since yesterday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 08:35

Apparently, everything is down. No idea why, most of their stuff is in russian.

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 13 Offlin11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 10:27

It's working again! Carlos is tha man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 14:01

Hi there, I have the sims 4 update 1.25 with all dlcs till City Living. How can i download The new update, Vampires and bowling in Zlorigin without downloading the who thing over?
I tried to make the destination of game in cracked sims 4 folder but it needs 11gb update. is it normal? is this the right method? Can someone share a full tutorial on how to not download the whole thing again? Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 14:16

KidDude wrote:Hi there, I have the sims 4 update 1.25 with all dlcs till City Living. How can i download The new update, Vampires and bowling in Zlorigin without downloading the who thing over?
I tried to make the destination of game in cracked sims 4 folder but it needs 11gb update. is it normal? is this the right method? Can someone share a full tutorial on how to not download the whole thing again? Thanks in advance!
I have the Reloaded version (1.25) installed on C:\Games. I created a separate partition (D:\) for ZLOrigin+ZClient so it could install The Sims 4 there, it created an 'Origin Games' folder in the D:\ but instead of downloading the whole 11GB game in D:\, it's only downloading a 3GB update. Idk why this happens or where it will install the game after it's done though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 14:20

its down again....this Zclient is so annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 14:31

Renesis wrote:its down again....this Zclient is so annoying
What's the error it's showing exactly? If the network speed in ZLOrigin is at 0b/s, just pause and unpause the download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 14:37

MaxisPC wrote:
Renesis wrote:its down again....this Zclient is so annoying
What's the error it's showing exactly? If the network speed in ZLOrigin is at 0b/s, just pause and unpause the download.
 No i dont mean the download,i downloaded the game 3-4 days ago,sometimes the Zclient server is down and you cant log in.It happens a lot and its rly annoying.You cant play without Zclient on

Last edited by Renesis on Fri 12 May 2017, 14:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

Back to top Go down

Post by Unesty Fri 12 May 2017, 14:52

cows5evah wrote:This whole ZClient things or w.e seems like way too much trouble than it should be, all the issues people are having I'm fine with waiting for a scene group to release it. it's not worth the stress for me. oTL

It's not actually. The only thing that can annoy you is that if their servers are down you can't play the game. I think it worths it to be honest. There are other things I can do if their servers are down but when it is back up It is fun playing with vampires. 

Though toddlers are a bit buggy. Sims doesn't do the stuff I told them to do and just stand there for hours. I don't know if it's happening because it conflicts with any of the mods. Is there anyone else having this buggy thing?
Unesty
Unesty
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 14:58

MaxisPC wrote:
KidDude wrote:Hi there, I have the sims 4 update 1.25 with all dlcs till City Living. How can i download The new update, Vampires and bowling in Zlorigin without downloading the who thing over?
I have the Reloaded version (1.25) installed on C:\Games. I created a separate partition (D:\) for ZLOrigin+ZClient so it could install The Sims 4 there, it created an 'Origin Games' folder in the D:\ but instead of downloading the whole 11GB game in D:\, it's only downloading a 3GB update. Idk why this happens or where it will install the game after it's done though.
Can you tell some steps? i got cracked version installed in E:\NewFolder6 , i put the destination of games in ZLOrigin in the same folder. May i do another folder or what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 15:06

i get error message from windows that zclient stopped working correctly and needs to shut down WhatDidUJustCallMe? very annoying and i havent had windows defender on during the clientdownload Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 15:56

KidDude wrote:
MaxisPC wrote:I have the Reloaded version (1.25) installed on C:\Games. I created a separate partition (D:\) for ZLOrigin+ZClient so it could install The Sims 4 there, it created an 'Origin Games' folder in the D:\ but instead of downloading the whole 11GB game in D:\, it's only downloading a 3GB update. Idk why this happens or where it will install the game after it's done though.
Can you tell some steps? i got cracked version installed in E:\NewFolder6 , i put the destination of games in ZLOrigin in the same folder. May i do another folder or what?
Ok. Here's what I did:

1. I have the Reloaded version 1.25 installed on C:\Games.
2. I partitioned my drive C since I don't have any external drive. Then I put the ZLOrigin and ZClient that I downloaded in newly created partition (Drive D).
3. Then I followed the installation instruction as usual. (You can follow Tarac's guide or the guide on Disqus)
4. After opening ZLOrigin for the first time, it created a "Program Files (x86)" folder in Drive D but it actually didn't install anything there.
5. ZLOrigin then started verifying my Sims 4 base game and packs in the download queue.
6. After verifying, it downloaded the 3GB update for the Reloaded version of TS4. (you can check the version by hovering the cursor over TS4.exe, it should be 1.29 now instead of 1.25)
7. That's about it. After that I was able to play the game, I haven't tested out if my old save games work on the new one though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 17:08

So ZClient & ZLOrigin doesn't work for me today.. It keeps saying that ZUpdater is too old.. And yes, I disabled antivirus, Windows Defender - I played Sims 4 with ZLOrigin for few days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 18:13

Help?
The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 13 Bandic11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 18:26

KidDude wrote:Help?
[image]
I was having this issue a few minutes ago. The problem was fixed by deleting these files except for ZClient.exe: (exit all running Origin and ZClient programs first!)
The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 13 Sketch10

After that, run ZClient.exe as administrator, put in your correct username+password then connect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 18:33

MaxisPC wrote:
KidDude wrote:Help?
[image]
I was having this issue a few minutes ago. The problem was fixed by deleting these files except for ZClient.exe: (exit all running Origin and ZClient programs first!)
The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 13 Sketch10

After that, run ZClient.exe as administrator, put in your correct username+password then connect.
There weren't any running tasks related to Origin or ZLOrigin Or ZLClient. I re-downloaded it from official site, re-installed ZLOrigin, Deleted all things in folder, entered, same problem. Help please?The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 13 Bandic12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 18:45

It's solved. Here is what i did:
I Deleted all ZClient.EXE in the PC and redownloaded it. it worked!
My Brother told me to resume the download on Origin and not download who thing again do as follows (Not sure, Gonna try now) :
1-Make the download destination C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games
2-Start the download till it reach 1%.
3-Pause it and exit ZLOrigin.
4-Copy Pirated The Sims 4 Files in Origin Games.
5-Start ZLOrigin and resume the download.
6-It'll resume the download and start to download the new update only.
Is this right? 
Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 18:47

Hmm, it says download error each time i get to download it from Origin. Is there a fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 18:50

Never mind. i will wait for a legit crack. The same problem happening again WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 19:01

KidDude wrote:Never mind. i will wait for a legit crack. The same problem happening again WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Have you tried out the fixes for ZLOrigin and ZClient?

I'd also recommend using Google's public DNS or finding a faster DNS server. 

Don't forget to reboot your PC and WiFi/Router as well, this usually solves the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 21:10

Is this normal or what?
(Did the steps i said up) The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 13 Bandic13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 21:18

one thing that i realized is on my pc i have to disable my antivirus whenever i start up zclient.

if anyone is having problems and uses Avast for antivirus, right click the Avast icon in system tray, then select the second option called Avast shield control. next click disable for 10 minutes.

once zclient is connected and avast automatically turns shield back on, you wont have any issues.

i'd also suggest to anyone else having problems to also try disabling your antivirus before launching zclient. it just might be what your problem is.

good luck, hope this helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 12 May 2017, 21:46

A very general remark and observation in terms of moderation: I noticed quite a number of users posting screenshots of their "ZClient", displaying the user's e-mail address. Some of them may be dummy e-mails, but that doesn't really matter. I strongly suggest to those people posting the screenshots, that they take down the screenshots, and for future troubleshooting-users to be more mindful of what kind of information is visible in the pictures that they upload in public here. Smile  You can use "MS Paint" to brush over sensitive information in pictures.

Me and the other mods could of course edit those posts ourselves, but since I myself don't have much time I can't be bothered to be honest. Plus, it'll be a nice exercise and reminder for you all, that will hopefully have the desired educational effect for the future.

Warning: TEA

//EDIT

Click on the button "Edit" on your post, in order to edit your message.

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 12 May 2017, 21:55; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top