Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 3 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Unesty Mon 17 Apr 2017, 16:14

First topic message reminder :

I feel like there is a conflict here. I see that people saying attention to sims frenchise is dying - if it is dying why would EA put money into Denuvo to protect Sims and not for the base game but for the patches? When after Get together - which had it's opening time for big sales anyway- it haven't even been cracked. Doesn't make much sense to me. Plus I would thought cracking something denuvo protected gives reputation to the group who does it first. Then why aren't they racing to be the one to crack it after all most of them do it for fun and bragging rights  Very Happy

I for one don't care for sims 4 that much. I get bored from it after 2 days - new packs never really changed that and I don't think these packs are gonna change it.

I think the reason -even though we all know we are gonna get bored from it- why we want to have the new stuff right away or have them eventually is capitalism impacted to our brains

We want to consume and consume and consume...
Sorry - might've gone a bit off topic up there   Oh my...
Unesty
Unesty
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Sun 23 Apr 2017, 15:04

wait for it Smile

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Sun 23 Apr 2017, 16:34

dannchik2006 wrote:Lovesims 17 - I'm not about to wait no YEAR for a **** update for a game! Now That is BEYOND ridiculous. And I'm not going to buy the game either because I don't want to support EA.

imaguruguru - I  still stand that an update being done every 4 months (Jan, April, August, Dec) with whatever is out by that month is reasonable

Katek wrote:
Honestly, this is just **** rediculous now. It's been 3, almost 4, months since the update. Nobody wants to wait for this **** Eco Living Pack. We appreciate how hard cracking games is, but come on, this is just a pisstake now.

You can delete this account now, it pretty much served its purpose. Will also screenshot key points in this thread and spread it around the scene.

Good day!
Uhh, don't get what the threatening nature is meant to do? "You can delete this account now" but I don't want to? Go have some tea and chill, listen to some good music or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Apr 2017, 18:28

""You can delete this account now" but I don't want to?"
-I think he was talking about his account, not yours. Tea 5

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 23 Apr 2017, 19:10

J.K Drack wrote:""You can delete this account now" but I don't want to?"
-I think he was talking about his account, not yours. Tea 5

I think so too, and we don't even do that here Razz
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Apr 2017, 20:25

dannchik2006 wrote:14 years old troll here. Signed up for an account just to say how absolutely disgusting and entitled the people are in this thread. I would hope that no one over the age of 18 has such strong feelings about the world owing them anything beyond a shot at living.

But to believe that an entire generation is void of such narcissism when reality television and social media reign supreme would show my own ignorance.

Good day to you No shit, Sherlock.

I especially love this line
"But to believe that an entire generation is void of such narcissism when reality television and social media reign supreme would show my own ignorance."
Made me comment and gave me a light chuckle.
The type of comments you look back on when you're like 25+ and realize what a little dumbass child you used to be. Good times.

misfit203 wrote:guess i am getting old. i dont need all the negativity, i have enough of my own.
I feel like what age (as well as working for customer service) did to me was look at comments like these in a less serious tone. There's just absolutely no reason to really take anything said online or otherwise seriously. It's just vapid banter at this point. Unless it's racist **** and personal attacks, I find it all pretty laughable  Laughing

dannchik2006 wrote:Will also screenshot key points in this thread and spread it around the scene.

Hahahahahahahaha sure kiddo, go ahead and "spread it around the scene" lmao  
Love this, treasure trove of juvenile bait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Apr 2017, 20:35

:$
How does it help to attack forums and complain about those of us that "whines" over a crack that is in the making?? Oh my...
all it does is to create anger and moderators that will get fed up ..... ohh right ...trolls that troll wants that . kinda forgot.
anyway big KUDOS to the moderators that have patience with all of us and our whining All Hail Carlos!

Last edited by SimNord on Sun 23 Apr 2017, 20:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had another word iinstead of complaining that was subject to cencor)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Apr 2017, 22:59

Heeeeeey, Macarena Making TS4 CC, messing with TS3 CAW and anything else I can get into here. The update will be awesome when it comes out, but until then I'm keeping busy. Maybe the kid who threatened to screenshot the whining should go learn something new instead of trolling. It might be a constructive use of his/her time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Apr 2017, 02:40

*in Dory's voice* Just keep waiting, just keep waiting  The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Apr 2017, 13:16

Even though we were wrong about there being an update around *right now*, in light of the newly announced gamepack, I'm actually still pretty excited. That just means we'll probably be getting an helluva update next time. With two new game packs and hugely improved family play, I think it's going to be amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Apr 2017, 14:39

the admins right now

so what are we soppused to do?

nothing just do nothing stay quit and never respond back to this thread again XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Apr 2017, 16:20

For the love of God,people should stop complaining and being so aggressive..We've all been waiting so long for this crack to come out,but being so negative won't help..In the meantime I started playing "Bully Scholarship Edition".. Remembered the days back when I used to play it on my PS2..It's a really good and amusing game if any of you want to try it out! Be patient and stay positive guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Apr 2017, 16:31

adamzaid wrote:the admins right now

nothing just do nothing stay quit and never respond back to this thread again XD
What's your point ?
Do you wish to see the staff respond after every entry about "Crack is coming soon" or "Why is it taking so long" ?
Do you hold the staff of G4TW responsible for not publishing a suitable crack ?

So What are we supposed to do ?
Just wait patiently as we all have to do and refrain from posting in this thread unless you really have revolutionary news.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Apr 2017, 18:54

Tarac wrote:
adamzaid wrote:the admins right now

What's your point ?
Do you wish to see the staff respond after every entry about "Crack is coming soon" or "Why is it taking so long" ?
Do you hold the staff of G4TW responsible for not publishing a suitable crack ?

So What are we supposed to do ?
Just wait patiently as we all have to do and refrain from posting in this thread unless you really have revolutionary news.

I think adamzaid was making a light hearted comment. I get your point (and in fact, I stand by it, the admins can't do anything and there's no point replying to lil stupid comments cause there's a lot of them and then there's "backlash") but I really do think he was just trying to make a "joke"... Whether it was successful or not... Depends on the audience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Apr 2017, 19:20

I'm just lurking back in here after a few months absent and very surprised you are all still waiting.

But seriously, you not missing much.

Toddlers will eventually get boring, vampires got boring even quickier, and now they take over your world and become completely plain annoying, and Bowling (just 190mb), gets boring after only 2-3 visits, I do love the game but sometimes I miss when my game was as simple as just up to CL.

Just enjoy the extended time, before you get to the no going back stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Apr 2017, 20:06

Do you guys need more recommendations for other things to do? Have any of you played Stardew Valley? I own it on GOG if any of you want me to upload it to a Onedrive or something, or if any of the mods want it to upload it to the site. We've also got a lot of other games on GOG, between my account and my boyfriend's account, any of which I'd be more than happy to "donate", and many of which I do not see on G4TW's download site. Many of them are small and run on old computers and laptops just fine, which is what I suspect most people here use. I'm just offering because I think you've all got a lot more waiting to do before the next cracked patch. It's just a gut feeling, but I think people here might need some good distractions for a while.

As for me, I've been jumping between Total War: Warhammer, DOOM (2016), The Secret World, and Forza Horizon 3. I've not given up completely on TS4 (hanging on by a thread) because I genuinely want the game to improve and be enjoyable for a sustainable period of time, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. I've been keeping close tabs on it, but the news we get for the game is few and far between, and often lackluster. I played the crap out of Sims 1, 2, and 3, so I've been quite burnt out on all of them for years now. I only load TS3 up occasionally to build things. Which I suppose may be contributing to the reason I'm having a tough time enjoying TS4, but I honestly find that hard to believe. It is genuinely a bad game when in comparison to the advancement and progress of it's predecessors.

Anyways, I'm going to have a cup of tea and get back to Forza. I've only just now unlocked the ability to use Groove music playlists. It's really nice. Tea 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Apr 2017, 20:36

This is really Sad. This forum is dead. I'm out. ✌

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Apr 2017, 21:23

My wife is completely obsessed with Township on her I-pad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Apr 2017, 21:33

I decided to spend my time while waiting by creating a blog. For two months now, I feel extremely productive. Although, I still play Sims from time to time and I even bought the deluxe edition when one of the sales let me buy it for around 20 euros. I have been enjoying the toddler update so far, regarding some of the bugs. I still can't wait since I haven't bought all the DLCs which makes the game not so interesting. I hope the crack will be soon up and I will wait patiently until then.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 25 Apr 2017, 10:07

LoveeSims17 wrote:This is really Sad. This forum is dead. I'm out. ✌

What's your point?
Please stay on-topic.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Apr 2017, 10:36

well i am gonna become a bit positive and wait a while longer lets hope for a crack soon though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Apr 2017, 13:02

don't expect a crack until the next expansion pack or the next game pack at the earliest. this is hard work for the crackers so i doubt they want to crack the game after every patch. last year they cracked the game twice in total. if security on sims 4 somehow increased then its possible they would wait until the next expansion pack to bother.

there are plenty of other games out there that are better than sims 4 and actually worth buying. just go play one of those until the next game pack or expansion pack releases

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Apr 2017, 08:22

maybe we can get those cracks until eco living releases Very Happy maybe, just a bit desperate rn bcz i hate waiting Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Apr 2017, 09:52

Is this real one or one more fake?

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 3 20170410

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Apr 2017, 10:03

Pff I reaaaally hope so! It seems legit, coming out right before my exams IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Apr 2017, 10:32

Wait is this for real?
Need some confirmation here mods

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Apr 2017, 10:52

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 3 Screen10
My guess is no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Apr 2017, 13:56

I am downloading it with however little hope.
Looks to me a download upto City Limits, maybe added with todllers and vampires (both still uncracked).
Size of 14,3 GB against 13,39 GB of existing all-in-one seems not enough to cover Toddlers.
We'll wait and see (downloading with an average of 2 MB/s, not many seeders with 100%, 7 of which only 3 active)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top