Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Unesty Mon 17 Apr 2017, 16:14

First topic message reminder :

I feel like there is a conflict here. I see that people saying attention to sims frenchise is dying - if it is dying why would EA put money into Denuvo to protect Sims and not for the base game but for the patches? When after Get together - which had it's opening time for big sales anyway- it haven't even been cracked. Doesn't make much sense to me. Plus I would thought cracking something denuvo protected gives reputation to the group who does it first. Then why aren't they racing to be the one to crack it after all most of them do it for fun and bragging rights  Very Happy

I for one don't care for sims 4 that much. I get bored from it after 2 days - new packs never really changed that and I don't think these packs are gonna change it.

I think the reason -even though we all know we are gonna get bored from it- why we want to have the new stuff right away or have them eventually is capitalism impacted to our brains

We want to consume and consume and consume...
Sorry - might've gone a bit off topic up there   Oh my...
Unesty
Unesty
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Wed 19 Apr 2017, 13:24

Gabriella you shouldn't give up, you made a mistake

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Wed 19 Apr 2017, 14:46

I came here to post exactly what Gabriella posted. Im completely tired of waiting for the cracks and decided to turn to something that doesnt disappoint me everytime Oh my... I sound like a spoiled child and thats right. We got everything for free and just by waiting. But the fact that the scene wont tell anything is pretty upsetting.
Im grateful for the previous cracks (both sims 3 and 4) and because of my principles, im not going to buy anything from EA if I can help it. Sims 4 has been a completely slap in the face and they dont have consumer oriented approach at all. They just want the money and hope the fools fall victim everytime.

Didnt mean this to be such a rant, im just kinda sad Very Happy I guess I will download the new crack when it comes (if i notice it) but i wont come to check anymore so often. Hope the forum wont die because of this. xo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Apr 2017, 16:54

ilsamiini wrote:I came here to post exactly what Gabriella posted. Im completely tired of waiting for the cracks and decided to turn to something that doesnt disappoint me everytime Oh my... I sound like a spoiled child and thats right. We got everything for free and just by waiting. But the fact that the scene wont tell anything is pretty upsetting.
Im grateful for the previous cracks (both sims 3 and 4) and because of my principles, im not going to buy anything from EA if I can help it. Sims 4 has been a completely slap in the face and they dont have consumer oriented approach at all. They just want the money and hope the fools fall victim everytime.

Didnt mean this to be such a rant, im just kinda sad Very Happy I guess I will download the new crack when it comes (if i notice it) but i wont come to check anymore so often. Hope the forum wont die because of this. xo
Same I went back to Sims 2 and all.  Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Apr 2017, 21:05

IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd I bookmarked skidrow/Reloadeds gamedownloads  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd thats how desperate ive become IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Apr 2017, 22:03

I went back to sims 2 too. I still have the sims 4 but I was thinking about unistalling it because I gave up as well. -.-
And I might download the sims 3 Again Idk. I'm not about to wait no YEAR for a **** update for a game! Now That is BEYOND ridiculous. And I'm not going to buy the game either because I don't want to support EA. So I will continue to play the sims 2 and film series' and I'll think about what I'll do with the sims 4...

Back to top Go down

Post by Unesty Wed 19 Apr 2017, 23:01

ooh i can see that it is going to be a festival here once the crack is out, and think about it we will have so many new stuff, it will be glorious!

I was playing SWTOR, and I am still in my character I think Very Happy
Unesty
Unesty
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Apr 2017, 06:14

Hmmm... haven't checked this forum for a while and i see that there's still no crack...

That's alright, back to playing Don't Starve/Don't Starve Together...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Apr 2017, 06:48

I hope I will get soon Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Apr 2017, 06:51

I am patient and I'm not complaining, for sure, I just feel that the crack coming out it's just an illusion. Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Apr 2017, 07:30

if the game were good i might buy it, but its not even that good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Apr 2017, 10:30

I still stand that an update being done every 4 months (Jan, April, August, Dec) with whatever is out by that month is reasonable..No shit, Sherlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Apr 2017, 18:31

Long time lurker here. Signed up for an account just to say how absolutely disgusting and entitled the people are in this thread. I would hope that no one over the age of 18 has such strong feelings about the world owing them anything beyond a shot at living.

But to believe that an entire generation is void of such narcissism when reality television and social media reign supreme would show my own ignorance.

Good day to you No shit, Sherlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Apr 2017, 19:46

dannchik2006 wrote:Long time lurker here. Signed up for an account just to say how absolutely disgusting and entitled the people are in this thread. I would hope that no one over the age of 18 has such strong feelings about the world owing them anything beyond a shot at living.

But to believe that an entire generation is void of such narcissism when reality television and social media reign supreme would show my own ignorance.

Cookie from Carlos Have a cookie and relax,No need to bite ppls head of

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Apr 2017, 21:14

dannchik2006 wrote:Long time lurker here. Signed up for an account just to say how absolutely disgusting and entitled the people are in this thread. I would hope that no one over the age of 18 has such strong feelings about the world owing them anything beyond a shot at living.

You're not being a good example yourself with that kind of attitude, not to mention making an account just to be rude is kind of messed up in its own way... just saying.
Relax, enjoy life a little more and don't let other people's problems and attitudes turn you sour - they're not about you or related to you so just carry on.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 20 Apr 2017, 21:31

IvoryOwl wrote:

You're not being a good example yourself with that kind of attitude, not to mention signing up just to be rude is kind of messed up in its own way... just saying.
Relax, enjoy life a little more and don't other people's problems and attitudes turn you sour - they're not about you or related to you so carry on.

I agree.
Please try to be mindful of the way you communicate your annoyance.

Ɛɗιη wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven General Forum Rules: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

03.) Be friendly and patient with other Forum users. The Games4theworld team members believe in a spirit of kindness. Due to the nature of online communication, misunderstandings can and do happen. Please be mindful that, even if you may not have any negative intentions in your postings, other users may feel differently. Consequently, the Moderators and Administrators reserve the right to edit or remove messages, if they can be considered offensive.
You must respect the moderators and administrators. They all work voluntarily on this forum and they are human, not machines!

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Apr 2017, 23:55

Lovesims 17 - I'm not about to wait no YEAR for a **** update for a game! Now That is BEYOND ridiculous. And I'm not going to buy the game either because I don't want to support EA.

imaguruguru - I  still stand that an update being done every 4 months (Jan, April, August, Dec) with whatever is out by that month is reasonable

Katek wrote:
Honestly, this is just **** rediculous now. It's been 3, almost 4, months since the update. Nobody wants to wait for this **** Eco Living Pack. We appreciate how hard cracking games is, but come on, this is just a pisstake now.

You can delete this account now, it pretty much served its purpose. Will also screenshot key points in this thread and spread it around the scene.

Good day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Apr 2017, 05:50

Dannchikk, the world does not owe you a world of no self entitled people or annoyance. You'll just have to deal with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 21 Apr 2017, 08:19

dannchik2006 wrote:Lovesims 17 - I'm not about to wait no YEAR for a **** update for a game! Now That is BEYOND ridiculous. And I'm not going to buy the game either because I don't want to support EA.

imaguruguru - I  still stand that an update being done every 4 months (Jan, April, August, Dec) with whatever is out by that month is reasonable

Katek wrote:
Honestly, this is just **** rediculous now. It's been 3, almost 4, months since the update. Nobody wants to wait for this **** Eco Living Pack. We appreciate how hard cracking games is, but come on, this is just a pisstake now.

You can delete this account now, it pretty much served its purpose. Will also screenshot key points in this thread and spread it around the scene.

Good day!

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 2 D0d957c6b3c244dc0758e87fd1c29927_watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-watch-out-we-got-a-badass-memes_625-469
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Apr 2017, 10:31

honestly yes this is getting a bit ridiculous and honestly if you cat manage a crack then i would say stop making the sims as your main prority and star cracking other games becuase a protest might start soon XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Apr 2017, 18:19

I just dont understand why everyone gets all butt hurt about a video game.. If you dont wanna wait then buy the game.. If you have enough support for the crackers then you should prolly have some support for the developers of the game. I have bought the base game and im just waiting for the prices for the dlcs to go down. get to work and the likes are already down to 20 bucks at walmart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Apr 2017, 22:09

I have honestly been absorbed in the Sims 3 (especially while my internet was acting bonky) and its pretty much keeping me entertained for the time being. Some of the custom worlds out there are pretty amazing.. I am playing in such a world now. If you have not tried the older sims games, now is a good time to do so while we wait. Thanks to this site, there is a complete version and complete set of store content. I would rather the release wait till some more bug fixes for Sims 4 are implemented.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Apr 2017, 23:48

dannchik2006 wrote:Lovesims 17 - I'm not about to wait no YEAR for a **** update for a game! Now That is BEYOND ridiculous. And I'm not going to buy the game either because I don't want to support EA.

Katek wrote:

Good day!

Lmao! "I'm going to tell mom what you did!" -- Is the vibe I'm getting from this.

Honestly dude? You can do whatever you want but if I were you I'd avoid the self-humiliation. It takes a special kind of individual with too much free time on their hands to sign up an account just to whine about the whinners, threaten to take screens and, to top it off, disapear afterwards. Don't you have anything better to do with your life? Not pointing out any fingers but that sounds like something a salty, self-entitled 12 year old would do.

Also not sure if you are aware but ALL the scene websites available are owned and maintained by fans so you're not showing them anything new. What, you think angry, self-entitled opinions are exclusive to this forum? Go their reddit pages and watch the drama flow. There are rotten apples wherever we go but that doesn't mean everyone thinks and acts like that. Kinda sad to see you so obcessed with the bad examples yet not giving two hoots about those who've acted sensible and supportive throughout this entire thread. Real shame. I'll say it again, don't let other people's issues ruin you.

I don't want to derail this thread anymore than I have so have a good day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Apr 2017, 01:42

man... i hate to say it cause i been coming to this site for so long, but i'm really not finding it very enjoyable to come here with all this constant bickering any more. think i'm gonna start treating this place as i did facebook, and take it off my visit here often list. starting to feel like my heads gonna explode. guess i am getting old. i dont need all the negativity, i have enough of my own.

Thanks Ɛɗιη and The_gh0stm4n  for all you do for us, and for being able to deal with all this all the time with a cool head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Apr 2017, 02:45

Why not turn it to a positive light then? I have been trying to. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Apr 2017, 14:18

i'm pretty sure the people who crack games are trying their best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Apr 2017, 15:04

wait for it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Apr 2017, 16:34

Katek wrote:

Good day!
Uhh, don't get what the threatening nature is meant to do? "You can delete this account now" but I don't want to? Go have some tea and chill, listen to some good music or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top