Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zclient completely unusable

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zclient completely unusable - Page 3 Empty Zclient completely unusable

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 16:15

First topic message reminder :

Says it's too old and that i need to download a new version on their page (that doesn't exist?), then it just closes. I tried turning my computer on and off and even redownloading it. Seems weird that I would be the only one with this problem?

Back to top Go down

Zclient completely unusable - Page 3 Empty Re: Zclient completely unusable

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 17:04

jimmyclappa wrote:Post removed -The_gh0stm4n

Honestly dude, all of the stuff you're saying is bs, if they didn't want to offer the Sims to play for ANYONE (women like you say, and dudes that I know who like to play the game) it wouldn't be there. So I don't know what makes you think your gaming is more important. But a very irrelevant comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 17:10

Mod edit: post censored due to user complaints.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 17:13

Do you know?what happened to zlicient or zlorgin? "Not opening error"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 17:14

jimmyclappa wrote:
brinadragonlady wrote:
Honestly dude, all of the stuff you're saying is bs, if they didn't want to offer the Sims to play for ANYONE (women like you say, and dudes that I know who like to play the game) it wouldn't be there. So I don't know what makes you think your gaming is more important. But a very irrelevant comment.

//Mod Edit:  Censored following user complaints --Sham

Uhm, is there a moderator here who can talk to this person? I'm sure he didn't read the rules

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 17:14

Maxmun wrote:Do you know?what happened to zlicient or zlorgin? "Not opening error"
It is down because of all of you people wanting to play sims

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 17:16

brinadragonlady wrote:
jimmyclappa wrote:
brinadragonlady wrote:

//Mod Edit:  Censored following user complaints --Sham

Uhm, is there a moderator here who can talk to this person? I'm sure he didn't read the rules
I just reported it to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 17:16

im a girl and i play a lot of games including the sims. youre just a homophobic misogynist boy with a small ***** and probably secretly gay who has nothing better to do with his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 17:21

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.... So is the server down because of overload or because corporate got mad and said stop it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 17:24

I created a account just to reply your respond ( depressing, I know but at least I'll feel better ), I do play FPS game such as Battlefield 1 ( which is a darn good game ) and It's a purchase I do not regret, same goes to games like the Sims, I decided to stop spending my cash on the Sims after Sims 3. So, calling yourself a " legit " gamer is funny because you BASICALLY DID NOT BUY THE GAME, and you have to audacity to call yourself a legit gamer, funny. Come back when you decided to steal mummy's or daddy's credit card to buy a game.

//EDIT

emma_mou wrote:im a girl and i play a lot of games including the sims. youre just a homophobic misogynist boy with a small ***** and probably secretly gay who has nothing better to do with his life.

you're definitely not helping in this situation, people like him live off rants like you did and deflects all of your lables to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 17:27

brinadragonlady wrote:
jimmyclappa wrote:
brinadragonlady wrote:

//Mod Edit:  Censored following user complaints --Sham

Hello, and thank you for the report.
We shall take action shortly

Last edited by Shamrock on Thu 11 May 2017, 17:52; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 17:29

"Legit gamers like me". Seems legit No shit, Sherlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 11 May 2017, 17:31

jimmyclappa wrote:

Mod edit: post censored due to user complaints.

- The_gh0stm4n

Oh my gosh, the video you posted is so funny ahahahahahaha!

(you are supposed to laugh as well, at this point).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 17:32

Katek wrote:
He didn't even bought the game. Hell, I can't considered myself a loyal Simmer anymore because I stopped buying their overpriced products ever since Sims 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 17:35

koz wrote:
Katek wrote:

He didn't even bought the game. Hell, I can't considered myself a loyal Simmer anymore because I stopped buying their overpriced products ever since Sims 3
I haven't bought something from EA since GTW came out. I bought £65 worth of products for sims and decided to get a cracked game so I don't go broke.
This dude is probably a 16 year old, homophobic troll who obviously has nothing better to do than to make an account just to bash women, children, and people of the LGBT community. What a legit gamer!!!!!111!!!1!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 17:51

Katek wrote:
jimmyclappa wrote:Post removed - The_gh0stm4n

Dear #Jimmyclappa: If u can play ur games, why we can't?
U NOT buy the game, u NOT paying to run this ZLO sever, u NOT own this sever 
If u want to play the game with no problem, pls buy the game, dont sit there and type and blame. But if u dont want to buy the game, then u have to accept the way the sever work. My english is very bad but i still try to talk with u, ZLO is not open for u, it's open for everyone and everygame ir support, so Censored . Stop selfish.

//Mod Edit: Censored for bad language.
I understand your frustration and I agree completely. But please stay civil. Have some tea!  Tea 5
--Sham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 18:06

Lmao alright old chaps, that's enough arguing with each other.

Whether or not the recent influx of (pulling numbers out of my arse here) approx 25ish people here using the service is the cause of the issue isn't particularly relevant right now.
The main point to take away from all this waffling, google translated directly from the forum, is that "MASTER IS DOWN".
Now relax, do something else for the time being and check the forums in like two days from now if it's all that important, yeah? 

I played a good amount of the new content before things hit the fan and to be completely honest, it wasn't all that great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 18:13

Besides that little disturbance, I'd say give them time to get the servers back up and don't reload the site too much. Maybe they will do something so that the servers can somewhat handle the new wave of users downloading from them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 18:29

Caucasian wrote:Lmao alright old chaps, that's enough arguing with each other.

Whether or not the recent influx of (pulling numbers out of my arse here) approx 25ish people here using the service is the cause of the issue isn't particularly relevant right now.
The main point to take away from all this waffling, google translated directly from the forum, is that "MASTER IS DOWN".
Now relax, do something else for the time being and check the forums in like two days from now if it's all that important, yeah? 

I played a good amount of the new content before things hit the fan and to be completely honest, it wasn't all that great.
Personally, I have enjoyed the new content largely. Because I love toddlers irl, looking after them on sims is fun for me. I'm also an aspiring interior designer, and use sims as a 3D interior designing software. I play every day, so I'm itching for the servers to go back up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 20:50

Well, it was fun while it lasted :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 21:27

I'm about ready to just not shut down the game ever once we're able to get on again. The severs were only down for a few hours yesterday, but it's taking a lot longer today. Make me worry about the safety and integrity of this alternative way to play. But perhaps if I just leave the game running, it won't matter if the servers go down and I will be able to play when I want. 

I would LOVE to just go back to how G4TW does their cracks. Efficient, clean, and uncomplicated. But I doubt there will be a new, useable crack of that style until sometime after the next expansion...whenever that is. They haven't even announced it yet, though there are lots of people on the TS4 official forums saying they've found evidence that Pets are coming soon within the game's coding.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 11 May 2017, 21:39

jimmyclappa wrote:
Maxmun wrote:Do you know?what happened to zlicient or zlorgin? "Not opening error"
It is down because of all of you people wanting to play sims

This user has received an official warning. Next time they step out of line, they can take a hike.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 21:45

ZLOEmu has a twitter account; I'm not quite sure if it's legit. One of their latest tweet said something like 

"Currently we getting attack by DDoS. Server could be unreachable sometimes. #Zloemu #Zloemustatus #ddos"

https://twitter.com/zloemucommunity/status/862705817598009346

PS. Do you guys censor twitter links? Lemme know! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 21:59

PrincessFlonne wrote:I'm getting the same message saying that it's too old but also right after I get that message my zclient crashes. I followed the instructions perfectly and I started to download it since last night and it was fine until I woke up today and it showed that it had stopped downloading and crashed. Then I went back to the manual f5 to get the newest one, downloaded and did the steps again and then I started to receive this "too old message" and to note also after downloading the new version after the f5 refresh I no longer receive the confirmation message that I was auth. it just shows in the window "trying to connect" then "connected" and that's it. So it won't auth. because the site is down?

Yes, it's because the site is down. Mine wont auth either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 22:14

I know this won't help anyone, but how long did it last yesterday ? and how long has it been going on now ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 22:18

smokeywithoutbandit wrote:I know this won't help anyone, but how long did it last yesterday ? and how long has it been going on now ?

Yesterday it went off for 3 - 4 hours tops. Today, it's down for at least 7 hours, if I'm right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 22:20

vitorsulla wrote:
smokeywithoutbandit wrote:I know this won't help anyone, but how long did it last yesterday ? and how long has it been going on now ?

Yesterday it went off for 3 - 4 hours tops. Today, it's down for at least 7 hours, if I'm right.
D; my poor heart is being stomped on, last night zclient suddenly logged off but my sims kept working, i knew i shouldnt have turned the game off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 22:47

vitorsulla wrote:

What makes you think it'll be down 7 hours?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top