Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INFINITE LOADING SCREEN WITH OFFICIAL G4TW UPDATE [FIXED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INFINITE LOADING SCREEN WITH OFFICIAL G4TW UPDATE [FIXED] - Page 2 Empty INFINITE LOADING SCREEN WITH OFFICIAL G4TW UPDATE [FIXED]

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 13:10

First topic message reminder :

so I downloaded the crack i followed the instructions tab don't have any previous sims 4 saves or mods i deleted all of them but regardless of who I get the crack from i get the same result which is an infinite loading screen

[FIX HERE]

THANKS TO @Thegh0stm4n

Last edited by SpriteProductionS on Wed 17 May 2017, 01:25; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

INFINITE LOADING SCREEN WITH OFFICIAL G4TW UPDATE [FIXED] - Page 2 Empty Re: INFINITE LOADING SCREEN WITH OFFICIAL G4TW UPDATE [FIXED]

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 06:15

Ameera42 wrote:Hi
Just thought I'd pop in and say a big thanks my game is now working perfectly I had one mod that was out of date and a file from another CC so alls well that ends well thanks Guys Paty ninja! Heeeeeey, Macarena
hi ma'am would you be so kind to post which mod did this?

Back to top Go down

INFINITE LOADING SCREEN WITH OFFICIAL G4TW UPDATE [FIXED] - Page 2 Empty Re: INFINITE LOADING SCREEN WITH OFFICIAL G4TW UPDATE [FIXED]

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 07:54

These are normally different to different users, You will have to xheck through your mods. Very tediou and time consuming. But only way. The mods conflict detector is not 100% fool proof. it sometimes gives false positives as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 11:26

SpriteProductionS wrote:
Ughust wrote:
meganellie wrote:Sorry, I've literally been up all night waiting for this thing to download lol. But you know how in the instructions it says to change the location of your download folder? When you have to go into the electronic arts program file and see if there's a folder labeled as the sims 4 and then move it into just the programs file?
I've always had mine moved out of the electronic arts folder and it doesn't change it, still get the infinite loading screen

I might search for a crack elsewhere

GUYS I FOUND A FIX AND I MADE A VIDEO ABOUT HOW TO FIX THE INFINITE LOADING SCREEN! let me know if it worked for yall too !!

link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbwr6euB4e0&ytbChannel=Selina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 14:10

@insanityxxx  this one UI_Cheats_Extensions_V1.7.package
I have luckily been able to update it to V1.8 and it works perfectly

Back to top Go down

INFINITE LOADING SCREEN WITH OFFICIAL G4TW UPDATE [FIXED] - Page 2 Empty Thank you!

Post by Guest Sat 20 May 2017, 00:15

Just wanted to say thank you! This fix really worked as promised. I followed the instructions and made sure to delete my old .exe file and use the new one that was replaced in the old game folder.

Working like a charm now, fixed the endless freeze screen :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017, 16:44

i did the fix but nothing changed, help!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top