Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GFTW Crack, Vampires keep Crashing my Game!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GFTW Crack, Vampires keep Crashing my Game! Empty GFTW Crack, Vampires keep Crashing my Game!

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 22:51

Hey everyone,
I ran into this issue described in the topic title. I just finished installing the new GP and SP and applied the_gh0stm4n temporary Game folder fix to solve the loading screen problem (if you need to find that fix its here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29951p325-the-sims-4-toddlers-and-vampires-official-g4tw-release-out-now# scroll down and you'll see the post). But this fix didn't solve the issue where any time I try to create a new vampire sim in CAS or see a vampire in the world or try to load the vampire town the game crashes without any error messages. My firewall is disabled so I know it didn't steal any files. I'm at a loss. Toddlers work just fine, its  only vampires that make it crash. Also, I can use the vampire hair and clothing just fine its the vampires themselves that cause the crash.
Anyone know what went wrong?

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

GFTW Crack, Vampires keep Crashing my Game! Empty Re: GFTW Crack, Vampires keep Crashing my Game!

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 09:06

zazazuart wrote:Hey everyone,
I ran into this issue described in the topic title. I just finished installing the new GP and SP and applied the_gh0stm4n temporary Game folder fix to solve the loading screen problem (if you need to find that fix its here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29951p325-the-sims-4-toddlers-and-vampires-official-g4tw-release-out-now# scroll down and you'll see the post). But this fix didn't solve the issue where any time I try to create a new vampire sim in CAS or see a vampire in the world or try to load the vampire town the game crashes without any error messages. My firewall is disabled so I know it didn't steal any files. I'm at a loss. Toddlers work just fine, its  only vampires that make it crash. Also, I can use the vampire hair and clothing just fine its the vampires themselves that cause the crash.
Anyone know what went wrong?

Have you tried to re-install ? Sometimes, a re-install can clear up things. You can always back-up your saves beforehand.

I have created a Vampire, just few hours ago and I was able to dress and play him and no crashes so far. 

Firewall is not the only cause. Antivirus, Malware softwares and Windows Defender ( if you have it, even disabled) can cause problems. 

I suggest you turn off all security softwares for a while and do a re-install. If the crash persists then it means it's something else. 

Do you have mods ? if so, they could be the reason. Maybe they need to be updated or maybe they are faulty somehow and causing your game to crash. Take everything out, leave your mod folder empty and restart again and see.

Another possible cause is your memory. How powerful is your PC ? With each expansion, the Sims 4 gets larger and more demanding on your Graphics and that might result in desktop crashes. However I'm not so sure since you seem to only crash when you play vampires but it's just a thought. 

Did you apply the fix correctly ? with no security system on ? 

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top