Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game has become impossible to play

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game has become impossible to play Empty Game has become impossible to play

Post by Guest Mon 22 May 2017, 03:15

Hello,
I installed the new toddlers update and used the temp fix because I was having endless loading screens and now my game cannot last 5 minutes without crashing. I have used my bad mod detector program and removed all conflicts and made sure that my computer is capable of running the game. I have all of the expansion packs and my game would work perfectly fine for hours and all of the mods I wanted and now it only works if I completely remove all of my mods. I placed the mods back into my game but now it crashes whenever my sim wants to travel or when I speed up time. I do not know what else to do. Please help!

Back to top Go down

Game has become impossible to play Empty Re: Game has become impossible to play

Post by Guest Mon 22 May 2017, 08:22

The mods conflict detector does NOT dfind all the broken mods. Running the Game without mods and NOT having issues is a clear indicator that you have a problem cc. You will have to work through all of them. This is tedious, but the only way.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-18-07-2016#

This is how that is explained. I had to do it with 5000+ custom content, script mods etc.
Good luck

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top